Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,731
Hey, wait! Where IS the 4000th post? There's missing numbers from 3999 through 4002! What's been going on while I've been away?! Grrrr...I think I know who's to blame...ghost writing is cheating! :mad:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,732
:smile: The thread really is Haunted!

• #2,733
BicycleTree said:
:smile: The thread really is Haunted!

:mad: One of you has got to go! :mad:

• #2,734
This'll cheer you up. :approve:

• #2,735
It's amazing the range of emotions you can convey by altering the size and shape of the smile. Right now it looks playful, like it's about to laugh; if you make it wider it just looks really, really happy. If you make it narrower top-to-bottom it looks like "I've got a secret" or an impish grin. If you touch it up with the freehand paint tool so it's not completely smooth it looks like it was sad but now it's feeling better. Once I even got it to look like it was radiating gratitude, but I don't remember what I did--I think the eye placement played a part in that one.

• #2,736
Also if you increase the distance between the eyes and the mouth, it looks kind of mindless.

• #2,737
Moonbear said:
Hey, wait! Where IS the 4000th post? There's missing numbers from 3999 through 4002! What's been going on while I've been away?! Grrrr...I think I know who's to blame...ghost writing is cheating! :mad:
I never noticed they were missing (I don't look at the numbers), so I really didn't know what Dexter was talking about. Now that you mention it, though, the count goes 3991, 3993, 3995, 3996, 3998, EVO, 4004... Hmmmm... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• #2,738
Danger said:
I never noticed they were missing (I don't look at the numbers), so I really didn't know what Dexter was talking about. Now that you mention it, though, the count goes 3991, 3993, 3995, 3996, 3998, EVO, 4004... Hmmmm... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Who wants to be the 4000th poster? :-p accepting bribes

Moonbear figured it out though. Yes, this is also the first haunted thread. :bugeye:

• #2,739
Dag nab it, I just poured detergent into the fabric softener dispenser.

And who else hates those Dr Scholl's gel shoe insert commercials? "Was he yellin'? No, he was gellin'." AAAAGGGHHHH!

Last edited:
  • #2,740
Evo said:
Dag nab it, I just poured detergent into the fabric softener dispenser.
You're using your washing machine for laundry? That lawnmower must be even better than you let on.:wink:

Evo said:
And who else hates those Dr Scholl's gel shoe insert commercials? "Was he yellin'? No, he was gellin'." AAAAGGGHHHH!
Luckily, we don't get that one up here .:-p :approve:

• #2,741
Martha Stewart

I'm a felon, but I'm gellin.

• #2,742
Danger said:
You're using your washing machine for laundry? That lawnmower must be even better than you let on.:wink:
Not as good as going five miles on the excersize bike in tight jeans. Not that I've ever done that...repeatedly. :rolleyes:

Ivan Seeking said:
Martha Stewart

:smile: :smile:

• #2,743
Ivan Seeking said:
Martha Stewart

Arrrrggggghhhhhh... :-p

• #2,744
Moonbear said:
Huck, glad to have you on board as a minion. Now, just take all your clothes off so I can measure you for your uniform. :-p

Hey that's a good idea.Whenever I wash my clothes I'm always so happy that all my clothes are clean and then I remember the clothes I have on are in the process of getting dirty. Doesn't it bother you that you can never truly have all your clothes clean simultaeniously. You've just created the answer, a naked laundromat. You might be the first.

Huck

• #2,745
Evo said:
Not as good as going five miles on the excersize bike in tight jeans. Not that I've ever done that...repeatedly. :rolleyes:

:smile: :smile:
Okay, you've far exceeded the bounds of my costuming skills. There is no way, dammit, that I can figure out how to dress up as a pair of jeans. :-p :wink:

• #2,746
Huckleberry said:
Hey that's a good idea.Whenever I wash my clothes I'm always so happy that all my clothes are clean and then I remember the clothes I have on are in the process of getting dirty. Doesn't it bother you that you can never truly have all your clothes clean simultaeniously. You've just created the answer, a naked laundromat. You might be the first.

Huck
i think my iq went down a point or two just from reading that

• #2,747
Then my plan to take over the world is well on its way :devil:

If you want to get really stupid then you should read all of my posts. I believe fanatically in udder nonsense. :wink:

What was the question
Huck

• #2,748
Moonbear said:
Huck, glad to have you on board as a minion. Now, just take all your clothes off so I can measure you for your uniform. :-p
:eek: :eek: You measure all your minions personally I see. :smile: shouldn't you use a tape measure instead of basing everything on the length of your hand? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

• #2,749
Artman said:
basing everything on the length of your hand? :rolleyes: :biggrin:
She's using her hand now, huh? Is there a recent medical condition that we should know about? :rolleyes:

• #2,750
SOS2008 said:
It may be because your large vocabulary is too much for us to understand. :-p
Hey...I...

SOS is picking on me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• #2,751
Danger said:
She's using her hand now, huh? Is there a recent medical condition that we should know about? :rolleyes:
She does that test where she asks them each to cough while she holds "the boys" too I think. (I have no idea what she's testing for, but she just want to be thorough.) :biggrin:

• #2,752
Artman said:
Hey...I...

Don't blame her; it's nothing personal. I asked her to take over while I rested. Picking on you takes an awful lot more energy than you probably suspect. I'm still not quite recharged, but I'll try to get back into it. :biggrin:

• #2,753
Artman said:
:eek: :eek: You measure all your minions personally I see. :smile: shouldn't you use a tape measure instead of basing everything on the length of your hand? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Artman said:
She does that test where she asks them each to cough while she holds "the boys" too I think. (I have no idea what she's testing for, but she just want to be thorough.)

Oh, that's just to make sure I leave enough room in the clothing. You wouldn't want to split a seam coughing, would you?

• #2,754
Artman said:
She does that test where she asks them each to cough while she holds "the boys" too I think.
I suppose that's alright as long as she doesn't start coughing. :eek:

• #2,755
Moonbear said:
You wouldn't want to split a seam coughing, would you?
I already have–twice. Didn't I tell you about those operations in the 'Colonoscopy' thread? :bugeye:

• #2,756
Danger said:
I already have–twice. Didn't I tell you about those operations in the 'Colonoscopy' thread? :bugeye:

:eek: You really need to quit smoking. Apparently you have more to worry about than the lung damage...you don't want to split any more seams coughing!

• #2,757
Artman said:
No one can pick on Artman because I love him...in a completely platonic way that his wife would not have a problem with. :-p

• #2,758
Moonbear said:
:eek: You really need to quit smoking. Apparently you have more to worry about than the lung damage...you don't want to split any more seams coughing!
Not to worry; they's all sewed up real good. :biggrin:

• #2,759
Evo said:
No one can pick on Artman because I love him...in a completely platonic way that his wife would not have a problem with. :-p
You don't have a picture of him on your handlebars, do you? :-p

• #2,760
Artman said:

See guys, being a minion has its perks. Bet your jealous now, huh?

Huck

• #2,761
Danger said:
Don't blame her; it's nothing personal. I asked her to take over while I rested. Picking on you takes an awful lot more energy than you probably suspect. I'm still not quite recharged, but I'll try to get back into it. :biggrin:
Sorry SOS, you can pick on me while danger is resting up. i didn't realize you were his relief. (Oooh, that doesn't sound right, does it?)
:biggrin:

• #2,762
Moonbear said:
Oh, that's just to make sure I leave enough room in the clothing. You wouldn't want to split a seam coughing, would you?
Good point. I guess someone needs to do that test on me to make sure my seams stay put. :smile:

• #2,763
Danger said:
I suppose that's alright as long as she doesn't start coughing. :eek:
Oww, I never thought about that possibility. We need a little crossed leg smiley for just such an emergency. :bugeye:

• #2,764
Evo said:
Thank you Evo. It's nice to be loved.
:!) (In that special way that my wife wouldn't mind.) :smile:

• #2,765
Artman said:
Good point. I guess someone needs to do that test on me to make sure my seams stay put. :smile:

Well, Huck has already learned that it's worthwhile to become one of my minions. You can become one of my minions too. :biggrin:

Back