Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #3,046
xJuggleboy said:
Hey... : Didn't I kill this thread a while ago?

Did you think your measly 3 posts in this thread were going to get you the kill? Ha ha ha...so much to learn, young 'un. :devil:

BTW, I realized this is officially my 1000th post in this thread! :eek: :bugeye: :eek: Do I win a prize? :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,047
The fact that there is a person named Tsunami on this board (who is not Tsu) is really freaking me out.
:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=71635

I was thinking, "what the hell is Tsu doing in Belgium?" She's studying what?

p.s. Congratulations, Moonbear.

• #3,048
Moonbear said:
BTW, I realized this is officially my 1000th post in this thread! :eek: :bugeye: :eek: Do I win a prize? :biggrin:
There ought to be something.

Here, you get a big hug! :approve:

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 340
  • #3,049
Awww...thanks. That's so cute! :smile:

PS- MIH, I noticed that new user on last night too! At first I thought she decided to change her name back. I can't believe the name wasn't retired when she changed it! :-p

Last edited:
  • #3,050
Wait, we can't have a Tsunami on here.

• #3,051
who wants cronxeh to post a pic of himself?

• #3,052
well I am not going to :-p

• #3,053
cronxeh said:
well I am not going to :-p
Is that because of the overwhelming flood of responses to your question? :-p

• #3,054
yes, yes, indeed.

*hears the crickets*

well I think this room is reserved for someone, I'm going to be.. going.. right on then

• #3,055
Moonbear said:
...Come stay close to momma little franzbear. Don't let that strange man...er...woman...er...whatever it is...touch you.
:smile:
Moonbear said:
Did you think your measly 3 posts in this thread were going to get you the kill? Ha ha ha...so much to learn, young 'un. :devil:

Really--what is he thinking? What a busy bee you are, and I love Evo's cuddle cats! :biggrin:
cronxeh said:
who wants cronxeh to post a pic of himself?
You toy with us? :devil: (<-- sisterhood scorn)

• #3,056
If everyone pretended to be on hallucinogenic drugs three or four hours a day, people might be more relaxed.

• #3,057
BicycleTree said:
If everyone pretended to be on hallucinogenic drugs three or four hours a day, people might be more relaxed.
You mean if I walked around town imagining people looked like this...
:smile: :-p :frown: :blushing: :shy: :biggrin:
------> :rolleyes: <-----me

• #3,058
*pretends he is an orange juice in a bottle*

HEY! HEY PUT ME DOWN MOONBEAR!

NOOOOO

• #3,059
cronxeh said:
*pretends he is an orange juice in a bottle*

HEY! HEY PUT ME DOWN MOONBEAR!

NOOOOO

:confused: Are you taking Bicycle Tree's advice to pretend you're on hallucinogens?

*glug glug glug* Hmmm...that's some good orange juice. :approve:

• #3,060
Huckleberry said:
Around here, they do.

• #3,061
Huckleberry said:
------> :rolleyes: <-----me

Well, you're this one ---> :rolleyes:
Then I'm this one ----> :rolleyes:

I was tempted by the :devil: but decided :rolleyes: is cuter. :biggrin:

• #3,062
Moonbear said:
Well, you're this one ---> :rolleyes:
Then I'm this one ----> :rolleyes:

I was tempted by the :devil: but decided :rolleyes: is cuter. :biggrin:
Cuter, yes, but in no way as accurate.

• #3,063
Danger said:
Cuter, yes, but in no way as accurate.

LOL! I just realized the way those smilies are positioned, it looks like I'm ogling Huck! :smile:

• #3,064
Moonbear said:
:confused: Are you taking Bicycle Tree's advice to pretend you're on hallucinogens?

*glug glug glug* Hmmm...that's some good orange juice. :approve:

That was some good orange juice. I wonder what that green stuff floating in it was?

I want to meet this guy :smile:

hmm, I wonder how many smilies the database can hold at once?

• #3,065
Moonbear said:
LOL! I just realized the way those smilies are positioned, it looks like I'm ogling Huck! :smile:
And now you're going to pretend that you're not?

• #3,066
Huckleberry said:
That was some good orange juice. I wonder what that green stuff floating in it was?

hmm, I wonder how many smilies the database can hold at once?

Quite a lot. https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=50547 :smile:

• #3,067
Danger said:
And now you're going to pretend that you're not?

Well, I was trying to be more subtle about it. :shy:

• #3,068
Great! Now I have a smiley face engraved into my retina and feel a sudden desire to make it rotate.

• #3,069
Huckleberry said:
Great! Now I have a smiley face engraved into my retina and feel a sudden desire to make it rotate.

I suppose you could start doing somersaults. Alternatively, doing shots might be a quicker way of making everything in your visual field rotate. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

• #3,070
28 bears and a bed and the little one said "roll over, I'm crowded." So they all rolled over and one fell out... 1 bear in the bed and the little one said "I'm lonely." :frown:

Seeing all those spinny faces is spoiling my dinner. Is it bad that I am eating while on PF for like, the 3rd night in a row?

• #3,071
Huckleberry said:
Is it bad that I am eating while on PF for like, the 3rd night in a row?
Yes. If you're eating, you're not devoting your entire attention to us. Get your priorities straight.

• #3,072
Huckleberry said:
28 bears and a bed and the little one said "roll over, I'm crowded." So they all rolled over and one fell out... 1 bear in the bed and the little one said "I'm lonely." :frown:

No reason to feel lonely. Danger was just looking for someone to cuddle with in that other thread over there. ----->

• #3,073
Don't think I've forgotten this Mr. Danger.
Danger said:
Not with that attitude, you won't.

Your welcome to try, but I should warn you. I'm faster than a bionic hampster on a frictionless treadmill, slippier than an eel with contagious conjunctivitis, and harder to find than a pigeon in Manhattan or a spare set of car keys when you really need them. I can also leap tall buildings, two steps at a time!

• #3,074
Moonbear said:
No reason to feel lonely. Danger was just looking for someone to cuddle with in that other thread over there. ----->
With one very notable exception, I'm not really into bears. :eek:

• #3,075
Moonbear said:

Yeah, I saw that. But he keeps following me everywhere.
GD is all dangerous and stuff

• #3,076
Danger said:
With one very notable exception, I'm not really into bears. :eek:

:frown: Oh well.

• #3,077
Huckleberry said:
Don't think I've forgotten this Mr. Danger.

Your welcome to try, but I should warn you. I'm faster than a bionic hampster on a frictionless treadmill, slippier than an eel with contagious conjunctivitis, and harder to find than a pigeon in Manhattan or a spare set of car keys when you really need them. I can also leap tall buildings, two steps at a time!
With credentials like that, you should have your own show on Fox. :-p

• #3,078
Huckleberry said:

Ah, I see you're putting your cape and poofy hat to good use! :smile: :smile: I especially like that last one about leaping tall buildings! :smile: :smile:

• #3,079
I tried that already but they said something about getting vaccinated before being allowed on the premises. I couldn't find a vet to give me hampster/ell/pigeon shots. But I did find the managers car keys. Don't worry, he won't need them.

Maybe Moonbear has some?

• #3,080
Moonbear said:
:frown: Oh well.
I don't know whether that reaction is because you don't realize that you're the exception, or because you do. :redface:

Back