Why all my girlfriends turned out to be psychos

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the potential correlation between finding attractive partners who may also have mental illness, the appeal of dating "crazy" individuals, and the potential for these relationships to influence one's own sanity. Various humorous and lighthearted anecdotes are shared, including a quiz used by one individual to gauge a potential partner's level of "craziness". The conversation also touches on the use of inanimate objects as conversation partners and the potential dangers of dating someone with a potentially violent or unstable nature.
Moonbear said:
:rolleyes: Should I have just thought it to myself and spared everyone my sense of humor? :redface:

Nah. It made me laugh and groan. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
Every woman I've ever dated was crazy...eventually.

You do realize that the common denominator in that equation is you, right? :wink:

GeorginaS said:
You do realize that the common denominator in that equation is you, right? :wink:
You don't get it: he not only realizes it, he's proud of it.

zoobyshoe said:
You don't get it: he not only realizes it, he's proud of it.
Yes, it takes a lot of skill to drive every woman you've ever met crazy! :biggrin:

I said dated, not met. C'mon give me some credit. Every girl I ever met? that's brutal

Evo said:
Uhm there is no "healthy" combination of those. RUN!

Sure there is. Its the combination that doesn't get me killed.

Back