Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,546
Moonbear said:
I keep volunteering as a consultant as a reproduction expert, but no, they call me up about patents related to pigs! :rolleyes:
*rumble-roll..rumble-roll..SKREEETCH!* What? You turned it down? But we could've used more money for the next party in the RV! Well...as a sister of the PF hood, you have contributed a lot already... :biggrin:
Huckleberry said:
You are getting too good at this -- I can't believe I didn't think of out takes--hilarious! :smile: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,547
Huckleberry said:
Hey!

The one in the middle seems to have a shrunken head! :eek:
Muahahaha! :devil: And when Evo sees what I did to her office (heheh) -

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/4549/lowonpostits24bq.jpg

Uh-oh, I'm not going to get banned now, am I? :bugeye:

• #6,548
SOS2008 said:
So...now I will think of a way to make Evo pay. :devil:
Rut roh. :rolleyes:

Pours green apple martinis and several pounds of the world's finest chocolates into SOS's computer.

:redface:

• #6,549
SOS2008 said:
http://img168.echo.cx/img168/4549/lowonpostits24bq.jpg
Hey! Who let you in my office to take that picture?! :mad: Actually, I have a bigger window than that office does (one whole wall is window). :approve:

• #6,550
Huckleberry said:
There's no need for strap on hoses and water bottles. Men do quite fine without them. Every guy has their own style developed from years of experience. Some of us just never learn to color in the lines.
I guess I never realized there was so much variation in style. I just figured you unzip, pull it out, pee, shake it off, tuck it back in, carefully re-zip, and the variations were whether they wash their hands or not. Some of those guys had some real hip action going there! :smile: I was really laughing at the one who wanted to hold the hose and seemed to have to hold it with his left hand so that he reached over with his right hand to squeeze the left bottle. :smile: Talk about a creature of habit! :smile:

• #6,551
Moonbear said:
I guess I never realized there was so much variation in style.
Dang, I can't load the plug-in to see that. I will, however, share my two thoughts regarding the subject. First, after several years of indecision, I have concluded that my goal in life is to sometime drink enough beer to totally destroy a brand-new urinal deodorant puck in one evening. So far, I have not succeeded. My second observation is that I've generally had enough beer when taking a piss feels so good that I don't want to stop.

• #6,552
Evo said:
Rut roh. :rolleyes:

Pours green apple martinis and several pounds of the world's finest chocolates into SOS's computer.

:redface:
Oohhh, we can share. I'll take the martinis (yummy) and you can keep the chocolates. :biggrin:

Huckleberry said:
I have 406 posts here, a few more than Evo. You only have 309. Moonbear has over 1700

Moonbear 1741
Danger 770
BicycleTree 564
Artman 520
franznietzsche 428
Huckleberry 406
Evo 398
dextercioby 393
mattmns 313
yomamma 309
cronxeh 269
SOS2008 208
Math Is Hard 131
tribdog 129
zoobyshoe 121
DocToxyn 80
arildno 75
Mk 49
Smurf 43
icvotria 40

Hey, icvotria made the top 20. Welcome aboard!
Yes, welcome icvotria! Quality is important too. Here's an example:
Artman said:
Now drop your pants. This may hurt a bit.

( | ) --████--|

Wha-da-heck are these posts about strap ons, and pee pee techinques!

• #6,553
Moonbear said:
Hey! Who let you in my office to take that picture?! :mad: Actually, I have a bigger window than that office does (one whole wall is window). :approve:
Ooooops, wrong office. :redface:

Here's Evo's desk:

http://img176.echo.cx/img176/4683/lowonpostits15wo.jpg

I think... :rolleyes: Geez, now I got to sell tickets or something 'cuz I'm out of post-its!

• #6,554
Danger said:
My second observation is that I've generally had enough beer when taking a piss feels so good that I don't want to stop.
Funny, I know I've had too much when I've just walked out of the restroom and realize I already need to pee again!

• #6,555
SOS2008 said:
I think... :rolleyes: Geez, now I got to sell tickets or something 'cuz I'm out of post-its!
I guess the owner of that office never has to worry about not being able to find a post-it when he/she needs one. :smile:

• #6,556
Moonbear said:
I guess the owner of that office never has to worry about not being able to find a post-it when he/she needs one. :smile:
Yeah. The effect just isn't quite the same as it would be if those things had something written on them.

• #6,557
There is great variation in male urination techniques. There is a certain etiquette in men's rooms.

Always use a urinal that gives you a good distance from anyone else if you can. If there are 6 urinals and 1 guy using them it is bad manners to urinate in the urinal next to him. If there are 3 guys using the urinals then you do what you got to do.

Talking is generally not condoned. This is especially true when someone has their pants down. It's not the best time to talk to someone, especially if you don't know them well. This is more of a guideline than an actual rule. After 5 or 6 beers I really don't care.

The last thing most guys want when they go to the head is to have some other guy checking out their junk. If you must look at a man while he is urinating then look him in the eye.

There are as many and more variations of urinal techniques as you saw in that video.

