Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,966
google "Metroid"

it was revieled that she was a guy at the end of the first game. doesn't say much about it in the others except when you die on Metroid 3

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,967
yourdadonapogostick said:
google "Metroid"

it was revieled that she was a guy at the end of the first game. doesn't say much about it in the others except when you die on Metroid 3
That would explain why those programmers creating games (and maybe the gamers too) can't find girlfriends if they think that's a guy!

• #6,968
http://www.avians.net/rkc/samus-shoot-donald.jpg
newer game

samus_ship.gif

super nintendo

it's understandable if they didn't play the previous games, but come on!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6,969
I wonder what kinda math is involved in those newest 3D games.. must be a heck of a lot of vector calculus and PDEs

• #6,970
cronxeh said:
I wonder what kinda math is involved in those newest 3D games.. must be a heck of a lot of vector calculus and PDEs
What? You're talking about vector calculus over here? I might start getting the impression you're trying to...*gulp*...kill the thread! :bugeye:

• #6,971
holy crap, even franzbear can go off topic? i didn't think it was possible

• #6,972
Anything is possible with Franzbear. He's quite the rebel.

Oh, speaking of Franzbear, turn on the news! I think that's my boy they're showing being chased naked across the tarmack at the Charles DeGaul airport! He makes his mom so proud. :approve:

• #6,973
I'm am stuck on this riddle :mad: I'm at level -36. (82 are ositive, 36 are negative, 14 are greek.) I suck at this level,and everyone says it's easy :cry:

• #6,974
Moonbear said:

Oh, speaking of Franzbear, turn on the news! I think that's my boy they're showing being chased naked across the tarmack at the Charles DeGaul airport! He makes his mom so proud. :approve:
One of my pet peeves!You're on but it says you're off!So I leave you all for now because I'm dying!

• #6,975
Moonbear said:

Yes.. yes.. if only his mommy was a more defined exhibitionist than he is, and I don't imply she is not defined enough :-p

• #6,976
Lisa! said:
One of my pet peeves!You're on but it says you're off!So I leave you all for now because I'm dying!
:biggrin: :-p Yep, I decided to have some fun with invisible mode. I like sneaking up on people. :smile:

Uh oh, it seems they caught Franzbear. Don't worry Franzbear, you already know you're immune to firing squads, lethal injection and electrocution. I'm not so sure about your cell mate, Bubba, though. Don't drop the soap, kiddo.

• #6,977
Moonbear said:
:biggrin: :-p Yep, I decided to have some fun with invisible mode. I like sneaking up on people. :smile:

Uh oh, it seems they caught Franzbear. Don't worry Franzbear, you already know you're immune to firing squads, lethal injection and electrocution. I'm not so sure about your cell mate, Bubba, though. Don't drop the soap, kiddo.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why have you decided to be bad recently? :cry:

• #6,978
Oh, you haven't known Moonbear long enough.
She is a master at back-stabbing.
Quite a horrid person, actually..

• #6,979
Again!Mr too fast!

• #6,980
Oh, these little quips of mine just appear as quickly as I forget them again.

• #6,981
I just saw the movie 'saw' pretty good. great climax

• #6,982
interesting...

• #6,983
hmmm...

• #6,984
I think after this thread's long awaited death, someone with supermentorial powers and a really neat sense of humor cloned "Thread Killer Champions" 5 times and renamed it to "Franzbear" .

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=639944#post639944

:wink:

Daniel.

• #6,985
you link is invalid. please notify the webmaster;)

• #6,986
it worked when i clicked on it

• #6,987
They've been deleted. There are no longer there. It was funny, though.

Daniel.

• #6,988
who did it?

• #6,989
I don't know and i don't want to know. :P

Daniel.

• #6,990
I just heard from Franzbear. They let him have a phone call. His trial is coming up soon. I taught him some of my favorite French phrases to help him soften up the judge. :devil:

• #6,991
how about "mangez merde et mourez"? he should use that one. :devil:

• #6,992
I was opting not to actually write the words down here. But you get the point. By the way, congrats on the 8500th reply, Pogo! (At least until Evo does more editing). :biggrin:

• #6,993
go me! i wasn't even trying. what do i win?

• #6,994
nothing, you have to get 9,000 to win.

*searches phone book* I found a good lawyer for fanzbear: Jones/campton association

1800-jonescam

• #6,995
:cry: i wanted the mystery prize :cry:

• #6,996
trust me, you don't...

• #6,997
now I'm scared

• #6,998
you really should be.

• #6,999
hmmm...yomamma is an odd one

• #7,000
I think that AHHH! would be more appropriate in this case. ask artman...

Back