Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,406
traitor!

*crosses Danger off the Canadian Christmas List*

RUN FRANZBEAR, ITS ALIVE!

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,407
Danger said:
Moonbear, my dear, I was going to save this and surprise you with it for your birthday, but perhaps you'll want to try it out now instead of waiting. If you look carefully just in front of the trigger guard on the electroejaculator, you'll notice a small slide switch. 'Foreward' will activate the new Taser feature. You have about 20 metres range, with accuracy of 1.5MOA. I used bucky-fibres for the wires, so they're pretty much unbreakable, and there's an automatic rewind.

:biggrin: Have I told you lately how much I love you? :biggrin: Oh, cronxeh, where did you think you were going? :devil:

• #6,408
cronxeh said:
traitor!
We arms dealers are always neutral. It doubles the market.

Moonbear said:
:biggrin: Have I told you lately how much I love you? :biggrin:
Can you lie down when you say that? :wink:

• #6,409
Evo said:
SOS, Moonbear and I recently went to the beach. Here's our picture. SOS is on the left, I'm in the middle, Moonbear is on the right.

(runs and hides)

http://members.aol.com/FatTrio/cefppd2.jpg
Is[/URL] that a logarithmic camera you are using? Turn down the dial on that thing a notch.

Evo said:
I did my voice clip. No one wants to hear my voice.

I would love to get voice clips from people. HINT!
As soon as I figure out how to make a wav file I'll plan on getting around to that. I'd be interested to hear what everyone sounds like too. I notice that my voice changes depending on who I'm talking to, how I'm feeling, what I'm doing, all sorts of things.

arildno said:
Boys gets laughed at changes which does NOT occur as well.
I'm certain I have no idea what you are talking about. :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6,410
Huckleberry said:
I'm certain I have no idea what you are talking about. :approve:
I think the 'weed is saying that his stem never matured. :biggrin:

• #6,411
Danger said:
I think the 'weed is saying that his stem never matured. :biggrin:
Oh, that's a mean way to twist it! :smile:

• #6,412
Moonbear said:
Oh, that's a mean way to twist it! :smile:
Perhaps, but it's all I could think of on short notice. :redface:

• #6,413
Danger said:
Perhaps, but it's all I could think of on short notice. :redface:
That's it, just keep the short jokes coming! :smile:

• #6,414
Moonbear said:

• #6,415
Where've you been? I was starting to think you'd been scared off by my toes! :smile:

• #6,416
You still can't kill this thread?

• #6,417
Maybe I should have posted the picture of my toes here. That other thread is starting to look a bit weak already.

• #6,418
Moonbear said:
Where've you been? I was starting to think you'd been scared off by my toes! :smile:
What, what what! Toes? Where? In the toe thread? I'll have to go check that out.

That thread isn't presented correctly.

• #6,419
Huckleberry said:
What, what what! Toes? Where? In the toe thread? I'll have to go check that out.

That thread isn't presented correctly.

Yep, I posted a picture of my toes, just for you. :biggrin: But I think it scared everyone else away! :redface:

• #6,420
god knows I'm not going back there :rolleyes:

• #6,421
yomamma said:
god knows I'm not going back there :rolleyes:
Sorry, naked toes might be a bit too mature for some of our younger viewers. I'll keep that in mind in the future. :smile:

• #6,422
*pokes Moonbear with a 1 ft pointer*

Moonie.. can I have some apple juice?

• #6,423
cronxeh said:

Moonie.. can I have some apple juice?
What the heck is that you're using as a pointer :eek: ...er...I mean, I know what it is, but why are you using it as a pointer, and if you're going to poke me with it, move it over this way a bit. :-p

• #6,424
moonbear...those kind of feet are only caused by stuoids. Are you taking fran'z's stuff?

• #6,425
yomamma said:
moonbear...those kind of feet are only caused by stuoids. Are you taking fran'z's stuff?
Who's been slipping stuoids into my drinks again? :mad:

• #6,426
Like someone would go through the trouble of picking fungi to put them in moonbear's drinks! Moonbear is the perpatrator! unless...cronxeh? who was it, moonbear or you!?

• #6,427
Moonbear said:
Thanks for noticing. :biggrin:

cronxeh said:
I assume that's a pedal appendage reference, because I frankly don't believe the alternative. :-p

• #6,428
you can't believe the alternative because the reality doesn't fit the statistical predictions?

• #6,429
Danger said:
I assume that's a pedal appendage reference, because I frankly don't believe the alternative. :-p
They make the mechanical variety in lots of different sizes. :-p

• #6,430
Moonbear said:
They make the mechanical variety in lots of different sizes. :-p
True. The robot turtle development labs never rest.

• #6,431
Danger said:
True. The robot turtle development labs never rest.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get a job there as a product tester. :-p

• #6,432
you can sneak your CV past the HR dept with an objective somewhere along lines of 'biomechanical rigidity consultant"

• #6,433
Wow, what a long day. I spent the last 10/11 hrs reading a 4hr book. The trial and death of socrates: No doubt the most difficult, boring, book I have ever read and probably ever will read.

• #6,434
like this other guy couldn't believe me when i ranted about greek culture, i'll say this to you as well: waste of time

• #6,435
Hey I believe you, and if not required there would be no way in hell I would read a book like that. However, in order to get my BS in math education I need to take history 101, along with a ton of other bs history/core classes. [sarcasm]Personally, I cannot wait til I start teaching math, so I can use all of this history I have learned[/sarcasm]

• #6,436
cronxeh said:
you can sneak your CV past the HR dept with an objective somewhere along lines of 'biomechanical rigidity consultant"
I have friends who work in patent law, and they do occassionally get these products to patent. I keep volunteering as a consultant as a reproduction expert, but no, they call me up about patents related to pigs! :rolleyes: (Sorry, I know you're going to want to know more about why they're calling me about pigs, but I can't say any more than that without breeching confidentiality...I'd love to laugh about it here if I could, because it was an odd one, which is why they needed to consult with me instead of using their in-house science advisors who had no clue on it.)

• #6,437
cronxeh said:
like this other guy couldn't believe me when i ranted about greek culture, i'll say this to you as well: waste of time
Greek culture isn't too bad...the annual festival at the Greek Orthodox church near me is always good fun (especially all the pastries they sell! :approve:). If I ever win the raffle for a trip to Greece, I'll have to hold a contest to pick among my favorite PFers for one to join me. :biggrin:

• #6,438
Moonbear said:
they call me up about patents related to pigs! :rolleyes: (Sorry, I know you're going to want to know more about why they're calling me about pigs
Does SOS know that you're treading on her turf?

• #6,439
Danger said:
Does SOS know that you're treading on her turf?
She does now! :eek: *looks around* She's not here to notice, is she? *hears distant rumbling of SOS's wheelchair approaching* Uh oh!

• #6,440
Moonbear said:
I have friends who work in patent law, and they do occassionally get these products to patent. I keep volunteering as a consultant as a reproduction expert, but no, they call me up about patents related to pigs! :rolleyes: (Sorry, I know you're going to want to know more about why they're calling me about pigs, but I can't say any more than that without breeching confidentiality...I'd love to laugh about it here if I could, because it was an odd one, which is why they needed to consult with me instead of using their in-house science advisors who had no clue on it.)

is it.. a... custom-built genital stimulator for pigs to time the duration of the orgasms (~30 minutes).. orr.. could it be the pheromonal extractor (along lines of androstenone ) :rolleyes:

Back