Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,396
It's not over yet

One https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=32727"is still alive.
It will only be a matter of time before they return...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,397
yeah, we started that one awhile ago, but we forgot the password...

• #10,398
It was me.

• #10,399
Mk said:
It was me.
It couldn't of been you.You don't fit in the franzbear-thread equations

• #10,400
It couldn't of been you.
I think you mean it could not have been me.

• #10,401
Mk said:
I think you mean it could not have been me.
No matter you still don't fit in the franzbear-yomama-Moonbear paradox(FYMP)
It's the only to explain the existence of franzbear this theard and everything elese that doens't make sense.

• #10,402
so close scott1...but my record holds...hahaha...I'm about watch house of the dead..

• #10,403
...but I beat this attempt to kill this theard...

• #10,404
shut...up...

• #10,405
scott1 said:
You're getting closer, but it's thread. T-H-R-E-A-D. :biggrin: Can't kill it until you can spell it. :wink:

(On a more serious side note, don't take this as an insult or anything, but are you a native English speaker, or do you have dyslexia? I notice you mix up a lot of letters in your writing, and if there's a good reason for it, such as you're just learning English as a second or third language, or you have dyslexia, I'll know to be more patient trying to interpret the writing than if you're just typing too quickly and being careless in spelling.)

• #10,406
yomamma said:
hahaha...I'm about watch house of the dead..
scott1 said:

Your statements rhyme:biggrin:

• #10,407
Moonbear said:
You're getting closer, but it's thread. T-H-R-E-A-D. :biggrin: Can't kill it until you can spell it. :wink:

(On a more serious side note, don't take this as an insult or anything, but are you a native English speaker, or do you have dyslexia?
Kind of...
I do have ADD but I'am not sure about the dyslexia...

• #10,408
scott1 said:
Kind of...
I do have ADD but I'am not sure about the dyslexia...
You might want to get evaluated. You get all the right letters (usually) in your words, but they're often in the wrong order, so unless you're just a bad typist (possible), it looks like there may be some other problem that you should get checked out. If you do have such a disorder, there are professionals who can help you learn ways to compensate so it doesn't affect your learning in the longer term.

• #10,409
Yeah.. evaluated.. by professionals.. uhuh buddy :rolleyes:

scott just between you and me, I've seen Moonbear's mice run errands for her in the lab. I know she moved up to higher life forms.. e.g primates (yomamma), but I think her curiosity is moving up

• #10,410
I don't run errands for moonbear, everyone knows that I control god himself

• #10,411
difference between god and medic? god doesn't think he's a medic :-p

• #10,412
ummm...what?

• #10,413
yo momma's son's a nub, that's what

• #10,414
Grover Cleaveland once had to be pulled out of the White House bathtub because he was too fat to get out. A bit more embarrassing than President Bush's choking-on-a-prezel fiasco. I still don't get how somebody choking can be funny...

• #10,415
Mk said:
Grover Cleaveland once had to be pulled out of the White House bathtub because he was too fat to get out. A bit more embarrassing than President Bush's choking-on-a-prezel fiasco. I still don't get how somebody choking can be funny...
Wow, talk about switching topics on the fly.
Anyway, it was Howard Taft, not Grover Cleaveland who had to be pulled out of his bathtub. The only president to suffer such indignity, I don't think anyone can top such public, mundane embarissment.

• #10,416
it's not that he choked, it's that he choked on a pretzel

• #10,417
I'm not diminishing the humor in that, but you have to admit that being so guargantunly (pardon the spelling) overweight that you have to be pried out of a bathtub is far more embarrising. 75 years from now no one will remember that Bush choked on a pretzel, but we still remember Taft's embarisment. (once again, pardon the spelling, I'm to lazy to spell-check)

• #10,418
blah bla blah...let me have the kill

• #10,419
Anyway, it was Howard Taft, not Grover Cleaveland who had to be pulled out of his bathtub. The only president to suffer such indignity, I don't think anyone can top such public, mundane embarissment.
Oh yeah. That's what I meant.

• #10,420
Wow, talk about switching topics on the fly.
Well, nub made me think of tub, so yeah.

• #10,421
eh...okay

• #10,422
yomamma said:
blah bla blah...let me have the kill
I got a good idea to kill this theard: you can become a mod and lock this theard.Then this theard always be dead.

• #10,423
riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

• #10,424
nuh-uh...

• #10,425
Do you mind?! I was trying to bury this!

And have a wake...

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen- core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

• #10,426
I see you are determined...

• #10,427
What's the two and then who, but why?

• #10,428
hm...post #666 has a devil face, and on page 666 (for me) there's two devil faces...

coincidence...? I think not...

• #10,429
yomamma said:
hm...post #666 has a devil face, and on page 666 (for me) there's two devil faces...

coincidence...? I think not...

yomomma did you know that the word gullible is not in the Webster's dictionary? go look it up if you don't believe me

• #10,430
hahaha...lame... :zzz:

Back