Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,931
*yoink* no, you don't.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,932
I have never seen a thread which is now at 8,442 !

• #6,933
everyone want's me dead :cry:

• #6,934
OMG, i see him! where's my chainsaw?

• #6,935
:O:O franzbear!

• #6,936
protect me uncle artman!

• #6,937
uncle artman's gone :devil:

*takes chainsaw from YDOAPS*

• #6,938
cronxeh said:
I'm going to sue! I have a freaking death certificate right here and now they tell me its alive!
Well, then we'll have to work on quickly killing it again so we don't invalidate the death certificate. :rolleyes: Does the office of vital statistics have any provisions for miraculously rising from the dead?

*contacts Franzbear by radio*

What's that? ... You're cold up there in the landing gear? That's okay. Just rub your hands together to stay warm. You only have another 12 h before the flight lands in France. Why don't you start a round of 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall? Oh, and you'll warm up faster if when you land you strip all your clothes off and run around naked on the hot tarmack. Oh, and don't forget to tell them all those frog jokes your Uncle Toxyn taught you. Oh, and the French just LOVE it when Americans tell them all about how wonderful America is. I'm so glad you're getting the chance to see the world.

• #6,939
b-b-b-ut cronxeh, I thought you and I were friends :cry:

• #6,940
franzbear said:
You know cronxeh is no friend. Oh, but Yomamma has really missed playing with you. Too bad he missed catching that flight with you. Maybe we can get him on the next flight to join you in France. :approve:

• #6,941
just what are you implying moonbear?

• #6,942
Nothing at all, just that you should go spend time with your long-lost friend, Franzbear! :biggrin:

• #6,943
pppft! friend!

• #6,944
Oh snap! Just a thought of sending yomomma out to a permanent location in France made me aroused. And there, you expected something civilized :biggrin:

Pfffbt

• #6,945
cronxeh said:
Oh snap! Just a thought of sending yomomma out to a permanent location in France made me aroused. And there, you expected something civilized :biggrin:

Pfffbt
Meh, there are others I'd rather send on a permanent vacation more than yomamma. Like Franzbear, to Davy Jones' Locker! :devil:

• #6,946
Ohhh.. well if I had to choose.. I guess Id send someone to Roman Polanski's house party..

• #6,947
franzbear said:
Franzbear you need a more complete profile. I looked at it and it's rather sparse. It's great that you're posting now! :biggrin:

• #6,948
Is our beloved Franzbear really alive?I think he's changed alot.I don't know him at all. :rolleyes:

• #6,949
DocToxyn said:
I'm sure yomamma will be happy, and I haven't seen much of Danger either.
Hi Doc. I did really miss this thread, but that's not the main reason for my reduced posting. It certainly is easier to follow all the inanities when they're confined to one area, rather than hopping around through a dozen different threads and losing track of what was said where.

• #6,950
Okay, I can understand that you've all gone around with a lot of pent-up energies here and that when you're finally allowed to, all of you gush forth in bubbly excitement and enthusiasm.

But you really should start using those Kleenex'es now, and stuff Franzbear back where he belongs.

• #6,951
First of all welcome back!Then becareful, we should support Franzbear because a n00b wants to kill him!

• #6,952
who are you callin' a n00b?

• #6,953
Oh, hello folks. I wasn't even aware the thread had been revived until now.

• #6,954
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

• #6,955
Uh oh...

• #6,956
TheStatutoryApe said:
Uh oh...
:smile: Franzbear just never should have been resurrected. Look at the shambles this place is in already, and he's only been back a day! :rolleyes:

• #6,957
Oh, hello, Moonie.

• #6,958
You don't have permission to call me Moonie. :-p

• #6,959
Moonbear said:
You don't have permission to call me Moonie. :-p
I know who could, though: http://www.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~gkwok/samus_final_s.jpg
Samus kicks arse. She could so take down Franzbear too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6,960
yourdadonapogostick said:
I know who could, though: http://www.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~gkwok/samus_final_s.jpg
Wow, I had no idea they created a cartoon character in my likeness! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6,961
CARTOON?!??!

no! she is so not a cartoon.

• #6,962
I think I figured it out (thanks to a parallel thread in Biology section). I believe Franzbear has been temporarily frozen and then thawed back to life. The details are a bit sketchy, and the experimental evidence is already in Moonie's next paper over at PubMed

I should have seen that coming!

• #6,963
CARTOON?!??!

no! she is so not a cartoon.
Looks like a cartoon to me. :rolleyes:

So, Franzbear, how are you doing? Franzbear? Hey, Franzbear, wake up, your flight's about to land! FRANZBEAR!

• #6,964
no, how can you say such malicous things about my dear Samus. she is only the best video game character ever. too bad most people are stupid and think that she is a guy.

• #6,965
no, how can you say such malicous things about my dear Samus. she is only the best video game character ever. too bad most people are stupid and think that she is a guy.
:smile: Still a cartoon. :smile: And fairly well-endowed in the chest region for a guy! How can they think that? :bugeye: I want royalties for them using my likeness!

Back