Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,136
Artman said:
Does anyone remember another thread with a name other than it's title?

Nope, I'm pretty sure we've never named a thread before. Yet another first for this one. It's taking on a life of its own. :eek:

No doubt a night of drunken debauchery and sin. And I have one question for you:

...Where are the pictures? :biggrin:

Pictures?! *sifts through stack of photos*

:redface: :blushing: :redface: :rolleyes: *holds lighter to stack of photos and burns them and negatives*

What do you mean pictures? There aren't any pictures. Nothing happened that required any pictures. o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,137
Moonbear said:
It's taking on a life of its own. :eek:
Currently, it's looking a bit sindged (sp) because of it's swim. Wow, if this thread had hair, it's gone now! :eek: Poor little bald, burnt, bugeyed Franzbear. :bugeye::eek::bugeye:

Moonbear said:
Pictures?! *sifts through stack of photos*

:redface: :blushing: :redface: :rolleyes: *holds lighter to stack of photos and burns them and negatives*

What do you mean pictures? There aren't any pictures. Nothing happened that required any pictures. o:)
Thank goodness Franz has his video tape, or the whole event would be lost. :approve: :biggrin:

• #2,138
Artman said:
Wow, if this thread had hair,
This thread is made out of hair. Human hair.

• #2,139
Artman said:
Thank goodness Franz has his video tape, or the whole event would be lost. :approve: :biggrin:

Sadly, I've never been able to talk anyone into letting me do that :frown:

• #2,140
franznietzsche said:
Sadly, I've never been able to talk anyone into letting me do that :frown:
Auuugh! Now we have to rely on all the eyewitness accounts. :-p

• #2,141
BicycleTree said:
Eeeeeew.

• #2,142
BicycleTree said:

Like a hair shirt?

Artman said:
Auuugh! Now we have to rely on all the eyewitness accounts.

Well i tried, but she wouldn't let me.

• #2,143
franznietzsche said:
We appreciate the effort. :-p Hey, maybe a re-enactment?! :smile: :-p

• #2,144
Wow, I'm getting way too naughty, considering Danger isn't even around to egg me on. :smile:

• #2,145
Artman said:
We appreciate the effort. :-p Hey, maybe a re-enactment?! :smile: :-p

Ok, but only cause its you asking.

• #2,146
franznietzsche said:
Ok, but only cause its you asking.
Great! You start working on the getting drunk part, I'll get the whipped cream, the gerbils, the slip-and-slide and start mixing up the jello. :biggrin:

Uh, I guess someone has to talk Moonbear into it. :rolleyes:

• #2,147
BicycleTree said:
We in fact established quite a long time ago that it's Kevlar.

franznietzsche said:
franznietzsche said:
but only cause its you asking.
Now he's answering his own posts... :rolleyes:

Artman said:
Wow, I'm getting way too naughty, considering Danger isn't even around to egg me on.
I fully planned to egg you on mercilessly. It turned out that the eggs weren't rotten though, so I ate them instead. :approve:

• #2,148
Danger said:
I fully planned to egg you on mercilessly. It turned out that the eggs weren't rotten though, so I ate them instead. :approve:
I guess I have been pretty naughty even without the egging, so no harm done. Now start helping with the jello, we still have to set up the cameras and video taping machines, and...

Someone still has to ask Moonbear. :rolleyes:

• #2,149
Artman said:
Someone still has to ask Moonbear. :rolleyes:
Why? Remember, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. :biggrin:

• #2,150
Integral said:
I really cannot believe that this thread has brought me down to the depths that it has. I was just reading through some the post and found myself laughing out loud. My stepson, sitting across the room at his computer, looks at me and says "What?" ... I am caught.. how many times have I said to him as he is laughing out loud at the contents of his fourms, which surely consistist of childish tolet humor, "Keep it to yourself, it can't be that good."

Sigh, I have lost the moral high ground. :redface:
Oh no, the thread has corrupted Integral. If it can do this to Integral, there is no telling what it is capable of! :bugeye:

• #2,151
This thread actually has THREE names if I remember correctly. Thread killer champions, Franzbear, and... "franz's nekkid body." (I think it was "franz's," but I could be wrong, might have been someone else) Remember that?

It IS made out of human hair, danger. It has to have special talismanic power to withstand what has been tossed at it. If it were mere kevlar there'd be no trace of it by now.

• #2,152
I should also point out that this thread is genuinely haunted by a ghost... me. It all started way back in the post #325.

• #2,153
BicycleTree said:
I should also point out that this thread is genuinely haunted by a ghost... me. It all started way back in the post #325.
Yeah, that gave me nightmares.

• #2,154
BicycleTree said:
It IS made out of human hair, danger. It has to have special talismanic power to withstand what has been tossed at it. If it were mere kevlar there'd be no trace of it by now.
Moonbear said:
Danger said:
I think maybe it's one o' them monofilermint things. They's damn near invisible.
Hmm...I dunno. I thought we determined it was kevlar. What color is kevlar thread?
You want to argue with the bear, go ahead. I live in bear country and I know better than to tweak them.

• #2,155
Oh, it did, did it? How pleasing. *shuffles, stomps, howls*

• #2,156
Okay, so a kevlar boojum named Franzbear walks into a bar...

• #2,157
BicycleTree said:
Oh, it did, did it? How pleasing. *shuffles, stomps, howls*
Oh, I thought you were talking about your haunted house.

• #2,158
Oh... no, I wasn't talking about that.

• #2,159
Evo said:
Oh no, the thread has corrupted Integral. If it can do this to Integral, there is no telling what it is capable of! :bugeye:
And that is why we must KILL IT ... while I have a shred of self respect left.

• #2,160
BicycleTree said:
This thread actually has THREE names if I remember correctly. Thread killer champions, Franzbear, and... "franz's nekkid body." (I think it was "franz's," but I could be wrong, might have been someone else) Remember that?
You're right, but i can't remember if it was Franz or tribdog's

• #2,161
Evo said:
Yeah, that gave me nightmares.
Now aren't you glad that you have a nice doggie to comfort you? :-p

• #2,162
A nice, little black doggie who can not sleep? No, I don't think that would comfort her very much! :smile:

(If only you knew what I was talking about)

• #2,163
Artman said:
You're right, but i can't remember if it was Franz or tribdog's
It was Franz, licking chocolate off him, I believe, but he's too young for that.

• #2,164
Say, wait a minute... danger's talking about a "nice doggy" to comfort Evo? Nobody called him a "nice doggy" before, at least not that I noticed. He must be Tribdog.

• #2,165
BicycleTree said:
Say, wait a minute... danger's talking about a "nice doggy" to comfort Evo? Nobody called him a "nice doggy" before, at least not that I noticed. He must be Tribdog.
I think you missed a bit somewhere down the line. :biggrin:

(At least she finally got me to stop smoking in bed...)

• #2,166
I guess I did miss something. What'd I miss!? You are openly Tribdog?

• #2,167
BicycleTree said:
Alright... alright! Yes, dammit! You caught me!:cry: I admit it! I abandoned my life and changed my name and gave up being within groping distance of SOS and aged myself 13 years and moved a thousand miles closer to the ****ing snow just so I could try and make you think that I was somebody else!

• #2,168
Wow, really? That seems like a lot of effort, but you make a convincing case!

• #2,169
Artman said:
Great! You start working on the getting drunk part, I'll get the whipped cream, the gerbils, the slip-and-slide and start mixing up the jello. :biggrin:

Uh, I guess someone has to talk Moonbear into it. :rolleyes:

Oh, the fun parties I miss out on when I'm working. Let's see, the whipped cream and Jell-O go well together, and the slip and slide sounds like fun. :biggrin: I'll leave the gerbils for franz. I think he needs some furry companions. I already have all these dogs panting after me. :rolleyes:

• #2,170
BicycleTree said:

:smile: :smile: Uh oh, I think we've converted you to the dark side as well. :approve:

Back