What Makes the Tiki Bar the Favorite Lounge for Members?

• Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary: Ummm, I love chicken enchiladas. When do you think it'll be ready? :tongue2:About an hour, come on over. Bring drinks. :tongue2:The Entertainment has a pretty good rack.Welcome to one of the favorite PF lounges--the Tiki Bar (moved from Philosophy to the new location in General Discussion). At the Tiki Bar members can enjoy exotic drinks and great entertainment. The Tiki Bar also offers fine dining or simply relax on the veranda and enjoy the view. Of course the favorite activity of all at the Tiki Bar is the comment box. We like to hear what members are thinking, so
Evo said:
I'm wicked? :frown:
Moderately so, no more than that. A 5'er I'd say.

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
I'm wicked? :frown:

Welllllll, in a nice sort of way, and you did protect me and i like a little wickedness :devil: :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:

wolram said:
Welllllll, in a nice sort of way, and you did protect me and i like a little wickedness :devil: :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
I know you do.

Tsu said:
AbsoLUTEly! But you must come outside with me to my garden and visit with my pet deer.

Yippee, i loves animals does me, i bets i can stroke one.

Tsu said:
Is the sun under the yardarm in Oslo, arildno? I believe I'll have a green apple martini! Bartender! Who IS the bartender today? Oh never mind. I'll make my own...
Yes, we seem to be pretty short-staffed this time of year.

*Makes a round of green apple martinis and a rum and coke for Wolram, lots of rum!*

Short-staffed? :confused:

Moonbear said:
Yes, we seem to be pretty short-staffed this time of year.

*Makes a round of green apple martinis and a rum and coke for Wolram, lots of rum!*

I shay itsh getting a lil warmishy in here wheres my rum and coat, mmmm
nice lady yummy.

arildno said:
Short-staffed? :confused:
Keep drinking those martinis and you'll see for yourself! :smile:

Moonbear said:
Keep drinking those martinis and you'll see for yourself! :smile:
Lady:
When I get drunk, I see double;
the world does not contract around me, getting smaller!

arildno said:
Lady:
When I get drunk, I see double;
the world does not contract around me, getting smaller!
Well, then everything must appear to be in full operating condition when you're seeing double. :biggrin: :-p

I wouldn't drink too many of those...I put some "additives" in them...nothing to worry about...you know what, keep drinking!

yomamma said:
I wouldn't drink too many of those...I put some "additives" in them...nothing to worry about...you know what, keep drinking!
I KNEW you were the one spiking all our drinks with silly pills! :-p

no...I put sugar in there...

hides bottle in pocket

Hey, what's a 12-year old doing in a bar?

at least this 13 year old can count :approve:

yomamma said:
I thought you were supposed to be in the back room counting the money.

yomamma said:
What's the difference between 12 year old and 13 year old?
Oh, I remember: all the difference in the world it seemed back then.
I was wrong.

I gave some of it to the guy at the bank and bribed my way into getting a counting machine. the money was counted 1 hour ago. that stupid bank man doesn't even know how to tell real money from fake money!

arildno said:
What's the difference between 12 year old and 13 year old?
Oh, I remember: all the difference in the world it seemed back then.
I was wrong.
yes you were. study harder

yomamma said:

Gimme a treble please, i need some sleep.

wolram said:
Gimme a treble please, i need some sleep.
Sorry you can't sleep Woolie ram. :frown: I'm ready to go to sleep myself.

Evo said:
Gosh, it seems everyone crawled off to bed early tonight. :frown: It's Saturday night and it's dead in here! Where is everybody! I bet you're all off having a life somewhere, and I'm just here with my hummus to snack on...is it my breath? Too much garlic, huh? But it's soooooo good.
*Passes hummus around with pita*

Moonbear said:
Gosh, it seems everyone crawled off to bed early tonight. :frown: It's Saturday night and it's dead in here! Where is everybody! I bet you're all off having a life somewhere, and I'm just here with my hummus to snack on...is it my breath? Too much garlic, huh? But it's soooooo good.
*Passes hummus around with pita*
Unfortunately they're not here but I am! :biggrin:

Not me! Its only 3 pm!

10:40 here. bored... -_-

It's after 2 here. I only just realized how late it actually is. I should try to get some sleep soon.

you really should... after 2?!

Evo said:

It was 2 in the morning, my last post ,and i have to be up at 5 :cry:
and why you call poor old me, wollie ram frown? i did give you lots of, :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:

wolram said:
It was 2 in the morning, my last post ,and i have to be up at 5 :cry:
and why you call poor old me, wollie ram frown? i did give you lots of, :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
Wow, you get kind of grouchy when you don't get enough sleep, don't you. :biggrin: Take a nap Woolie. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Wow, you get kind of grouchy when you don't get enough sleep, don't you. :biggrin: Take a nap Woolie. :smile:

Errrm, well, when i get called Wolram, it is formal.
when i get call Wollie, i know you like me.
When i get called Wollie Ram, i think, Oh, Oh.
But when i get called," Wollie Ram Frown", I think I am in the dog house :cry: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wolram said:
Errrm, well, when i get called Wolram, it is formal.
when i get call Wollie, i know you like me.
When i get called Wollie Ram, i think, Oh, Oh.
But when i get called," Wollie Ram Frown", I think I am in the dog house :cry: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oh, I see, it's like when your mom calls you by your full name, including your middle name, and you just KNOW it's going to be bad. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Oh, I see, it's like when your mom calls you by your full name, including your middle name, and you just KNOW it's going to be bad. :smile:
Yes, from the time i was an ankle puncher to this day, i know when i am in
trouble when i hear my last name.

The frown was because I was sad that you weren't sleeping.

Evo said:
The frown was because I was sad that you weren't sleeping.

There you go, plonker Woolie got it all wrong again, please forgive this humongous misinterpretation, i just do not know what to say, did i say sorry, well i am sure i did, but if i did not i have now, may be you should wright in big letters and use very little words, i hope this is apologetic enough, if not i will fill the page.

Seems awfully quiet around here.

Maybe I'll just confine myself to the kitchen and make Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Sauce, or perhaps try one with an orange-chocolate glaze.

If one has ever had a Jaffa, then one can imagine orange-chocolate. :-p

Back