Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,291
franzbear! said:
I've been traveling the proverbial world, doing far more interesting things then conversing with humans. I actually found an celestial being with whom to converse, one who was uniquely interested in my case. As it turns out, I've never existed before, and I came as quite a surprise to beings who thought they knew everything. Anyways, I'm off again, the celestial creature has a fascinating theory about provable metaphysics that I have to hear.
Why does this, for some reason, make me think of The Little Prince?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,292
Moonbear said:
Why does this, for some reason, make me think of The Little Prince?
It appears you have found something that puzzles my intellect. What is this Little Prince thing you speak of?

• #10,293
yomamma said:
I was going to rent House of the Dead this weekend for a good laugh...
Sure you'll laugh, but once the hilarity wears off you'll only feel like setting your GPS to ring 9, fifth circle and start driving.

• #10,294
I'm in San Diego :biggrin: we're staying here one night and then wandering aimlessly around california...and eventually we'll get to San Fransisco by friday

• #10,295
yomamma said:
I'm in San Diego :biggrin: we're staying here one night and then wandering aimlessly around california...and eventually we'll get to San Fransisco by friday
You've been ignoring me. Enjoy the weather while you can yomamma, it will rain tomorrow.

• #10,296
Yes, but we're leaving to Santa barbara tomorrow...

• #10,297
yomamma said:
Yes, but we're leaving to Santa barbara tomorrow...
Good, now I know where to send the thundersnow.

• #10,298
or are we...?

• #10,299
franzbear! said:
Good, now I know where to send the thundersnow.
Can you stop acting like you rule the world...aleast until you rule the world

• #10,300
evo, ban franzbear! please

• #10,301
scott1 said:
Can you stop acting like you rule the world...aleast until you rule the world
How do you know I don't? I've been traveling recently in places where time looses all meaning. My age, my time in life is impossible to find out, and in this timeless state I have done and learned far more then you will ever do in your entire life. You know very little about me and what I do. Before I even began my journey I could control weather to a certain extent, but now, now I command the deepest sea. Don't disrespect my being, for there are ways you might become like me. Perhaps if humans earn my respect I might impart them to you.

• #10,302
Well, franzbear! failed to rule the world. It's pretty sunny here today in San Diego...We're going whale watcing and then leaving.

Franzbear! be quiet...

• #10,303
yomamma said:
It's pretty sunny here today in San Diego...We're going whale watcing and then leaving.
Liar!

• #10,304
haha. It's very sunny in Santa Barbara too...

• #10,305
Sun is here, spring has come: franzbear is powerless, but I won't let you kill him yomamma.

• #10,306
In Carmel today, we're going up to San Francisco later. (it would be six flags vallejo, but they're closed)

• #10,307
yomamma said:
In Carmel today, we're going up to San Francisco later. (it would be six flags vallejo, but they're closed)
What happened to school yomamma, are you on spring break?

• #10,308
franzbear! said:
How do you know I don't? I've been traveling recently in places where time looses all meaning. My age, my time in life is impossible to find out, and in this timeless state I have done and learned far more then you will ever do in your entire life. You know very little about me and what I do. Before I even began my journey I could control weather to a certain extent, but now, now I command the deepest sea. Don't disrespect my being, for there are ways you might become like me. Perhaps if humans earn my respect I might impart them to you.
Because of the old franzbear(with no !)

• #10,309
Dawguard said:
What happened to school yomamma, are you on spring break?
Yes...

We're in San Fransisco tonight and tomorrow (doing nothing really) now, nobody post so i CAN KILL THIs thread

• #10,310
yomamma said:
Yes...

We're in San Fransisco tonight and tomorrow (doing nothing really) now, nobody post so i CAN KILL THIs thread

Hi.

Quit your whining.

It more immortal than greg already.

• #10,311
ssshhhhhhh...!

• #10,312
yomamma said:
ssshhhhhhh...!
What's that? I couldn't hear you. :biggrin:

• #10,313
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......!

• #10,314
yomamma said:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......!
For someone telling others to "shhhh," you're sure being loud. :biggrin: (C'mon, that was too easy!)

• #10,315
Moonbear said:
For someone telling others to "shhhh," you're sure being loud. :biggrin: (C'mon, that was too easy!)

He's slipping, clearly.

• #10,316
I didn't tell ME to shhh

• #10,317
well, i am

• #10,318
I don't care

• #10,319
/me slaps yomamma

• #10,320
* me slaps YDOAPS, making him yourdadoffapgostick

• #10,321
Me slaps both a yer./

• #10,322
*smacks Mk

• #10,323
Mk slapped yomomma with a fish last night!

• #10,324
Yommomma, I hate you. You made that big SHHHHH! And the now the page is ****ing 20 meters wide.

• #10,325
what happens when a 12000 lbs ambulance makes a turn in McDonalds drive-thru and doesn't quite fit in, ramming thru the guard poles? :devil:

Back