Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,051
got it now.. :D

good night melodykitn.. and thanks.. :D

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,052

hint on 39 please. I've tried all sorts of evil-like actions but just couldn't get the right one...:frown:

• #1,053
Hi, everybody! Found only yesterday evening about the 2nd part of the riddle. I'm trying to catch you up, guys :smile:

41 was fun :cool:, and now I'm looking at a very... interresting movie from level 42, and don't know what to do with it :bugeye:

• #1,054
ah 42..did u download the movie?

• #1,055
Iggy, did you get to 45 yet?

Seraph gave me hints, but I'm still drawing a blank >,<

• #1,056
SpeedyKupad said:
hint on 39 please. I've tried all sorts of evil-like actions but just couldn't get the right one...:frown:

which one is 39 again?

• #1,057
yea I am on 45...idk if the name of the picture will help any but its the only thing i got

• #1,058
iggy_killer said:
ah 42..did u download the movie?

Yep. And tried a lot of things connected with what I see in the movie. But none worked :mad:

• #1,059
ok notice how ever 2 pairs of images r opposite from each other...just fill in the last one

• #1,060
iggy_killer said:
ok notice how ever 2 pairs of images r opposite from each other...just fill in the last one

Sorry, but I really don't understand what you mean. :confused: I'm wondering if I look at the right movie :rolleyes:

<edit>Indeed, I wasn't looking at the right movie. :blushing: Got it now!</edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,061
What he means is that the movie is filled with opposites.

Each two scenes you see are opposites of each other.

There are five scenes.

The fifth scene is the last scene. What word would describe the opposite of it?

Think of how the image looks like.

• #1,062
Iggy, get anything?

We've got to get outta there, but I'm at a loss to how...

Hmmm...

*nibbles on a piece of toast*

*scribbles another message to Seraph*

• #1,063
anyone on 47?...
need some help :confused:

• #1,064
i looked back at Seraph hint that he gave u... i tryed thinking about what he said, that there ae many ways to get outta a place, I've tryed many exits and i got nothing...i just took a break and now I am back to work on it, ill tell u if i find anything

• #1,065
iggy_killer said:
i looked back at Seraph hint that he gave u... i tryed thinking about what he said, that there ae many ways to get outta a place, I've tryed many exits and i got nothing...i just took a break and now I am back to work on it, ill tell u if i find anything

sadly i think your not thinking of the right thing...

• #1,066
Heh Seraph.. unless Omega is around, I think you're the only one there.

I'm still trying to get out of that blasted 45 o_O

I sent you a message on how I'm trying, but they aren't working.

*stumped*

• #1,067
theres got to be something I am missing or I am just not thinking of the right idea of how to get out...and i have no idea if the color matters or not..im going to take a break right now to clear my mind a bit

• #1,068
I definitely know I'm missing something... now what that is...

^^ I'm taking breaks here and there, bug it keeps nagging me to come back to try and solve it...

Get out... get out... get out... how do I move on and get out?...

• #1,069
yo seraph we are on 47 also. Got any ideas about it? So far we have these things but we can't figure out what the correlation is:
< 3*10^8 ms^-1 is 300GHz
wavelength
imaginary
acceleration
gravity
resister
>

• #1,070
Still on 45 o.o Any more help please? *whimper*

• #1,071
MelodyKitn said:
Still on 45 o.o Any more help please? *whimper*
What it the picture showing?

• #1,072
Well..

~ A coffin with the words 'Everything is the key'... I've tried putting 'Everything'... the lighting looks green, but it says 'Yellow is what will save you' so I tried 'Everythingisyellow' but.. stumped >< ~ Help? ^^;

• #1,073
Coffin is a key word in this puzzle. In other words you only put certain things in coffins...

• #1,074
~ A body?... Everybody?...EverybodyDies? o_O ~ Somehow, I think I made myself even more confused ^^;

• #1,075
anbuiruka: that is a weird hint hehe. if you solved it that way, how do you get yellow into it? oh well. you got past the riddle, that is all that counts. even if the way you got it wasn't exactly the way i had in mind

• #1,076
Boxcutter said:
that is a weird hint hehe.

Maybe you can give us a "normal" or less weird hint :smile:

• #1,077
kaya: this is one of them riddles that you don't like. that refer back to a previous riddle. what is everything?

• #1,078
Boxcutter said:
kaya: this is one of them riddles that you don't like. that refer back to a previous riddle. what is everything?

Yeah, I don't like this kind either, but something clicked when I read "everything is the key."

MelodyKitn, pm me if you still don't have it.

• #1,079
yo omega which are you on now?

• #1,080
I was never good at remembering things o_O
(which is why I was probably late for forgetting what time I had to be somewhere...)

Sent you a msg Omega ^^

Hmm.. still at a standstill >.<

• #1,081
Boxcutter got any hints for 47?

• #1,082
i do not give out hints to riddles which haven't been solved by anyone yet. perhaps after a few weeks of no one solving it, but then i will change the hints in the riddle instead.

• #1,083
MelodyKitn said:
I was never good at remembering things o_O
(which is why I was probably late for forgetting what time I had to be somewhere...)

Sent you a msg Omega ^^

Hmm.. still at a standstill >.<

You don't have 45 now...:confused: ?

• #1,084
No no, I do now ^^ I hadn't gotten your message before I posted.

And I kinda may never have known the answer since ... well, I told you already ^^

• #1,085
ugh..45 is driving me crazy..idk everyone is giving different hints of colors, trying to get out and what you put in coffins..i know color is a big thing but idk how to use it

EDIT: scrach that...what omega said about when he looked at everything is the key and it just clicked...it happened with me 2...i just said it outloud and i got it!

Last edited: