Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,176
I didn't say 'hmmm...' moonbear.

crazy ol'...

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,177
Ummm won't work either. :biggrin: :devil:

• #7,178
:mad:

• #7,179
:zzz: And people wonder why GD doesn't count toward your post count. :smile:

• #7,180
if it did i would have like 10 billion posts

• #7,181
could you imagine? :bugeye:

cronxeh should change his signature back, the old one fit with everything

• #7,182
uh, yea...whatever...

• #7,183
Well, YDOAPS only has 56 posts in this thread, yomamma is in 5th place with 495, Artman is in third place with 592, Danger in second with 809, and you're never catching up to me with 1989, wait, that will be 1990 as soon as I hit send (with just this thread alone, my post count would nearly double! :eek:).

• #7,184
*thinks of spam*

• #7,185
so like the other day I've had a poltergayst whatever that means

i walk towards the kitchen, turn on the electric kettle and then walk back into living room and what do i see.. a freaking mouse is starin at me.. I am like.. double u tee efF?!

the room is sealed. i mean its like a biohazard level 2 clean room with positive pressure, and yet this thing is starin at me.. so i run to the bathroom, grab a bucket and put over this mouse. I am like a little paranoid girl with bleach pouring on the floor around the bucket and decontaminating every room

so about 20 minutes into this ordeal i put a sticker on the bucket that almost frantically reads 'biohazard' but simply says 'caught the mouse. time. signature' and i leave the mouse under the bucket, turn the kettle again and have some coffee. towards the evening somebody decides to take this thing out, and i provide them with the latex gloves. i think first idea was to flush it down the toilet, to which i objected since i could have done that myself. second idea, and the one we went with, was simply to take it out to the garbage pile and release it

• #7,186
yomamma said:
could you imagine? :bugeye:

cronxeh should change his signature back, the old one fit with everything

and how about you go apply for a catholic altar boy position and tell me how that works out for you :smile:

• #7,187

• #7,188
There was a bad storm while I was babysitting my little cousins, and while the lights were flashing on and off, one of them accidentally stepped on their pet rabbit. Its eyes popped out and rolled across the floor. The night kind of went downhill from there.

(Add 1 post for me!)

• #7,189
yourdadonapogostick said:

remember that time the pope told you it was 'ok' and that it was 'normal'

well it wasnt.

• #7,190
uh, what? :confused:

• #7,191
Hm, that story always shuts other people up. :confused:

• #7,192
I have spent ages reading this thread and found its a load of cobblers, anyone
posting in it must have lost their marbles, strange cybor kids running all over
the place oh please :rolleyes: and that Moonbear i would never of
guessed, it is just so strange, the way to kill some thing is to attack the
roots, but this thread has no roots, it is supported by hypercrazynuterites so the only way to kill this thread is to sanitize it so repeat after me.

I am not mad _____ i am not mad _____ keep going.

• #7,193
I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____I am not mad _____

• #7,194
Suddenly, having a prime number of posts in this thread feels very unlucky.

• #7,195
Okay, problem solved.

• #7,196
Moonbear said:
Aaaaaahhh...
:rolleyes: Didn't I hear you say this over at the cancer clinic? :biggrin:

• #7,197
I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____I mad am not _____ I am not sad _____I am not bad _____ Am I not mad? _____ I am not mad _____ mad? I am not! _____ I am not mad, I'm glad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am mad not _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ mad I am not _____ am I mad? _____ not mad I _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____Good times to be had____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I mad, am not _____ I am not mad_____ I am not mad _____ I am I said _____ to no one there _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ all work____ I am not mad____ and no play _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ not mad makes_____ Johnny a dull boy _____ I am not mad _____ I am not mad _____ i am not mad _____ I keep going keep going keep going keep goingkeep going keep going.

• #7,198
cronxeh said:
so like the other day I've had a poltergayst whatever that means

i walk towards the kitchen, turn on the electric kettle and then walk back into living room and what do i see.. a freaking mouse is starin at me.. I am like.. double u tee efF?!

the room is sealed. i mean its like a biohazard level 2 clean room with positive pressure, and yet this thing is starin at me.. so i run to the bathroom, grab a bucket and put over this mouse. I am like a little paranoid girl with bleach pouring on the floor around the bucket and decontaminating every room

so about 20 minutes into this ordeal i put a sticker on the bucket that almost frantically reads 'biohazard' but simply says 'caught the mouse. time. signature' and i leave the mouse under the bucket, turn the kettle again and have some coffee. towards the evening somebody decides to take this thing out, and i provide them with the latex gloves. i think first idea was to flush it down the toilet, to which i objected since i could have done that myself. second idea, and the one we went with, was simply to take it out to the garbage pile and release it
Sorry, you can't out crazy this group.
:biggrin: :-p :smile:

• #7,199
wolram said:
I have spent ages reading this thread and found its a load of cobblers, anyone
posting in it must have lost their marbles, strange cybor kids running all over
the place oh please :rolleyes: and that Moonbear i would never of
guessed, it is just so strange, the way to kill some thing is to attack the
roots, but this thread has no roots, it is supported by hypercrazynuterites so the only way to kill this thread is to sanitize it so repeat after me.
Can't shame us out of here. We thrive on this type of stuff.
:-p :biggrin:

• #7,200
Um, okay, I'll try:
I am not mad _____ i am mad _____ keep going.
I am mad _____ i am not mad _____ keep going.
I am mad _____ i am mad _____ keep going.
I am mad _____ i am mad _____ got to keep going.
gotta keep going. got to keep going. got to keep going. got to keep going. got to keep going.

• #7,201
I'm worried about all of you!

• #7,202
Lisa! said:
I'm worried about all of you!

Yes as am i ,the poor people, the new me craves some senility in this thread
but alas they are to far gone.

• #7,203
wolram said:
Yes as am i ,the poor people, the new me craves some senility in this thread
but alas they are to far gone.

We're too young for senility; we're just plain crazy. And now that you've crossed the threshold into the land of Franzbear, it won't be long before you join us. You might still have a chance if you leave now, but beware, the infection spreads quickly and there's no cure!

• #7,204
Moonbear said:
We're too young for senility; we're just plain crazy. And now that you've crossed the threshold into the land of Franzbear, it won't be long before you join us. You might still have a chance if you leave now, but beware, the infection spreads quickly and there's no cure!
I think wolram wants to join you because he said he wants to be good! :smile:

• #7,205
Lisa! said:
I think wolram wants to join you because he said he wants to be good! :smile:
Then this thread will be his downfall. :devil: :smile:

• #7,206
Moonbear said:
Then this thread will be his downfall. :devil: :smile:

Stuff and nonsense, nothing can conquer a goody goody, this thread needs
purification, you wicked ones must repent.

• #7,207

• #7,208
wolram said:
Stuff and nonsense, nothing can conquer a goody goody, this thread needs
purification, you wicked ones must repent.
See, it's strengthening its hold on you. You will soon be unable to resist the temptation. It will drag out your inner wickedness, you will succumb. Resistance is futile. We ARE the thread! Muwahahahahahahahahahaha! :devil:

• #7,209
Join me, and, togather, we can rule the thread! :devil:

• #7,210
Moonbear said:
See, it's strengthening its hold on you. You will soon be unable to resist the temptation. It will drag out your inner wickedness, you will succumb. Resistance is futile. We ARE the thread! Muwahahahahahahahahahaha! :devil:

Aha words from the wika queen, prepare to meet yourDoom

Back