Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,431
yomamma said:
hahaha...lame... :zzz:

i know you are but what is pie are squared

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,432
You're all interupting the wake!

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Franzbear, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev- linsfirst loved livvy.

• #10,433
cronxeh said:
i know you are but what is pie are squared
what...?

• #10,434
What clashes here of wills gen wonts, oystrygods gaggin fishygods! Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh! Where the Baddelaries partisans are still out to mathmaster Malachus Micgranes and the Verdons catapelting the camibalistics out of the Whoyteboyce of Hoodie Head. Assiegates and boomeringstroms. Sod's brood, be me fear! Sanglorians, save! Arms apeal with larms, appalling. Killykillkilly: a toll, a toll. What chance cuddleys, what cashels aired and ventilated! What bidimetoloves sinduced by what tegotetabsolvers! What true feeling for their's hayair with what strawng voice of false jiccup! O here here how hoth sprowled met the duskt the father of fornicationists but, (O my shining stars and body!) how hath fanespanned most high heaven the skysign of soft advertisement! But was iz? Iseut? Ere were sewers? The oaks of ald now they lie in peat yet elms leap where askes lay. Phall if you but will, rise you must: and none so soon either shall the pharce for the nunce come to a setdown secular phoenish.

• #10,435
W...t...f...?!

• #10,436
James Joyce, known for his distinctive style, made up nine 100- and one 101-letter long words in his novel Finnegans Wake, the most famous of which is
Code:
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk.

I am a bit more considerate of others and have placed the long word in a small box, so the page isn't exceedingly wide.

Last edited:
  • #10,437
Yomamma said:
hm...post #666 has a devil face, and on page 666 (for me) there's two devil faces...

coincidence...? I think not...
arildno post#666 said:
Army ants, or PF aunts, whatever.
The descendant of Harald Hardrada will wreak a terrible vengeance by stomping over all of them..:devil:<---Look here(Scott1)
(Harald would have kicked out William in no time..Edward had no business to be at Stamford that day..)
:rolleyes:
On my last post about franzbear-theardology I said somthing about the balance of somthing determines what post you make...this can't be good.
what will hapen on the 100,000 post if arildno makes it...

• #10,438
*dramatic music*

• #10,439
Dows anyone know why when I type 'p' into firefox's address bar, I get Alfred P. Sloan Jr.'s website?

• #10,440
I wonder what would of happened if Franzbear got 10,000 post on page 666?

• #10,441
Okay, Scary Movie 4 is now the 3rd worst movie I've seen...

• #10,442
Whats the 1st?

• #10,443
Date movie...
House of the Dead is #2...so lame:smile:

• #10,444
I wonder what would happen if they made Thread Killier champions the movie

• #10,445
It would mostly contain bright flashed and weird images...we'd probably get sued

• #10,446
yomamma said:
Date movie...
House of the Dead is #2...so lame:smile:
You obviously haven't seen many movies. When I was your age! The films they had in science class and history were boring. And math videos, bleh!

• #10,447
Luckily Mk didn't steal this thread too long...because I've come to complain..

Agh...! I just got my retainer and it sucks...!

okay, I'm done

• #10,448
yomamma said:
You get use to it after a while

• #10,449
Yomamma, if you ever manage to kill the thread, what will you do with all the spare time you'd be left with? And how will you gloat about your win without bringing attention to the thread for someone to ressurrect it?

• #10,450
Just don't swallow it and you'll be fine.

• #10,451
Moonbear said:
Yomamma, if you ever manage to kill the thread, what will you do with all the spare time you'd be left with? And how will you gloat about your win without bringing attention to the thread for someone to ressurrect it?
I will gloat about it in my journal

• #10,452
yomamma said:
I will gloat about it in my journal
But none of us reads your journal. :devil:

• #10,453
I don't care...as long as I see my gloating..and if not, I'll just start a gloat thread

• #10,454
But if you start a gloat thread, someone will ressurrect Franzbear again. :-p

• #10,455
not if I become a mentor and lock it...

• #10,456
yomamma said:
In your dreams yomamma, dream of your delusions of grandeur.

• #10,457
yomamma said:
I wonder what would happen if they made franzbear a mentor?

• #10,458
armageddon

• #10,459
scott1 said:
I wonder what would happen if they made franzbear a mentor?
Dude, franzbear's banned, thank god. He can't become a mentor.

• #10,460
I thought that was franzbaer? From physicsforum's German variant, http://physikforums.com

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,461
My God this thing is almost 700 pages and it seemingly has no meaningful purpose. What is the longest thread anyways?

• #10,462
Its only 262 on mine. The thread started out with a purpose too.

• #10,463
THIS is the longest thread on PF...

http://physikforums.com

I'm waiting for someone to make a http://fizizzleicksfizzles.com/fosho

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,464
dalmation.gif

• #10,465
scott_alexsk said:
My God this thing is almost 700 pages and it seemingly has no meaningful purpose. What is the longest thread anyways?
This one
I think this post will be first of the 700th page
EDIT:I'am worng.

Last edited:
Back