Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,696
Did you see the vampire lamia as well?
I'm not sure which fits better..

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,697
Ok, I am a very busy person. I need household repairs and yardwork done.

Right now I have several dozen projects that need to get done around the house and no time to do them. I should be outside right now sawing branches and weed eating around the flower beds. Instead I am working on a presentation for work.

I am now taking applications for a "kept" man.

You have to be willing to relocate. And like cats. And possums. And whatever else might wander into my yard. :-p

(being good at first aid is a plus, I'm a klutz)

• #2,698
Electric lamia eels.

• #2,699
You could recruit a poltergeist for that.

• #2,700
Am I the only one posting here? Race to 4000! Come on people.

• #2,701
Oh, hi, arildno.

• #2,702
Sheesh, some people scare so easily.

• #2,703
Evo said:
I should be outside right now sawing branches and weed eating around the flower beds.
Is that the Texas idea of a 'salad bar'?

Evo said:

You have to be willing to relocate. And like cats. And possums. And whatever else might wander into my yard. :-p
Done, done, and done! Just tell me when and where. :-p

Evo said:
(being good at first aid is a plus, I'm a klutz)
I'm Canuk, remember... a dedicated desciple of Red Green. If it can't be fixed with duct tape and Vise Grips, you're probably too far gone. :biggrin:

Last edited:
  • #2,704
Dang, where'd he go? Deleted his posts?

• #2,705
Hmmmm Bart's still in the twilight zone. Perhaps it's time to free him?

• #2,706
WOOO! WOOO! *rattles chains*

• #2,707

Why is everyone looking for Minions? Sorry Evo, Moonbear already offered me the ability to swoop and a silver lined cape and poofy hat costume. Smurf offered me a nation and shovelling. I suppose there would be shovelling in doing your yardwork and apparently lots of interaction with wildlife, which is a plus, but I'm still going to have to stick with Moonbear's offer.

Huck

• #2,708
Sup Huckleberry

• #2,709
Evo said:
And whatever else might wander into my yard. :-p
Oh! What about armadildos? :rolleyes:

• #2,710
Poltergeists and armadillos... that would be funny scene.

• #2,711
Danger said:
Oh! What about armadildos? :rolleyes:
ArmaDILDOS?
What sort of double entendre is that? Much too crude..

• #2,712
arildno said:
Beware of her; she's like a lamia. Before you know it, you're buried in her coils.
I must admit that I was a tad shocked upon reading that, until I looked again and realized that's an 'm'. :redface:

• #2,713
Oh, armadildos. Didn't even notice.

• #2,714
Much better..:approve:, :biggrin:

• #2,715
Post # 4000

• #2,716
How about this one? Is it going to be the 4001 or is someone else going to get it... darn delay. Probably someone else gets it.

• #2,717
DOG GAMMIT! Someone's deleting posts!

• #2,718
Ah, being a member of the undead sure is great.

• #2,719
Danger said:
I'm Canuk, remember... a dedicated desciple of Red Green. If it can't be fixed with duct tape and Vise Grips, you're probably too far gone. :biggrin:
Hey, I'm a master when it comes to duct tape & vise grips, but I'm talking about household repairs, not recreational activities. :blushing:

• #2,720
arildno said:
ArmaDILDOS?
What sort of double entendre is that? Much too crude..
I refer you to Cloning Gone Wrong – #4 :biggrin:

Hey, that's my first try at making a link! Did it work?

• #2,721
Evo said:
I'm talking about household repairs, not recreational activities. :blushing:
There's that too, of course, but I was referring to First Aid. Oh, I forgot about Super Glue. That comes in mighty handy sometimes. (Not for recreational activities.) :wink:

• #2,722
Danger said:
I refer you to Cloning Gone Wrong – #4 :biggrin:

Hey, that's my first try at making a link! Did it work?
Yes, it did work! :smile:
I found this guy rather cute:
http://img128.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img128&image=cloning47iv.jpg

But seriously, Danger, PLAYBOY?

• #2,724
arildno said:
I found this guy rather cute:
http://img128.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img128&image=cloning47iv.jpg
I couldn't figure out why the hell he looked familiar, until I realized that there's more than a passing resemblance to Winston Churchill. :eek:
arildno said:
But seriously, Danger, PLAYBOY?
Hey, c'mon! Gimme a break. I said I was in high school. That was about a year and a half before you were born. (And I only bought it for the articles. :rolleyes: )

• #2,725
Danger said:
Hey, c'mon! Gimme a break. I said I was in high school. That was about a year and a half before you were born. (And I only bought it for the articles. :rolleyes: )
We never had the article thing in the Norwegian magazines.. :rolleyes:

• #2,726
Artman said:
Hey! Nobody wants to recognize my brilliance and stuff. :cry:
It may be because your large vocabulary is too much for us to understand. :-p

Last edited:
  • #2,727
dextercioby said:
Who deleted the posts?
Posts? :rolleyes:

arildno said:
We never had the article thing in the Norwegian magazines.. :rolleyes:
I always like to crab about our weather, but I imagine you need even more to keep you warm over there. :rolleyes:

• #2,728
What's the matter with you people, YOU KIDS THESE DAYS DON'T APPRECIATE GOOD SHOVELLING!

• #2,729
:cry: I missed franzbear's 4000th reply! :cry: I'm sorry franzbear! I've been here for every milestone you've passed, and I missed this one. You guys were all posting so slowly when I left, I thought I'd make it back in time. :cry: Had to get yardwork done (I like the new lawn mower :biggrin:).

Huck, glad to have you on board as a minion. Now, just take all your clothes off so I can measure you for your uniform. :-p

• #2,730
There is an inverse relationship between the existence of a picture in my Smiley thread and the rate at which people post in it. :confused:

Back