Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,806
Moonbear said:
:smile: Yep, that's it, the almighty spaghetti monster is our provider. :biggrin:
He hath touched you with his noodly appendage. :-p

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,807
Evo said:
:rolleyes: The trouble I go through to keep these strings fed.

• #7,808
where is franzbear? did artman take him to te lake with his concrete flippers?

• #7,809
yomamma said:
where is franzbear? did artman take him to te lake with his concrete flippers?
Darn! I was just starting to think I had the kill. 28.5 hours is a new record! Wasn't it supposed to just require a 24 hour kill to be official? :rolleyes: I've been watching this thread being ignored all day long...I knew it had to be too good to be true. :rolleyes:

• #7,810
I could've swore I posted last... you're not paying Evo, are you??

• #7,811
yomamma said:
I could've swore I posted last... you're not paying Evo, are you??
Nope, not this time, it was a natural near-death experience for Franzbear; no foul play at all! :eek: Apparently it scared everyone off to find out I had been touched by the Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage.

• #7,812
I think that was just YDOAPS in a costume... :rolleyes:

• #7,813
yomamma said:
I think that was just YDOAPS in a costume... :rolleyes:
EeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

• #7,814
what happened to YDOAPS anyway?

• #7,815
yomamma said:
:rolleyes: *shuffles feet* I don't know. Seems to have gone the way of lots of others who don't have what it takes to stick out this thread. o:)

• #7,816
yomamma said:
You mean we've got rid of him? :rolleyes:

• #7,817
We can neither confirm nor deny that information. :cool:

• #7,818
Moonbear said:
We can neither confirm nor deny that information. :cool:
:smile: :smile: After what you said, :cool: reminds me of ...

• #7,819
Lisa! said:
:smile: :smile: After what you said, :cool: reminds me of ...
:smile: I keep getting that image now too, but in this case, I thought it had a good FBI or Secret Service geek in sunglasses look. :biggrin:

• #7,820
Moonbear said:
:smile: I keep getting that image now too, but in this case, I thought it had a good FBI or Secret Service geek in sunglasses look. :biggrin:
Do you think Russ reads Franzbear's replies? I hope he wouldn't. :rolleyes:

• #7,821
He pops in from time to time. I'm wondering how long it will be before he notices we've dedicated a smiley to him. :cool:

• #7,822
Moonbear said:
He pops in from time to time. I'm wondering how long it will be before he notices we've dedicated a smiley to him. :cool:
As long as we haven't kicked out of this site and continue posting here.

Last edited:
  • #7,823
Nah, he's the one admitting to "geek wounds" over in biology. :smile:

• #7,824
I guess it's taken a toll on you moonbear, who was able to post in franzbear from the beginning. unfortuantely, it was not the same for huck, franz, dex, danger, BT, and others... but it is less competition :devil:

• #7,825
Well, you know how it is, there's just nothing that can compete with a mother's love. :smile: :biggrin:

• #7,826
but you tried to-- I mean you tried to kill him!

• #7,827
But only to put him out of his misery. Sometimes you have to resort to tough love. :approve:

• #7,828
Well that sad screw up on EMT got me thinking. I went over the failed practical and realized where I messed up. The errors were simply in the procedure list - one critical mistake and you are done on every station. I went over the exam and patched up my weak spots. In Sept I'll retake this sucker and get my license :biggrin:

In your face, corporate America!

muahah.. yeah.. what he said

• #7,829
Good thing they put the rookies on experienced crews. :-p

• #7,830
Hey! darn tooting rooting

You never know when you visit NYC whos going to be there to patch up your boo-boo's :biggrin:

• #7,831
Moonbear said:
Spaghetti.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

• #7,832
Evo said:
Hmmmm...

• #7,833
Artman said:
Hmmmm...
That's what the website said. o:)

• #7,834
bump...

• #7,835
cronxeh said:
Hey! darn tooting rooting

You never know when you visit NYC whos going to be there to patch up your boo-boo's :biggrin:

Yes, and that doesn't necessarily apply to just the EMTs either!

I try to avoid getting boo boos in NYC! :biggrin:

• #7,836
Is this thread dead now?

• #7,837
It would have been if you just left it alone.

Oh, in good/bad news, I heard from Huck...I had an email about a week and a half old in my inbox that I hadn't gotten around to checking for. He's alive :smile:, but does not currently have internet access :frown:. Plus there's some other "life" stuff going on that's keeping him away anyway. But just thought I'd let folks know he's okay.

• #7,838
Moonbear said:

Oh, in good/bad news, I heard from Huck...I had an email about a week and a half old in my inbox that I hadn't gotten around to checking for. He's alive :smile:, but does not currently have internet access :frown:. Plus there's some other "life" stuff going on that's keeping him away anyway. But just thought I'd let folks know he's okay.
Thank goodness! Tell him how much we all miss him and want him here. I hope things work out for him.

• #7,839
Well, he can buckle his own herrings (ear-rings?) for all I care when he chooses not to show himself at PF.

• #7,840
Moonbear said:

Thanks for letting us know. I have been worried about him. I sent him a PM ages ago and he never answered. I hope he will come and visit us again soon.

Back