Is He the Right Match for Evo?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
Evo said:
Thanks Integral! 1971

Now you know my terrible secret! :cry:

I am an old fart! :cry:

At least I look 20 or so and I only have to shave once a week.
Ahhh yes, the advantage of crazy genetics.

Physics news on Phys.org
polyb said:

That most certainly doesn't make you an old fart! (I was born the same year).

Evo said:
So, you're actually within my age limit!

Apparently, but I'm sure you'll find something wrong with me. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
That most certainly doesn't make you an old fart! (I was born the same year).

WOOOHOOO! A fellow pig! :smile:
According to chinese astrology!

polyb said:
Apparently, but I'm sure you'll find something wrong with me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, most likely.

Here's a little list of my defects.

I sneeze and blow my nose a lot. (allergies)

I snore.

I have a bad knee now due to that glass I fell on.

I have a crooked arm (only noticeable when I try to hold it straight), this is the result of when my older brother rammed the shopping cart in which I was sitting into a large store display, knocking me unconscious and breaking my arm. (I was 2)

I have a crooked finger from when the dog broke two of them and my idiot Dr (Dr Death) failed to see the fractures for three months, although it was obvious the fingers were badly broken.

I have a dented lower shin from my fall down a flight of cement steps.

Ok, I'll stop, I guess it's actually a pretty long list, and it just gets worse. :redface:

I am a very NICE person though. :shy:

polyb said:
WOOOHOOO! A fellow pig! :smile:
According to chinese astrology!

Ooh, does that mean I get to have 30 min orgasms? :smile:

Evo said:
Ok, I'll stop, I guess it's actually a pretty long list, and it just gets worse. :redface:

I think it all sums up as this: Evo is accident prone and pretty banged up as a result. But, if you just wrap her up in bubble wrap before taking her out anywhere, and let her lie on a bed full of pillows and pamper her completely when home, she's really worth the effort. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Evo is accident prone and pretty banged up as a result.

That didn't come out the way you wanted it to, now did it? :smile: :confused:

*Edit* My post needs another smiley!

+ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
Right ho ! Sorry...busy with Homework Help ! :redface:

I thought you were stuck at another airport. :wink:

Moonbear said:
Ooh, does that mean I get to have 30 min orgasms? :smile:

You mean you haven't had one yet? :smile: :rolleyes: :smile:

Maybe you should make sure your men have had prior training of some sorts. I have always made sure the women at least reach double or triple orgasm! :-p I have gone by the assumption that it just does not take that much for we men, but you woman are completely different beast. You guys require finessing, foreplay, and technique. My motive in a respect was the benefit of loyalty and favors for making sure the woman were thuroughly satisfied. Of course this backfired one time(psycho woman syndrome).

I take the art of pleasure quite seriously, not to mention how fun it is! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
I think it all sums up as this: Evo is accident prone and pretty banged up as a result. But, if you just wrap her up in bubble wrap before taking her out anywhere, and let her lie on a bed full of pillows and pamper her completely when home...

Them sounds like fightin' words.

-----EVO ----------- MOONBEAR

http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/Minis/NunAssaulters2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear said:
Are you calling my sister a ho??! :bugeye:
:smile: :smile:

:eek: Would I dare call any member of the Hood...I mean Sisterhood...anything even remotely deprecating ? Have I not learned my lesson through countless days of briber...ummm, penitence ? o:)

polyb said:

OLD? barely! I remember most '71 pretty well. Only little pieces of it were lost to drink and smoke.

Ivan Seeking said:
Them sounds like fightin' words.

-----EVO ----------- MOONBEAR

http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/Minis/NunAssaulters2.jpg
My[/URL] rear end is exposed! :blushing: :bugeye:

I think we could charge some big $$$ for people to view this fight! :smile:

Evo said:
Yeah, most likely.

Here's a little list of my defects.

I sneeze and blow my nose a lot. (allergies)

I snore.

I have a bad knee now due to that glass I fell on.

I have a crooked arm (only noticeable when I try to hold it straight), this is the result of when my older brother rammed the shopping cart in which I was sitting into a large store display, knocking me unconscious and breaking my arm. (I was 2)

I have a crooked finger from when the dog broke two of them and my idiot Dr (Dr Death) failed to see the fractures for three months, although it was obvious the fingers were badly broken.

I have a dented lower shin from my fall down a flight of cement steps.

