Is He the Right Match for Evo?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
samba de amigo

I don't know Evo, but she looks very pretty in her picture.

Hmmm ... I guess I should kind of describe myself.

I love cats. I'd have a billion of them if I could! :smile: :smile:

What else?

Age doesn't matter to me. It didn't stop Gohan and Piccolo from falling in love, so why should it stop me?

I'll post more when I get back from class!

Physics news on Phys.org
hmmm... this Kount Krapulon is intriguing!

Math Is Hard said:
He has the cat thing going for him. :approve:

Do you think it'll matter when he finds out that I'm actually 82 years old? :biggrin:

Ahhh, don't be hard on yourself! You look really nice in your picture, Miss Kitty Cat!

Hi Miss Evo

Hi MIss Evo! My name is Rufus Whitman aka Spamdini. I'm 21 years old and am a college student. I enjoy watching anime and listening to very loud 80's metal. Ronnie James Dio is super keen. Aaaaaaaanyhoo, math and physics can make my head spin at times but I definitely enjoy cats! I have four myself and I am often cramped at night because two sleep with me.

As a token of my affection, a gift for youuuuuuu!

http://kenshinscans.anxious-anime.com/cutekitten.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm beginning to wonder if my older daughter posted a link to PF on her anime website.

Why I think I'm the man for Evo.
Well, I don't really think that can be so.
Perhaps it won't ever happen.
If it did, it'd be a great mishapen.
Even though, I'd still try to get with her daughter,
But I bet that would turn out to be an even greater slaughter.

:biggrin: :approve:

I thought that was pretty good.

Math Is Hard said:
The new boys to the village always get the pick!

Spamdini said:
As a token of my affection, a gift for youuuuuuu!

http://kenshinscans.anxious-anime.com/cutekitten.jpg
[/URL]
That poor thing looks frightened and abused. Evo may have her hands full with you, lol.

I did in fact get a link from an anime board about how Evo was in need of a mate and enjoyed physics and cats. The poster was a mod named Derek Payne. I took chemistry and physics in high school if that counts for anything towards that part of Evo's hobbies. :smile:

I'm also into mature women because girls my age are usually shallow and insufferable. Your picture is very pretty, Miss Evo. Especially for an 82 year old. :smile:

Here's a pic of two of my cats. The little one with the beard is Meggie and the big one is Felix. My AIM handle is Spamdini if you like chatting over that. I'm online a lot. Ciao!

http://kenshinscans.anxious-anime.com/meggiefelix.jpg

Those are adorable cats. Evo, I say we grab the cats and ditch the guys. :smile:

ohhh.. dah kittums is so sweet! :!)

I'm sorry. I'm probably nothing but an annoyance to you. Forgive me for wasting your time, Miss Evo. There are too many other better guys for you.

Spamdini said:
I'm sorry. I'm probably nothing but an annoyance to you. Forgive me for wasting your time, Miss Evo. There are too many other better guys for you.
Spamdini, you are very sweet, but you don't need someone old enough to be your grandmother. You have a lot going for you. :approve:

I hereby officially end my quest for love. I have decided to become a nun. Nuns can have cats, right?

Dang. No one's acknowledged my little poem?

I guess that shows how good I am at it.

Chrono said:
Why I think I'm the man for Evo.
Well, I don't really think that can be so.
Perhaps it won't ever happen.
If it did, it'd be a great mishapen.
Even though, I'd still try to get with her daughter,
But I bet that would turn out to be an even greater slaughter.

:biggrin: :approve:

I thought that was pretty good.
Chrono, I completely missed it! I am so glad you said something! That's great! :approve:

Evo said:
Chrono, I completely missed it! I am so glad you said something! That's great! :approve:

You missed it??

I doubt it was good as Jimmy's are, though.

Chrono said:
You missed it??

I doubt it was good as Jimmy's are, though.
I didn't scroll up enough. :frown:

Jimmy doesn't really do poems. So you win in that category. :smile:

Evo said:
Jimmy doesn't really do poems. So you win in that category. :smile:

Sounds like I should do more in the future, then.

Chrono said:
Sounds like I should do more in the future, then.
YES! You should!

Evo, what's with the new avatar?

polyb said:
Evo, what's with the new avatar?
It's my dog.

Evo said:
It's my dog.
I suppose to stay out of a rut.
An old avatar pic can be cut.
But it should be no suprise
that your puppy dog eyes
are preferred to the ones on THAT mutt.

tribdog said:
I suppose to stay out of a rut.
An old avatar pic can be cut.
But it should be no suprise
that your puppy dog eyes
are preferred to the ones on THAT mutt.

Careful Evo, he just told me he has a red-headed internet girlfriend. :eek: I think he's looking to add a brunette to complete the collection. :smile:

This isn't funny. All I have to go by is your picture on here and it looks red to me.

ps. yes, putting my foot in my mouth did leave a bad taste

Last edited:
Evo said:
It's my dog.

She's such a cute little puppy! :-p

I almost thought that since you locked yourself up in a nunnery you were going to be a real *itch!

If it will cheer you up, I can do my dance for you again!:smile:

tribdog said:
This isn't funny. All I have to go by is your picture on here and it looks red to me.

You REALLY need to adjust the color settings on your monitor. Or are you looking at my avatar? That's not me you know, it's a jellyfish. :smile:

lol, you are so brutal.
Here I am feeling like an idiot and you keep torturing me. I thought maybe you had gotten that out of your system a couple of days ago.

tribdog said:
lol, you are so brutal.
Here I am feeling like an idiot and you keep torturing me. I thought maybe you had gotten that out of your system a couple of days ago.

Oh dear, do you think the torture stops? Oh, but I think I figured it out. The in most recent photo I had posted I was wearing a red sweater, perhaps you forgot to look UP from the sweater to notice my hair color? :smile: (And I actually thought you were just teasing me when you said that about the red-haired girlfriend, I didn't think you really believed I had red hair!) Have you figured out the correct hair color yet?

Oh, and I tried to make up for the torture, if you had taken the time to write your own return address you might be sitting there munching on a seemingly endless supply of cookies right now! :-p Then again, you might be afraid to touch them anyway after Tsu and I fed you all those cookies to sedate you enough to torture you.

Who GOT that big box of cookies if it wasn't tribdog's address you sent them to?

Tsu said:
Who GOT that big box of cookies if it wasn't tribdog's address you sent them to?
**mmph munch munch mmphh munch**
can't imagine what happened to 'em :confused:
**munch munch**

Tsu said:

Don't know yet. :frown: He doesn't think the number exists, so is going to see if the postoffice still has it and might give it to him, but I figure more likely I'll wind up with a box of stale cookies returned to me eventually with "no such address" on them. I really tried to be nice to him, and it didn't work! :cry:

Math Is Hard said:
**mmph munch munch mmphh munch**
can't imagine what happened to 'em :confused:
**munch munch**

Hey, there are plenty to share in that box! I even told tribdog he was allowed to share when he got them, you know, just to prove to the guys he works with that I'm real (they'll know he can't be bluffing with home-baked cookies if he doesn't arrive charred). :biggrin: Heck, there were enough in that box to share with everyone he works with, the crazy neighbor lady, the people who spit in his Mexican food, and the entire ER staff!

Tsu, your dog is short and has a big head. Somehow that makes sense... My bad, this is all about Evo. So let's break this down:
Evo is female
Evo has too much time on her hands [she posts on PF]
Evo thinks she might enjoy male companionship
Evo is not easily satisfied
Evo is idealistic
Evo is complicated
Evo is demanding
Evo is attractive [judging by avatar]
Evo is intelligent [judging by posts]
Evo is athletic [judging by posts]
Evo is sensitive [judging by posts]
Evo is sensual [see above]
I'm not impressed. Perfect women are not that hard to find. I prefer Texans.

Last edited:
Hey, Chronos - you better not be insulting my sister. :devil: I'm baking YOUR box of birthday cookies right now, so you be NICE! o:)

Math Is Hard said:
Hey, Chronos - you better not be insulting my sister. :devil: I'm baking YOUR box of birthday cookies right now, so you be NICE! o:)

i'll eat them for him if he's misbehavin' again.