Is it time for Random Thoughts - Part 4?

In summary: No, I'm not going to finish that.Some guy tried to sell me eh.. recreational tools today while I was getting groceries.I guess setting up a trashy website was too costly for him, so he just sold them in the frozen foods section at walmart.
  • #1,436
Any GIF - maybe this?

Attachments

• flag_neo.gif
    flag_neo.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 408
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,437
TumblingDice said:
Any GIF - maybe this?
The avatars allow animated gifs now. It was previously off but there were a few grandfathered, animated avatars. Hopefully that doesn't get turned off.

• #1,438
Borg said:
The avatars allow animated gifs now. It was previously off but there were a few grandfathered, animated avatars. Hopefully that doesn't get turned off.

I've seen one member with an animated avatar during that past few months. IF GIFs have been off, maybe it was animated PNG? Cannot recall who - only remember I found it distracting (annoying) while I was reading the post. Just my $.02.

• #1,439
Did the sisterhood have had a late gals night out? Hope y'all are doing well and pleased as punch to be the first to welcome Evo, Lisab, and the entire SH to PF 4. This looks like it's gonna' be fun! (How much good stuff can you handle at one time?)

• #1,440
TumblingDice said:
I've seen one member with an animated avatar during that past few months. IF GIFs have been off, maybe it was animated PNG? Cannot recall who - only remember I found it distracting (annoying) while I was reading the post. Just my $.02.
Hard to say. I can't remember the member's name but I remember that he had a really old account from the 2003 era - it was a picture of a moving eyeball of some kind..

I didn't realize that there was an animated png format since 2008. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
  • #1,441
TumblingDice said:
Did the sisterhood have had a late gals night out? Hope y'all are doing well and pleased as punch to be the first to welcome Evo, Lisab, and the entire SH to PF 4. This looks like it's gonna' be fun! (How much good stuff can you handle at one time?)

**hugs TumblingDice** Every day is nothing but good stuff!

• #1,442
lisab said:
**hugs TumblingDice** Every day is nothing but good stuff!

There is a bird in my neighborhood that sounds like a two-toned doggy squeeze toy. Lisab, are you in my neighborhood squeezing a bird named TunblingDice?

**hugs lisab**

SQUEEEEEEEEEK...squeek-squeek-squeek-squeek-squeek

That's what it sounds like. :)

• #1,443
OmCheeto said:
Lisab, are you in my neighborhood squeezing a bird named TunblingDice?

Quack-quack!

(I should be so lucky.)

• #1,444
TumblingDice said:
Quack-quack!

(I should be so lucky.)

I was that lucky once. She and I went camping one weekend, and even though I told her I had the bubonic plague, she hugged me anyways.

Fortunately for both of us, it turned out to be a notabubonicplaguebug.

:D

Likes TumblingDice
  • #1,445
Not sure I like my current avatar... Do you guys like my current avatar or do you think this one is better? I'm torn between the two!

• #1,446
I like it data!

Likes DataGG
  • #1,447
Why isn't my avataar moving? :mad:
j.gif

• #1,448
Enigman said:
Why isn't my avataar moving? :mad:

When I check 'Properties' under IE 11, your avatar indicates it's a JPG. Did you upload it as a GIF - did it get 'auto-converted'...?

• #1,449
TumblingDice said:
When I check 'Properties' under IE 11, your avatar indicates it's a JPG. Did you upload it as a GIF - did it get 'auto-converted'...?
Seems like it.

• #1,450
Ugh, I feel terrible. My body and joints hurt, I have fever, and posess no energy whatsoever. Even tears are coming out without my permission (eyes too inflamated). It seems a mosquito bit me and did something to my body. You cursed mosquito, what did you do to my body!

Usually, 10 years ago, by this time of the year it got a little more cold and mosquitoes population reduced, but something's definitely wrong, it's still too hot and mosquito population is not reducing at all. I don't like this one bit.

• #1,451
Trying to overcome my online gaming addiction. One of the things I'm doing is fulfilling my need of being part of a community by participating here. It's hard to fight the "itches" I feel to reinstall those games but so far I'm winning. Being here is constructive because I can help others understand things and they can help me. Also farting around with them is fun too. Changing my life for the better! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:
  • #1,452
New wooden pencils are smelly as all hell.

• #1,453
Trying to overcome my beer addiction, NOT.

• #1,454
If this thread weren't named "Random Thoughts", I'd take it for granted that some of its posters were truly sane.

Last edited:
  • #1,455
dlgoff said:
Trying to overcome my beer addiction, NOT.

Your avatar looks very nice. All the 2 pixels of it.

• #1,456
Medicol said:
If this thread weren't named "Random Thoughts", I'd take it for granted that some of its posters were truly sane.
sanity_by_mssilverheart-d4eys3g.jpg

• #1,457
the Queen needs shaving.

• #1,458
No smokes + studying all day = insanity.
Axiom, no proof needed.

.. going to the shop :<

• #1,461
Borek said:

Sweet, it really does work. Also, 213322 as my user number? Can I get that changed to 213312 by chance?

• #1,462
Char. Limit said:
213322 as my user number? Can I get that changed to 213312 by chance?

User is identified by the number, not by the nick, so I bet the answer is "no" - or at least "no, without a significant effort to replace every occurrence of the user number in the forum database ". 213312 seems to be available, which makes the process technically viable.

At $1 per change it should be doable, please contact Greg for details.

Likes OmCheeto
  • #1,463
Well, I was just asking as a joke, but a dollar for a symmetric user number... hm.

Nah, for a dollar I'd demand it be symmetric and prime.

...I wonder how many symmetric primes there are.

• #1,464
@Evo, when are we getting the shoutbox?

• #1,465
Char. Limit said:
Well, I was just asking as a joke, but a dollar for a symmetric user number... hm.

Nah, for a dollar I'd demand it be symmetric and prime.

...I wonder how many symmetric primes there are.
I hope he meant a dollar per every change for that particular user id :D

• #1,466
nuuskur said:
I hope he meant a dollar per every change for that particular user id

That's exactly what I meant.

• #1,467
Are all dogs left wing?

• #1,469
DataGG said:
Your avatar looks very nice. All the 2 pixels of it.
Oh. Here you go.

eFrWywA.jpg

• #1,470
Women Fear the Word 'Ambition'. Seriously?!
http://www.makers.com/moments/women-fear-word-ambition

Interesting personality.