Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,771
That's not what I said. I'm suing the government for the wrongful conviction of Dansos!

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,772
you said you wanted him hanged... oh, you're just trying to get money. I'll be quiet for 33% :wink:

• #7,773
yomamma said:
you said you wanted him hanged... oh, you're just trying to get money. I'll be quiet for 33% :wink:

That's when I thought he killed Kiashoe, but since she's still alive... :cry:

(Okay, 33% it is...I knew you'd see it my way.)

• #7,774
well thread court is VERY different. robbing will get you life in prison. you see, threads are very emotionless. so they must give extreme charges
and if you don't give anything to franzbear, I get 45%

• #7,775
yomamma said:
well thread court is VERY different. robbing will get you life in prison. you see, threads are very emotionless. so they must give extreme charges
and if you don't give anything to franzbear, I get 45%
Franzbear gets a cut too, it is his son afterall. We wouldn't have a case without Franzbear.

• #7,776
eh...yeah, I guess.

moonbear, try the artpad thing. I wonder what crazy crap you can come up with

• #7,777
Moonbear said:
I had to go back to remind myself which one you made.
You know I was just joking and I knew you would have a good sense of humor about it. (You aren't really a thirteen year old boy are you? :rolleyes: ) :biggrin:

• #7,778
Artman said:
You know I was just joking and I knew you would have a good sense of humor about it. (You aren't really a thirteen year old boy are you? :rolleyes: ) :biggrin:
If I was, would I have been flirting with Arildno? :rolleyes: Wait a minute, maybe that wasn't the best example. :smile:

• #7,779
Moonbear said:
If I was, would I have been flirting with Arildno? :rolleyes: Wait a minute, maybe that wasn't the best example. :smile:
:-p Probably not. Actually I picked you for my joke because the thought was so absurd.

(:rolleyes: You've never slept over at Neverland Ranch have you?) :biggrin:

• #7,780
Artman said:
:-p Probably not. Actually I picked you for my joke because the thought was so absurd.

(:rolleyes: You've never slept over at Neverland Ranch have you?) :biggrin:
Nope, but oddly, I did have a dream about being at a banquet with Michael Jackson the other night. No idea where that one came from; I wonder what absurd show was on TV when I fell asleep?

• #7,781
You know when Lisa Marie had Micheal's baby, he asked the doctor, "How long should we wait until sex?" The doctor said, "Come on Michael, wait until the boy is 10 or 11." :eek:

• #7,782
Could you please call her Marie?

• #7,783
Lisa! said:
Could you please call her Marie?
At least I didn't call her Lisa! Marie. :smile:

• #7,784
Artman said:
At least I didn't call her Lisa! Marie. :smile:
:smile: If you ever do that, I won't talk to you anymore! :devil:

• #7,785
how'd the lawsuit go, moonbear?

• #7,786
yomamma said:
how'd the lawsuit go, moonbear?
They said we have to wait to see if Kiashoe makes it. If she dies, it's still murder. :rolleyes:

• #7,787
it's impossible for her to die! she's getting better every day! they say in 1 month she might be able to stand!

• #7,788
Oh, I see, she takes after Franzbear. We'll have to see what we can do about that.

• #7,789
yes she does

• #7,790
what kind of a person is defined by failure?

how does he or she differ from one defined by success?

sometimes your failures are like the walls, and you are the ball ping ponging through fate and destiny

• #7,791
go away...

• #7,792
i'm not talking about you..

i just foobared my practical exams for EMT

now i got to retake them in september and pay $425 for a refresher

i feel so dumb! :cry:

• #7,793
$425?! insanity!

• #7,794
haha! sux 2 b u

• #7,795
Cronxeh, sorry to hear that. :frown:

• #7,796
I killed this thread

• #7,797
i knew the material, but when the exam time comes around i get very nervous, and my mind just draws blank

its like you are aware of the question, you know the answer, but you can't say it - you are either not sure if by saying it you will get it right or wrong, and you can't seem to remember if it was right or wrong

when I am really nervous my mind is like a total blank, but after the exam and after I am totally relaxed i come up with all the answers.. i really don't know what to do here

• #7,798
cronxeh said:
i knew the material, but when the exam time comes around i get very nervous, and my mind just draws blank

its like you are aware of the question, you know the answer, but you can't say it - you are either not sure if by saying it you will get it right or wrong, and you can't seem to remember if it was right or wrong

when I am really nervous my mind is like a total blank, but after the exam and after I am totally relaxed i come up with all the answers.. i really don't know what to do here

I don't know what to tell you. If you go blank under stress like that, you might have trouble as an EMT since everything is done under stress, especially when you're in NYC.

• #7,799

• #7,800
cronxeh said:

Would they allow you to do this as a verbal test? Do you think this might help you? Sometimes being able to talk through the answers can relax a person who blanks in a traditional test environment.

• #7,801
Okay, you've had Franzbear long enough. Time for him to come back home for dinner.

• #7,802
how do you feed all those little strings? snickers?

• #7,803
yomamma said:
how do you feed all those little strings? snickers?
Spaghetti.

• #7,804
where did you get that much spaghetti?! did YDOAPS let you meet the spaghetti monster?!

• #7,805
yomamma said:
where did you get that much spaghetti?! did YDOAPS let you meet the spaghetti monster?!
:smile: Yep, that's it, the almighty spaghetti monster is our provider. :biggrin:

Back