I am a very NICE person though. :shy:

OK, race for the bottom! :rolleyes:

My elbows are a little out of wack because one summer I made the mistake of working at a construction site where I mainly unloaded trailer trucks full of doors+frames in the agonizing hot/humid Floriduh sun. Doing martial arts excercises seems to help when I do them.

When I was 20 I injured my exterior lateral ligament on my knee while I was in a mosh pit. Every now and again it gets inflamed and I have a big knot. If I do my martials arts stuff it seems to help it.

My nose is a little crooked from a sibling breaking it when I was a teenager.

When I look at the sun or appropriate lite source at the right angle I can send myself into a sneezing fit. Apparently this is genetic.

I have a small beer belly because I really like Guinness and a good hefe wisen, hell, I love good beer. It is that streak of Irish and German blood in me. Of course I keep it moderate, the excess calories can make you sweet like a pig in Floriduh. It would help if I did more exercise, but it is soooo hot!

I live in Floriduh and it is HOT and STICKY! Not to mention it smells like a swamp.

I was born in Calfornia and partly raised in Floriduh! I am still recovering from the neuro dissonance!

I get even worse from here!:frown:

Integral said:
OLD? barely! I remember most '71 pretty well. Only little pieces of it were lost to drink and smoke.

Sounds like it was a good year! :-p

Personally, I was a little fuzzy from the whole 'big move'. I eventually got better though!

Evo said:
My rear end is exposed! :blushing: :bugeye:

I think we could charge some big $$$ for people to view this fight! :smile:

I'm making the arrangements with Pay per view. We'll locate the event in Vegas and have you girls go worldwide. Of course I require my expenses and fees to be paid up front! My people will contact you with the details and contracts.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! (ding, ding, ding)

Refering the event:

http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/Minis/NunPurpleProfile.jpg
TSU!

polyb said:
OK, race for the bottom! :rolleyes:

My elbows are a little out of wack because one summer I made the mistake of working at a construction site where I mainly unloaded trailer trucks full of doors+frames in the agonizing hot/humid Floriduh sun. Doing martial arts excercises seems to help when I do them.

When I was 20 I injured my exterior lateral ligament on my knee while I was in a mosh pit. Every now and again it gets inflamed and I have a big knot. If I do my martials arts stuff it seems to help it.

My nose is a little crooked from a sibling breaking it when I was a teenager.

When I look at the sun or appropriate lite source at the right angle I can send myself into a sneezing fit. Apparently this is genetic.

I have a small beer belly because I really like Guinness and a good hefe wisen, hell, I love good beer. It is that streak of Irish and German blood in me. Of course I keep it moderate, the excess calories can make you sweet like a pig in Floriduh. It would help if I did more exercise, but it is soooo hot!

I live in Floriduh and it is HOT and STICKY! Not to mention it smells like a swamp.

I was born in Calfornia and partly raised in Floriduh! I am still recovering from the neuro dissonance!

I get even worse from here!:frown:
Could this be a match made in heaven? Or if we met would be endangering life as we know it?

Ok, let's see, positives are that you are a bit out of shape, which is what I want, you seem intelligent, another plus, doesn't sound like you're a klutz, perhaps prone to injuries, but not at a tribdog level, so that's good, I like Guiness.

Hmmm, tell me more. Undergraduate or graduate student? Do you like rifle and sword wielding nuns?

Last edited:
polyb said:
I'm making the arrangements with Pay per view. We'll locate the event in Vegas and have you girls go worldwide. Of course I require my expenses and fees to be paid up front! My people will contact you with the details and contracts.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! (ding, ding, ding)

Refering the event:

http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/Minis/NunPurpleProfile.jpg
TSU!
Wait a minute, Tsu looks hotter than me and Moonbear. The referee shouldn't look hotter than the contestants. :frown: Tsu always was the favorite! :cry:

Evo said:
Could this be a match made in heaven? Or if we met would be endangering life as we know it?

Ok, let's see, positives are that you are a bit out of shape, which is what I want, you seem intelligent, another plus, doesn't sound like you're a klutz, perhaps prone to injuries, but not at a tribdog level, so that's good, I like Guiness.

Hmmm, tell me more. Undergraduate or graduate student? Do you like rifle and sword wielding nuns?

I like it when the sisters are weilding guns and swords! Sending those four horseman screaming back to their mommies! :smile:

As usual, I am in a nether world of being 'between' undergraduate/graduate. Not the first time I have found those strange cracks in the system. I have 140 some odd hours completed but I have not received my BS yet! Right now I am 'between' semesters, schools, and studies, so I do what I can on my own, but hey, not too shabby for a high school drop out. GRE preperations are on my list of TTD! My college career has been plagued and riddled with pifalls and shortcomings!. A long tragic story that is a bit too personal to go into at this moment! Until then mon, I've got to get me 15 jobs or I'll be no good lazy bum!

