Meeting of the Families at Genco Olive Oil Co.

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Oil
In summary: We need to come to a solution to this problem, this thread that has consumed us for so long. In summary, the heads of all the families are meeting to discuss how to kill the thread killer champions thread. If the thread doesn't die by a certain date, one of the executioners will be hired to kill it.
Moonbear said:
We could use a pizza delivery driver, catch my drift? :wink:
Fine wid me. But no anchovies, an' no feta cheese. I refuses to coinhabitate the interior of a vehicular motion machine wid none o' dat stinky stuff!

Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
Fine wid me. But no anchovies, an' no feta cheese. I refuses to coinhabitate the interior of a vehicular motion machine wid none o' dat stinky stuff!

No problem! There ain't going to be no anchovies and feta in them bags we have you delivering. :wink:

Moonbear said:
No problem! There ain't going to be no anchovies and feta in them bags we have you delivering. :wink:
Den we's got a deal. Dat udder stuff... it don't bodder me none.

This thread reminds me so much of one of my favorite books, "Snow Crash".

It is a world where the Mafia controls pizza delivery, the United States exists as a patchwork of corporate-franchise city-states, and the Internet--incarnate as the Metaverse--looks something like last year's hype would lead you to believe it should. Enter Hiro Protagonist--hacker, samurai swordsman, and pizza-delivery driver.

I think I'm going to read it again. :approve:

Evo said:
Enter Hiro Protagonist--hacker, samurai swordsman, and pizza-delivery driver. [/COLOR] :approve:
Related to Buckaroo Banzai, by any chance? :wink:

Danger said:
Related to Buckaroo Banzai, by any chance? :wink:
No. :devil:

Evo said:
No. :devil:
Awww, c'mon... if you want brilliantly witty responses, you got to give me more than that to work with. :-p

Danger said:
Awww, c'mon... if you want brilliantly witty responses, you got to give me more than that to work with. :-p
Mentally exhausted. :frown:

Hey, shouldn't you be out trying to pick up hot women? It's Friday night. :wink:

Evo said:
Hey, shouldn't you be out trying to pick up hot women? It's Friday night. :wink:
Hey, yeah - it's Good Friday and that means there's lots of Good Chicks out there, which is way, way better than palm sunday (which should techically be this Sunday because that would mean you didn't meet any Good Chicks on Friday).

Math Is Hard said:
Hey, yeah - it's Good Friday and that means there's lots of Good Chicks out there, which is way, way better than palm sunday (which should techically be this Sunday because that would mean you didn't meet any Good Chicks on Friday).
Palm Sunday <snort> :biggrin:

hypatia said:
walks in ..looks around...wheres the pizza?

<Twenty guys hear the voice, pull out guns and aim them at the door>

Who's dat? Get rid of 'em.

Is that one of yours franznietzsche? Moonbear, Who is dat, she one of yours?

Danger said:
Couldn't you have held it at the Genco Olive Oil Factory instead, so at least the acronym would be appropriate?
And what's wit dis upstart coming in here talking about appropriate titles for dis thread? Such disrespect. These youngsters have no respect, they talk out of turn. They don't know when to just listen.

Evo said:
Palm Sunday <snort> :biggrin:
Oh man... I had so hoped to head that one off before you got hold of it.
I thought you only <snort> in your sleep. :wink:

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:

*shakes head*

Well, at least for once it wasn't moonbear turning the thread into sex.

Artman said:
Is that one of yours franznietzsche?

One of ours? Comrade, I am thinkink not. We are very selective, only allowink certain special persons to joinski. Particularly those with ridikulous russian accents. And da, certain psych majors as well.

hey, franz, don't be dissin' me. Being Californian, I'm a member of your "family" here at dis meeting. hey, you want I should put some cement shoes on any of deez palookas?

Danger said:
I thought you only <snort> in your sleep. :wink:
How do you know about my nocturnal snorting?

This reminds me - my Mom got mad at me last night. I said I didn't want to be buried next to her because she snores.

Math Is Hard said:
This reminds me - my Mom got mad at me last night. I said I didn't want to be buried next to her because she snores.
She can wake the dead huh?

Evo said:
The dog costume worked. :wink:

Evo said:
She can wake the dead huh?
yup. no problemo. Dad sleeps with ear plugs in even though he has hearing damage.

Math Is Hard said:
hey, franz, don't be dissin' me. Being Californian, I'm a member of your "family" here at dis meeting. hey, you want I should put some cement shoes on any of deez palookas?

Nyet, cement shoes not be doink the job well enough. Am thinkink that they should be fallink down some elevator shaft onto some bullets.

Artman said:
<Twenty guys hear the voice, pull out guns and aim them at the door>

Who's dat? Get rid of 'em.

Is that one of yours franznietzsche? Moonbear, Who is dat, she one of yours?

We may need to reconsider using a pizza parlor as a front. But unless we start making some olive oil in the olive oil factory, we need someplace for laundering the money.

Evo said:
Danger said:
The dog costume worked.

No. I shouldn't type what I am thinking here. :biggrin:

Artman said:
No. I shouldn't type what I am thinking here. :biggrin:
coward...

Danger said:
coward...
Okay, let's just ask, was it a stylish doggy costume? :biggrin: :-p

Artman said:
Okay, let's just ask, was it a stylish doggy costume? :biggrin: :-p
Of course, laddie! You don't think I wanted her snorting in my face, do ya? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
We may need to reconsider using a pizza parlor as a front. But unless we start making some olive oil in the olive oil factory, we need someplace for laundering the money.
I don't know..I reckon I'd miss the pizza (even though I have to work the crappy shifts as a newbie). The best way to launder money is in banks overseas--but do we trust our pardners across the sea? As for a front, maybe a laundromat--to REALLY launder the money so it has that worn look...but who can do this? :confused:

SOS2008 said:
but who can do this? :confused:
I've hoid that the Maytag man can be had for a price. After all, he has nothing else to do.

Danger said:
Of course, laddie! You don't think I wanted her snorting in my face, do ya? :biggrin:
Evo can snort in my face anytime she wants :!) (in a platonic way that my wife wouldn't in anyway mind.) :biggrin:

Artman said:
(in a platonic way that my wife wouldn't in anyway mind.) :biggrin:
Do you two have that in a macro? It seems to get used a lot... :biggrin:

Danger said:
Do you two have that in a macro? It seems to get used a lot... :biggrin:
A macro, great idea. :biggrin: :cool:

Laundry? I have a super size maytag {blinks innocently}

hypatia said:
Whoowweee! I thought they only made domestic appliances. I shudder to think of their customer service policy. :biggrin:

hypatia said:
<Once again, twenty tough hoods in the back room pull guns and aim at the door.>

Now what? Who is dis person, FBI? Guido, check 'em out.

Artman said:
Now what? Who is dis person, FBI? Guido, check 'em out.
No! Step aside, Guido. If this requires friskin', I want my piece (so to speak) of the action!