Is He the Right Match for Evo?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
I guess it's...going to be...the Federal Express delivery guy. :bugeye:

Again. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
I'm in my forties guys. You are all so wonderful and all too young (well except maybe a couple of you). I need someone at least in their 30's.

Didn't stop demi moore. Who looks at least as good as you do.

Ivan Seeking said:
I guess it's...going to be...the Federal Express delivery guy. Again. :rolleyes:
Rats, he just left. :cry:

Evo last seen running in support hose and Christmas shoes, and chasing FX truck.

:biggrin:

I have made small altar with Evo's pictures and found old barbie doll, grinded flat her face and stuck Evo's picture on her.
Each day I fire few candles and give gifts of food and drinks to the Gods,then I use magic sounds and chantings and stuff(like they do in India), so far no results.
Gods don't hear my whinnnings,only my losers roomates are getting mad at the noises and smells.But I tell them if i find a magic and easy way to coax a woman live will be so much better for us,so they leave me alone.Their inquisitive minds are hungry not only for numbers and formula's.

Echo 6 Sierra said:
...or we could strip him, cover him in cream, and tie him down in a room full of kittens!
LOL! :smile: Some folks might not think of that as punishment!

Regardless, I am awarding Echo some extra bonus points for being Texan! :wink:

Evo said:
I'm funny, I make up silly little songs as easily and as often as tribdog makes jokes.
lol, that's not an asset

tribdog said:
lol, that's not an asset
My cats like it. :frown:

Origionally posted by Evo
More important, I am the nicest, kindest, most understanding, easygoing person in the world. I want someone that's interested in me as a person, I have a real problem finding that.

I don't know about being nice but i am kind, understanding, and very easy going unless i don't like someone.

You can't let age get in your way, do you still feel young at heart?

Andy said:
I don't know about being nice but i am kind, understanding, and very easy going unless i don't like someone.

You can't let age get in your way, do you still feel young at heart?
I'm very young at heart.

You're racking up more points. :approve:

If you feel young then that's all that counts, aslong as your happy.

I think you should set an age requirement of >your daughter's age. Guys aren't good for much until about 30 anyway. When I was with my ex she was almost 20 years older than me. lol, plus she looks old for her age and I look young for mine. Everyone thought I was her son and it used to make her cry. I would say "you aren't old enough to be my mom, you just look like it."

tribdog said:
I think you should set an age requirement of >your daughter's age. Guys aren't good for much until about 30 anyway.
I did say at least 30.

When I was with my ex she was almost 20 years older than me. lol, plus she looks old for her age and I look young for mine. Everyone thought I was her son and it used to make her cry. I would say "you aren't old enough to be my mom, you just look like it."
You always know just what to say. :rolleyes:

Evo said:
I did say at least 30.
I'm more than half way there :biggrin:

Evo ? who is the ONE and ONLY ?

Is it Tumor ? :!)

All the Best in the New Year !

Last edited:
tumor said:
Evo ? who is the ONE and ONLY ?

Hold on there big fella. We have a month or so, to quote Tsu. I'll need at least a week to thaw out my woo before I pitch it because it's been so long since it was last used. On second thought, it might not take that long because it's up to 66F outside today.

Gotta love those Texas winters.

Echo 6 Sierra said:
Hold on there big fella. We have a month or so, to quote Tsu. I'll need at least a week to thaw out my woo before I pitch it because it's been so long since it was last used. On second thought, it might not take that long because it's up to 66F outside today.

Gotta love those Texas winters.

How'd you like that White Christmas this year? I assume it snowed in Austin on Christmas Eve.

Maybe you could put on your 10-gallon hat, ride your white horse up to Miss Evo's door, and sweep her off her feet. I don't think she'd mind that at all. :biggrin:

No snow here but my friends down south got either 6 or 13 inches of snow depending on what part of the coast they lived at. Imagine, snow on the beach in Texas!

As far as the second part of your post...giddy-up! :wink:

I got an inch at most with most of it melting as soon as it hit the ground. What's unbelievable is that galveston got 4 inches.

With this earthquake, tsunami and now snow down inTexas all this stuff gives me shivers,is this the beginning of the end?

I reckon Tsu ... after the sex change operation. :devil:

Nereid said:
I reckon Tsu ... after the sex change operation. :devil:
:confused: :confused:

tribdog said:
When I was with my ex she was almost 20 years older than me. lol, plus she looks old for her age and I look young for mine. Everyone thought I was her son and it used to make her cry. I would say "you aren't old enough to be my mom, you just look like it."

Good thing I'm younger than you! Unless your mom has had tons of plastic surgery and looks 20-something, if you ever say that to me, I'll have to sneak in and create fake fingernails on you in your sleep and hide the acetone (then again, you're now the manicure expert of the two of us).

Evo, wow! I don't check in for about a day, and suddenly there are 7 or 8 pages of messages about finding you a boyfriend. Do you want one slightly used one with two fake fingernails? I'll give you a good deal! Since you don't leave home much, you can keep a better eye on him than I seem to be able to do. The moment I turn my back, he starts getting into messes. :biggrin:

Are you prone to floccinaucinihilipilification?

Does he come with a free ipod?

Just a minute:

Why am I the ideal man for Evo (and her daughter by the way)?

*Pros:
i) I always help my mother at the kitchen.

ii) I make my bed everymorning.

iii) I always say pretty things to my female friends.

iv) I never want to have an argument about stupid things.

v) I always listen carefully to women's words.

vi) I try to be polite and handsome with women everytime.

vii) I always change the roll of paper at the toilet when it is empty.

viii) I always let all women take advantage of me (why am I so silly?)

ix) I am 22, so I have the force of a young stallion (everywhere).

*Cons:

i) very few women have realized about my advantages (WHY?)

ii) In fact there are no cons.

I waiting just here. You're both (you and your daughter) invited to lunch at my home. Taking into account I live with my parents, you Evo could convince them to go for a walk and let me alone with your daughter... :!) :cool: :wink:

No wonder you are still single Clausius2, you are too good.

Last edited:
The problem is I always like the girls who have a boyfriend yet. So that, I collect negatives on this.

Here's me (attached).

So am I a serious candidate?

Maybe I will be studing at UCSD (if I am admited) next year if I finish Mech Engineering in July. So that, baby, you are going to waste a genial opportunity of you don't let me to visit you. :wink:

Attachments

• Yo.jpg
    Yo.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 399
are you kidding? I'm checking IDs at the door. I'm not letting you through, sorry. Go outside and play.
NEXT!

Clausius2 said:
You're both (you and your daughter) invited to lunch at my home. Taking into account I live with my parents, you Evo could convince them to go for a walk and let me alone with your daughter... :!) :cool: :wink:

That's the worst pickup line ever!

I guess that's one candidate eliminated.

When do we get to find out who the lucky guy is then?

Clausius2 a.k.a. The Latin Lover ?

LoL

BobG said:

..which means less competition :-p.

Well, a bit of sincerity is necessary some times. But I love mature women too (I don't mean Evo is too old :rolleyes: I think I have been eliminated right now indeed... :smile: ), I mean, an expertise woman can teach unbelievable ways of doing some things... :!) o:)

Migui, I'm not a Latin Lover, I am

EL MACHO IBÉRICO!
:smile: :smile:

BobG said:

Agreed. Absolutely horrible, Clausius. You're out.

Back