I am not very prone to accidents. I have worked in too many restraunts serving tables to be allowed to be hazard prone. You just don't make good tips spilling drinks and food on customers. I guess the year I did matial arts helped with the whole dexterity thing as well!

YOU LIKE GUINNESS! :biggrin: AHHY, a sweet lass after me own heart. Give me an Irish pub, a feisty Irish lass, and a sweet pint of Guinnes and I am in heavan. Now if I can only keep'em away from me pot of gold!

Intelligent? I know how dumb I can be and believe me, there is no short supply of it. It kind of scares me when people say that I am intelligent because my thought is if I am intelligent then we are all in really big trouble!

My beer gut is probably not even a beer gut, I guess I am about 'average', whatever that means.

Considering the similarities, if we ever met we just may repel each other. But considering the differences, there may just be enough to instigate an 'attraction'. It would seem that as usual, there is a potentially complex manifold for interaction. I am sure we could find an 'equalibrium' as all systems do in nature. Or we could just have a Guinness and shoot the s**t!

polyb said:
...Or we could just have a Guinness and shoot the s**t!
I'd prefer some some footage be shot... :wink:

BoulderHead said:
Boulderhead a voyeur?

BoulderHead said:

Before or after the 6th pint?

Ok polyb, let's have a Guiness and talk about things, sorry Boulderhead, no cameras.

Evo said:
Ok polyb, let's have a Guiness and talk about things, sorry Boulderhead, no cameras.

WOOOHOOO! Sounds like a date! :biggrin:

Where do you want to meet: Pub, bistro, beerhaus? It doesn't matter to me, I'm easy! The place is not as important as the company!

Just keep an 'eye' out for boulderhead, he could be peeking through any crack or crevace! :smile:

BoulderHead said:
Busy little nuns be they...

Never let it be said we don't know how to PARTY! :smile:

Tsu said:
Never let it be said we don't know how to PARTY! :smile:

So that was you in the first photo! It should be titled:
PF SISTERS GONE WILD! :smile:

Hey boulder, you got that video, right? I've been talking to snoop dawg and he's ready to set up the release! :-p

Evo said:
Wait a minute, Tsu looks hotter than me and Moonbear. The referee shouldn't look hotter than the contestants. :frown: Tsu always was the favorite! :cry:
If I look hotter, it's because I AM hotter. :approve: Check out those legs. Remember the picture of me water skiing in the Member Photo Thread? Same gams. Of course, you couldn't see my chest in that picture because of the ski vest, but Ivan will tell you... same chest, too. :biggrin:

Yep. That's me alright. HOT! :biggrin:

Also, I just happen to have a great sense of style in my 'habits'. :biggrin: :biggrin: Ivan's particularly fond of that one. I wear it a LOT! :smile:

Evo said:
Boulderhead a voyeur?
You didn't KNOW that? We ALL know that!11 Where have you BEEN? His avatar is a dead give away!111 :smile: :smile: :smile:

Evo said:
Boulderhead a voyeur?
http://supak.com/store/videos/sounds/heres-looking-at-you-kid.wav

polyb said:
Just keep an 'eye' out for boulderhead, he could be peeking through any crack or crevace! :smile:
http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/55311/wizard03.wav

polyb said:
Hey boulder, you got that video, right? I've been talking to snoop dawg and he's ready to set up the release! :-p
Downloading now, THANKS ! :smile:

Tsu said:
You didn't KNOW that? We ALL know that!11 Where have you BEEN? His avatar is a dead give away!111 :smile: :smile: :smile:
http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/2955/armag01.wav

THE PF SISTERHOOD AND NUNNERY
http://www.softcom.net/users/0elvis/B3TA/NUNLINE.jpg

I don't think these girls are running a charity service! :smile:

Evo said Honestly said:
Evo, what's up with the change of picture?

Do I feel a rippple in the force?

When we get to the Library of Knowledge I promise I will introduce you to the hunks of Hollywood. And if they do not impress you much, then we will introduce you to leading scientists from around the world. And if you are still not sufficiently impressed, then we will introduce you to diplomats dignitaries and Kings! You will find your man Evo! And if all else fails, we will start on zee women! lol

:smile:

Back