Is He the Right Match for Evo?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
Evo said:
MIH, Moonbear, quick, get the net! I'll keep him distracted while you sneak up behind him!

Sure. Tell him what you plan on doing to him.

Physics news on Phys.org
marlon said:
My dear friend, where the hell have you been. What is up, man...
I have been deep into my head, digging those stinking stuff I tried to ingore for as long as I can remember. Basically, I discovered the brain is just another place that needs to be cleaned from time to time.

Do you have a brain-cleaner you could lend me :wink:

humanino said:
I have been deep into my head, digging those stinking stuff I tried to ingore for as long as I can remember. Basically, I discovered the brain is just another place that needs to be cleaned from time to time.

Are you being serious right now are is this a loke ?
I mean, seriously, where you in some kind of trouble ? What is up...you sound different...You still doing your phd ? How is that going?

marlon

marlon said:
Are you being serious right now are is this a loke ?
I mean, seriously, where you in some kind of trouble ? What is up...you sound different...You still doing your phd ? How is that going?

I kind of noticed something was up, too.

I am sure different, still on this PhD which I do not intend to give up.

Nevermind dude, my personal problems are not even worth.

Humanino, leave the elementary particles presented thread and get back over here

marlon

humanino said:
I am sure different, still on this PhD which I do not intend to give up.

Nevermind dude, my personal problems are not even worth.

A penny for your real thoughts, please...what is up ?

marlon

marlon said:
A penny for your real thoughts, please...what is up ?

Seriously, if something's wrong we want to know how we can help.

I simply can't tell yet !
Unfortunately, I need a complete analyze, which I have no time to do right now. It cannot be as simple as QFT :wink: so I will never be able to summarize.

Marlon, Chrono...GRAB HIM!

(be careful, he's been exposed to a lot of radiation)

I am going to grab him in French style...

marlon

What the heck is going on in here? :bugeye:

marlon said:
I am going to grab him in French style...

marlon
:bugeye: :blushing:

Evo<-----covers her eyes

be gentle with him

Evo said:
:bugeye: :blushing:

Evo<-----covers her eyes

be gentle with him

Err, i understand your reaction...be sure not to take my words too litteraly, though :wink:

marlon

marlon said:
Err, i understand your reaction...be sure not to take my words too litteraly, though :wink:

marlon
:smile: Don't worry, no one doubts your manlihood godfather.

Evo said:
:smile: Don't worry, no one doubts your manlihood godfather.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Fieeewww, that is reassuring :-p , though i was not quite thinking in THAT direction...However, we need to keep an open mind, isn't it...

marlon

humanino said:

Brain cleaner :rolleyes: Okay, I'm looking. *rumble, thump, clank* Nope, not there. Um, maybe over here...*crash, bang, rustle* Not yet, but I know it's here somewhere...oh, there it is! Careful now, this is potent stuff! You just need a dro...:eek: you didn't just drink the whole bottle, did you?! :rolleyes: We might be in for a wild ride now!

Alright, Humanino, spill your guts. Can I take a starting guess? You're feeling depressed, and doubtful, wondering why you're subjecting yourself to this miserable existence for some stupid degree that has no end in sight. You just want to get done, get out, feel human again. Am I close? If that's it, you're in the right place to talk about it, vent, etc. Everyone goes through a stage like that in grad school, at least those who are very conscientious and put a lot of pressure on themselves to do well.

*Hangs up "The Doctor is IN" sign* Okay, pull up a couch and let us help you out.

Thank you Moonbear :smile:

Probably this degree I am working on did put too much pressure on me. But I know it is not the only ingredient that put me into this disposition.

When I was asking for a brain cleaner, I did not merely meant a bottled one :rolleyes:

humanino said:
Probably this degree I am working on did put too much pressure on me. But I know it is not the only ingredient that put me into this disposition.

No, it's never the only thing, but it's the main contributor. Grad school is VERY stressful. That amount of stress can even start to manifest itself as quite a few physical ailments as well, but definitely will worsen any other little emotional things you normally would just brush off or cope with okay. It's truly amazing how everything suddenly gets better once the disseration is successfully defended.

Makes you wonder why anyone does this to themself, doesn't it?

Any chance you could get together with a friend or two and find time to take a vacation? Even a weekend trip somewhere to get away from the lab; you need to come out from underground and see daylight!

And we're always here. Those of us who survived it really do understand.

Moonbear said:
Makes you wonder why anyone does this to themself, doesn't it?
:smile: not really, since I have been wondering much earlier why I did not go into pop music in the first place, which is way cooler according to statistical taste :wink:

Any chance you could get together with a friend or two and find time to take a vacation? Even a weekend trip somewhere to get away from the lab; you need to come out from underground and see daylight!
I wish :frown:
I would take a long week end in Kansas if I could...

And we're always here. Those of us who survived it really do understand.
that I admit seems to be my most efficient support ! Thanks !

H & E,

Avec les meilleurs voeux de bonheur pour vos deux.

http://www.wernergut.de/smilies/anim/an119.gif

"Life has just begun" - Spirit.

"About to Begin" - Robin Trower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Fauchon for all of the sisters! :approve:

Tsu I love your flying nun! :smile:

Evo said:
Yeah, Fauchon for all of the sisters! :approve:
See what I mean? :smile: It HAD to be a stroke! She thinks she's getting MY Fauchon! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tsu I love your flying nun! :smile:
o:) Thanks, Sis. I'm really having fun with this hat! I don't know 'bout you guys, but I don't need a Turbo RV anymore! :smile: :smile: Well, unless we go someplace cold... Hmmmm... Never mind. I'll drive the bus. o:) :biggrin:

tribdog said:
Evo I have a question, do you make it a habit of going after the wrong guy? humanino didn't even say good bye, he just disappeared, don't trust him.
I blame this all on Foofer. He has gotten Evo completely psychologically conditioned to his capricious and unexplained disappearences. Obviously, Evo now accepts this as normal behavior and can easily rationalize it regardless of whether it comes from feline or human loved ones.

I'm below legal drinking age. Do I stand a chance?

Nevermind, I just realized I'm around the same age as your daughter, I'll aim for her instead.

polyb said:
Dont worry about that, I know some people that can actually perform those services if I ever needed them. Plus the Florida swamps are very caustic which is an excellent way of getting rid of evidence. :devil:
Well, GREAT! Now we know where to send the bodies of the ones that pissed us off! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tsu said:
Well, GREAT! Now we know where to send the bodies of the ones that pissed us off! :smile: :smile: :smile:

All of those little critters do a great job at 'diposal' as well! :devil:

For the right price a contract should not be a problem!:smile:

Math Is Hard said:
I blame this all on Foofer. He has gotten Evo completely psychologically conditioned to his capricious and unexplained disappearences. Obviously, Evo now accepts this as normal behavior and can easily rationalize it regardless of whether it comes from feline or human loved ones.
Yes, Foofer has been toying with my affections for many years. Leaving without a word, staying away for weeks then showing up fat and happy without an explanation.

You're all friggin crazy. Every last one of you.

Tom Mattson said:
You're all friggin crazy. Every last one of you.
You're just now realizing that? :rolleyes:

Smurf said:
Nevermind, I just realized I'm around the same age as your daughter, I'll aim for her instead.
If you just now realized it, then you are not the type of person who can date her daughter.

Evo said:
You're just now realizing that? :rolleyes:

Well, I knew that Tsu was bonkers. But until I read through this thread (which was only in the last day or two) I did not know that the madness had spread. :eek:

Evo said:
:cry: :frown: :cry:

:cry: :frown: :cry: :frown: :cry: :frown: :mad: :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm taking the next flight out on Riemann airlines! :cry: