Is He the Right Match for Evo?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
You see how she thinks? I sleep with one eye open.

Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu said:
Oops. :buggrin: Well, when you're a medical person that word just rolls off your fingertips... :smile: Sorry polyb! I've corrected that numerous times when I caught it... Just didn't happen to catch this one... I once called enigma 'enema'... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Talk about colonic irrigation! :bugeye:

Sister Tsu and the revalation of the holy enigmatic enema! :smile:

I'm going to cancel my health insurance with the PFology Sisterhood ASAP!
:smile:

Ivan Seeking said:
You see how she thinks? I sleep with one eye open.

I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon!

polyb said:
I'm going to cancel my health insurance with the PFology Sisterhood ASAP! :smile:
You obviously did not read the fine print in your policy! :smile: :smile: :smile:

polyb said:

Aah! I didn't realize PF had its own Bureaucracy!

Emema, did I hear mention of enemas in this thread?
*another PF classic thread comming up.*

polyb said:

Not sure you want to do that. Our health insurance is the kind that as long as you pay your premiums, we make sure nobody breaks your kneecaps or gives you a plaster enema. We suggest you maintain a separate insurance carrier for when accidents and illness occur; we don't offer that kind of health insurance. Remember, I'm originally from New Joisey. :biggrin: :devil:

BoulderHead said:
Emema, did I hear mention of enemas in this thread?
*another PF classic thread comming up.*

I finally figured what you are looking through: A Sigmoidoscope! :smile:

Moonbear said:
Not sure you want to do that. Our health insurance is the kind that as long as you pay your premiums, we make sure nobody breaks your kneecaps or gives you a plaster enema. We suggest you maintain a separate insurance carrier for when accidents and illness occur; we don't offer that kind of health insurance. Remember, I'm originally from New Joisey. :biggrin: :devil:

Moonbear said:
plaster enema

Never heard that one before.

ShawnD said:

Never heard that one before.

You must have missed this thread. Somewhere near the end, the plaster enema is introduced. (no pun intended :-p)
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=59599

But it reminded me of cement shoes...ah, fond childhood memories. :rolleyes:

Tsu said:
Oops. :buggrin: Well, when you're a medical person that word just rolls off your fingertips... :smile: Sorry polyb! I've corrected that numerous times when I caught it... Just didn't happen to catch this one... I once called enigma 'enema'... :smile: :smile: :smile:
until this post I thought polyp was correct. I was wondering why Evo would even consider somone with that name.

Lol, they say hind-sight is 20/20...don't you believe it !

BoulderHead said:
Lol, they say hind-sight is 20/20...don't you believe it !

If only my two blue eyes could see as well as my one brown eye! :smile:

Looking closely at my avatar, the hole thing becomes clear at last.

BoulderHead said:
Looking closely at my avatar, the hole thing becomes clear at last.

I don't get it, dude.

there was a flow established leading up to it.

I didn't think it too cryptic, just enough to get away with, sorry. :rolleyes:

Just old habit probably picked up from various musicians I've listened to. For example, go here;

...and play track 4.
:biggrin:

I'm behind you.

Watch out boulder, he's coming up 'behind you'!:smile:

butt that's not a bad thing.

Evo said:
Agnostic nuns can be evil. I now belong to the Holy Order of The Thouroughly Irascible Evil Sisters, or HOTTIES for short. :smile:
shouldn't your name be: Holy Order Of The Evil Rifle Sisters?

tribdog said:
shouldn't your name be: Holy Order Of The Evil Rifle Sisters?

I think somebody's craving hotwings and ranch dip :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
nope, just boobs.

tribdog said:
nope, just boobs.

*looks down* :frown: You might be a bit disappointed if those are the proportions you had in mind.

Math Is Hard said:

tribdog said:
nope, just boobs.

Sounds like we need to head to Hooters. That way we get both.

Remember guys & gals...SIZE DOESN'T MATTER.It counts... :-p

Seriously,if she has small breasts,maybe he has a small...you know what.Definitely not imagination. :-p So it's a draw...

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Remember guys & gals...SIZE DOESN'T MATTER.It counts... :-p

Seriously,if she has small breasts,maybe he has a small...you know what.Definitely not imagination. :-p So it's a draw...

Daniel.

Myth.

But, there is an acceptable range for men and extremes on either side of that range are when it starts to matter to women. Hint: bigger isn't always better!

When it comes to men's views of women, if the big ones come with a policy of look but don't touch, they'll settle for the smaller version. :wink:

Hopefully not being too lascivous,i'll say that,with both sexes,TASTE and FEELING trully count...

Daniel.

P.S.That is too say,the loved one is trully DELICIOUS... :cool:

Moonbear said:
But, there is an acceptable range for men and extremes on either side of that range are when it starts to matter to women. Hint: bigger isn't always better!
Bigger is better, IMHO. Sorry, but to be honest no amount of technique helps if you can't find it. :redface:

Evo said:
Bigger is better, IMHO. Sorry, but to be honest no amount of technique helps if you can't find it. :redface:

:smile: That's why I said there's an acceptable range. Too small is no good, but there is a such thing as too big too OWWWWIEEEE!

Moonbear said:
:smile: That's why I said there's an acceptable range. Too small is no good, but there is a such thing as too big too OWWWWIEEEE!
Yes, too big is a problem, although it's very rare to find someone that big. Not that I would know (being a virgin), but that's what I've heard. :shy:

There are some mortals us white people with whom the Nature has been rather gifty,TOO GIFTY... :-p

Daniel.

P.S. SIZE DOESN'T MATTER ... :-p

Evo said:
Yes, too big is a problem, although it's very rare to find someone that big. Not that I would know (being a virgin), but that's what I've heard. :shy:

I'm sure your daughters will be impressed to learn they are the result of immaculate conception. No wonder you've taken to the nunnery. :smile: