Meeting of the Families at Genco Olive Oil Co.

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Oil
In summary: We need to come to a solution to this problem, this thread that has consumed us for so long. In summary, the heads of all the families are meeting to discuss how to kill the thread killer champions thread. If the thread doesn't die by a certain date, one of the executioners will be hired to kill it.
hypatia said:
Laundry? I have a super size maytag {blinks innocently}

Maytag? That's a good brand, isn't it? It probably barely vibr...er...moves if the load gets off balance. Get out and don't come back until you have some cheap brand. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Maytag? That's a good brand, isn't it? It probably barely vibr...er...moves if the load gets off balance. Get out and don't come back until you have some cheap brand. :biggrin:

Does someone have hedonism and laundry on the brain?

franznietzsche said:
Does someone have hedonism and laundry on the brain?

On the brain? No, that's not where I was thinking about.

I wonder what sort of response I'd get from the salesman at Sears if I started asking about which washers vibrated the most and tried to explain this was a good selling point. :devil: Betcha I'd get a discounted price. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Reminds me of a really strange (loveably insane) woman that I used to work with. She was always joking about inadequate men. Another fellow I know runs an equipment rental place. He lent me a concrete settler. It's like an 18" long by 1 3/4" diameter aluminum dildo connected through a flex shaft to a 1/2 hp electric motor. I unrolled a condom over it, wrapped it up in a carton, and presented it to her in the middle of the Stageline Saloon. She and her friend spent the rest of the night fighting over it. :biggrin:

edit: I should have mentioned that it was her birthday party.

Last edited:
:cool: puts loads of quilts in the washer...turns it to POWER wash...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

What's that thumping?

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Someone check and see what that...Hey, why is Moonbear running towards the sound?

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

Thumpa...

hypatia said:
:cool: puts loads of quilts in the washer...turns it to POWER wash...
I'd have expected you to have a bowling ball or two in there just for overkill. :wink:

Danger said:
I'd have expected you to have a bowling ball or two in there just for overkill. :wink:

Well, I figured since we were laundering money, all the coins from the laundromat would do that job.

Artman said:
Someone check and see what that...Hey, why is Moonbear running towards the sound?

I'm not running anywhere! I'm just going to sit right here and make sure nobody can open the washer to see the money we're laundering in it. o:)

Moonbear said:
On the brain? No, that's not where I was thinking about.

I wonder what sort of response I'd get from the salesman at Sears if I started asking about which washers vibrated the most and tried to explain this was a good selling point. :devil: Betcha I'd get a discounted price. :biggrin:

Do all women pick their washers this way?

I know i do.

franznietzsche said:
Do all women pick their washers this way?

I know i do.

If I bought a washer like that, I'd be doing laundry ALL the time. :smile:

{giggles} 7 loads later :redface:

hypatia said:
{giggles} 7 loads later :redface:

:smile:

Whoever decided to convert this place from a pizza parlor to a laundromat, I think I love you! :!)

Ya got to try it with the new lavendervanilla fabric softner...sighs..everthings just so darn fresh!

hypatia said:
Ya got to try it with the new lavendervanilla fabric softner...sighs..everthings just so darn fresh!

:rolleyes: You're putting that fabric softener into the washer, right?

<Walks into get the laundered money> Hey, I said let's wash the money to make it look worn--not worn out! And what's with the lavendervanilla smell in here? Oh the smell of money...or was it pizza...the heat is gettin' to me.

Yes softener in the wash...had to do something to cover the smell of the Garlic Oil that's wafting out from the back room. Whats the matter with these guys? They look all sweaty!

SOS2008 said:
<Walks into get the laundered money> Hey, I said let's wash the money to make it look worn--not worn out! And what's with the lavendervanilla smell in here? Oh the smell of money...or was it pizza...the heat is gettin' to me.

Whoa! Don't go passing out on us. Here, have a seat and relax a bit...you look like you're a bit overworked. Really, the money needs at least a few more washes. The guys in the back look like they've got a few baskets of towels for us to wash too. :eek:

Moonbear said:
Whoa! Don't go passing out on us. Here, have a seat and relax a bit...you look like you're a bit overworked. Really, the money needs at least a few more washes. The guys in the back look like they've got a few baskets of towels for us to wash too. :eek:
I was about to go to the washer, and then I think I may have been hit with virtual "friendly" cross fire...Guys in the back with baskets of towels you say? How many towels, er...guys?

Moonbear said:
If I bought a washer like that, I'd be doing laundry ALL the time. :smile:

Why do you think my clothes always smell so nice?

SOS2008 said:
I was about to go to the washer, and then I think I may have been hit with virtual "friendly" cross fire...Guys in the back with baskets of towels you say? How many towels, er...guys?

They keep requesting the "fluff" cycle. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
They keep requesting the "fluff" cycle. :rolleyes:

You're the one that keeps riding them limp, its your own fault. of course the towels need to be fluffed then.

franznietzsche said:
You're the one that keeps riding them limp, its your own fault. of course the towels need to be fluffed then.
You're killing the thread, er...I mean your killing me! :smile: And this softener is all over the place! In the wash my... Fluffing you say?

SOS2008 said:
You're killing the thread, er...I mean your killing me! :smile: And this softener is all over the place! In the wash my... Fluffing you say?

:rolleyes: SOS, I don't think that's softener in those towels...

Moonbear said:
:rolleyes: SOS, I don't think that's softener in those towels...
I was wondering why softener was being used while fluffing... :-p o:) That's right. We take care of family, and the family business, and holy cow is the the OK Corral?

SOS2008 said:
I was wondering why softener was being used while fluffing... :-p o:) That's right. We take care of family, and the family business, and holy cow is the the OK Corral?

Yup. :biggrin:

gaughh! What a brutal day! I could really go for a back massage. Could we set the machine on spin cycle again?
I swear if I could just figure out how to program a washing machine to say "how was your day, dear?" I'd marry it.

Math Is Hard said:
gaughh! What a brutal day! I could really go for a back massage. Could we set the machine on spin cycle again?
I swear if I could just figure out how to program a washing machine to say "how was your day, dear?" I'd marry it.

Ca-reepy .

franznietzsche said:
Ca-reepy .
oh, please - what? Alone in the dark - if it keeps you warm and vibrates, there's not a whole lot of requirements left for satisfaction.
ok, maybe if it could make me a sammich... hmm...

Math Is Hard said:

:smile: I think the next time I pass one of those stores with the massaging chairs, I might have to give it a try. I may never leave the house again if I owned one of those.

Math Is Hard said:
oh, please - what? Alone in the dark - if it keeps you warm and vibrates, there's not a whole lot of requirements left for satisfaction.

Hmm, warm...

Math Is Hard said:

Oh, like you'd ever get a husband to make you a sammich either. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Oh, like you'd ever get a husband to make you a sammich either. :smile:

I would make sammiches, but i suppose that's only because i like them for myself, and while I'm making me one, i might as well make one for whoever is asking. What can i say? Soy un hombre...

That brings back memories. I was driving home for Thanksgiving once and got caught in a blizzard. I pulled off the interstate and got the last motel room inside of 100 miles. The bed in the motel room had a coin box. The inscription on the headboard read 'Magic Fingers, $.25'. I couldn't resist. One hour and two dollars later, I needed a drink. My then recent bride requested more quarters.

Math Is Hard said:
Finally, a woman whose requirements match my abilities.