Last edited:
  • #6,558
Huckleberry said:
The last thing most guys want when they go to the head is to have some other guy checking out their junk. If you must look at a man while he is urinating then look him in the eye.

There are as many and more variations of urinal techniques as you saw in that video.

So, if you're not supposed to be looking at them, how do you know how much variation there is? Huh?

• #6,559
Moonbear said:
I've just walked out of the restroom and realize I already need to pee again!
If you encounter this problem a lot, borrow a speed-spout from the bartender and use the men's. You'll save a minute or two per trip.

• #6,560
hmmm...

• #6,561
Danger said:
If you encounter this problem a lot, borrow a speed-spout from the bartender and use the men's. You'll save a minute or two per trip.
:smile: I can just imagine the look on the men's faces if I wandered in and sidled up to a urinal. :smile:

• #6,562
Huckleberry said:
There is great variation in male urination techniques. There is a certain etiquette in men's rooms.

Always use a urinal that gives you a good distance from anyone else if you can. If there are 6 urinals and 1 guy using them it is bad manners to urinate in the urinal next to him. If there are 3 guys using the urinals then you do what you got to do.

Talking is generally not condoned. This is especially true when someone has their pants down. It's not the best time to talk to someone, especially if you don't know them well. This is more of a guideline than an actual rule. After 5 or 6 beers I really don't care.

And that's only urination etiquitte :wink:

• #6,563
Moonbear said:
:smile: I can just imagine the look on the men's faces if I wandered in and sidled up to a urinal. :smile:
there are many looks:

:eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

• #6,564
Moonbear said:
So, if you're not supposed to be looking at them, how do you know how much variation there is? Huh?
They aren't invisible. It's a polite fiction. Pretend that they are not there.

klusener said:
hmmm...
These posts always puzzle me.

• #6,565
Actually, what's bothering me more is the suggestion I just "borrow" the speed spout. Am I supposed to return it when done? :smile:

• #6,566
Moonbear said:
yomamma said:
there are many looks:

:eek: :rolleyes: :confused:
And don't forget these... :shy: :redface: :approve: :biggrin: :-p :!) :wink: :rolleyes:

I get the feeling that last guy has had this happen before. Moonbear must know him.

• #6,567
I think that's franzbear...now he tattoed his whole face blue..

what's with the face?

• #6,568
Huckleberry said:
And don't forget these... :shy: :redface: :approve: :biggrin: :-p :!) :wink: :rolleyes:

I get the feeling that last guy has had this happen before. Moonbear must know him.
I have been in men's rooms before, but haven't dared attempt a urinal, though I did come across an odd website years ago that gave instructions for peeing standing up and if that didn't work, suggested using one of those medicine spoons with a hole drilled at the end. I even went so far as to get a medicine spoon and drill a hole in the end (I had accomplices who had seen the site too and were egging me on to do this), but then didn't want to try it in my own bathroom and risk making a mess. So, alas, never got to try the spoon contraption. :rolleyes: I have always wanted to try it just to see what reactions I got walking into the men's room, but I'd probably have to be pretty drunk and have to pee pretty badly to do that knowing everyone in the room would be watching. :blushing:

• #6,569
they were going to make urinals for women. it consisted of a funnel and a tube into the pipe (yes this is true) people thought it it was too mugh of a hassle so they never used them...

• #6,570
Moonbear said:
Am I supposed to return it when done? :smile:
Sure. How do you think they make Chartreusse taste like that?

• #6,571
yomamma said:
what's with the face?
That guy has issues with women and is a stickler for the rules.

Moonbear said:
I have been in men's rooms before, but haven't dared attempt a urinal, though I did come across an odd website years ago that gave instructions for peeing standing up and if that didn't work, suggested using one of those medicine spoons with a hole drilled at the end. I even went so far as to get a medicine spoon and drill a hole in the end (I had accomplices who had seen the site too and were egging me on to do this), but then didn't want to try it in my own bathroom and risk making a mess. So, alas, never got to try the spoon contraption. I have always wanted to try it just to see what reactions I got walking into the men's room, but I'd probably have to be pretty drunk and have to pee pretty badly to do that knowing everyone in the room would be watching.
Very interesting. Yeah, I think a few jaws would drop if you did that. I wouldn't want to miss that.

• #6,572
If these urinal posts don't kill this thread, nothing will.

• #6,573
Evo..where have you been?! we've been very worried...you haven't posted since last page!

actually, the urine posts are very frequent. people seem to like them

• #6,574
yomamma said:
actually, the urine posts are very frequent.
Yeah, aging does that to you. :rolleyes:

• #6,575
where's BT? for some reason, I want to read his crazy posts...

• #6,576
What's with tribdog lurking and not posting? I'm about ready to get the taser and net out.

• #6,577
It is very sad of me to say that something new should be created or it will be very hard for people to believe in what is being said.

• #6,578
tazer and net? people aren't feeling as violent tonight...

• #6,579
Sadmemo said:
It is very sad of me to say that something new should be created or it will be very hard for people to believe in what is being said.
what are you talking about?

• #6,580
yomamma said:
what are you talking about?
It's BT2 ten characters

Back