What Makes the Tiki Bar the Favorite Lounge for Members?

• Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary: Ummm, I love chicken enchiladas. When do you think it'll be ready? :tongue2:About an hour, come on over. Bring drinks. :tongue2:The Entertainment has a pretty good rack.Welcome to one of the favorite PF lounges--the Tiki Bar (moved from Philosophy to the new location in General Discussion). At the Tiki Bar members can enjoy exotic drinks and great entertainment. The Tiki Bar also offers fine dining or simply relax on the veranda and enjoy the view. Of course the favorite activity of all at the Tiki Bar is the comment box. We like to hear what members are thinking, so
yomamma's milks are alchohol free and you'll love it as long as you don't ask about the secret ingredient.

also, there's a bahama yomamma, a blended fruit drink. the secret ingredient in that was concocted by danger, astronuc, and me, so you're not really sure if what you're drin king is something you've ever heard of.

aside from that, they're great!

Physics news on Phys.org
yourdadonapogostick said:
i'm too young to drink :cry:
The Tiki Bar is in international waters. The drinking age is 17.6.

Oh, hang on a sec... How old is Gale now?

i'm 17.167 :cry:

i'm 17.167 :cry:
Guess you're stuck with yomamma's milk, then. Sorry about your luck. :-p

:cry: guess i'll have to get a fake ID.

i'm too young to drink :cry:
You're still welcome to play darts or pool. The dartboard was moved outside though after a few too many accidents...I think you have to play while on water skis. :rolleyes: The Bahama Yomamma and Yomamma's Milk are both excellent drinks for those who are age-challenged. :approve:

oh, fake ID's are in that bin over there. there's at least 10,000, so one is bound to look like you.

where's SOS?

Moonbear said:
You're still welcome to play darts or pool. The dartboard was moved outside though after a few too many accidents...I think you have to play while on water skis. :rolleyes: The Bahama Yomamma and Yomamma's Milk are both excellent drinks for those who are age-challenged. :approve:
I apologize for the dartboard incident! zoobyshoe just happened to be in the way, my eyes just happened to be closed, and I just happened to be on a bike, okay!? all of it was because of a bet that just happened

yomamma said:
oh, fake ID's are in that bin over there. there's at least 10,000, so one is bound to look like you.

where's SOS?
You can try, but we have the latest technology around here. We determine age with a quick test to determine telomere length. You can't fool that with a fake ID. :approve:

my telomeres are so divided that danger's age could not top them.

I did it with a blowdryer and an ice pick. (use your imagination)

Moonbear said:
You can try, but we have the latest technology around here. We determine age with a quick test to determine telomere length. You can't fool that with a fake ID. :approve:
hmm, ever see Gattica?

yomamma said:
I did it with a blowdryer and an ice pick. (use your imagination)
No wonder your cat ran away! :eek:

How's that going, by the way? We haven't heard anything lately.

hmm, ever see Gattica?
Ah, yes, but that whole retina scan/urine test thing turned out to be pretty unreliable. People kept finding ways around it. :-p

check the thread, it's there

Gattica was a great movie.

I'd like a Saphire and tonic please!

Anyone watching the president on tv?

Evo said:
Anyone watching the president on tv?
Nope. I flipped channels until I found one without him. I can't believe I'm watching Gilmore Girls! I should just turn it off. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
Nope. I flipped channels until I found one without him. I can't believe I'm watching Gilmore Girls! I should just turn it off. :rolleyes:
Yes. TV rots your brain.
I'm at work so I can't watch though I'm pretty sure that I could hear about it if I were to turn on the talk radio station I listen to.

I think I'll have a bahama yomamma after last nights adventure with chili's fried chicken and my stomach :rolleyes:

Why is this thread dying? And why is SOS not here to help keep it going?

. . . _ _ _ . . . !

Please accept my apology for all the mayhem I may have caused in the gang war with Capone and his thugs. I know the WMD caused some damage, and some customers were afraid to venture to the Tiki. Now that there is much better technology for security, transportation, service, etc., hopefully things will pick up again.

*Okay, so any hotties in here tonight?*

Only one. It looks like Gale is the only female browsing GD at the moment.

Barkeep! One moonbeast with a chaser of flying zoobies, extra flaming marshmallows please! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Barkeep! One moonbeast with a chaser of flying zoobies, extra flaming marshmallows please! :biggrin:
Make that two! :-p

Now we have more than one.
And I'd still like that Saphire and tonic.
Maybe I'll just have to get it myself.
And the ladies drinks while I'm at it.

Bartender! A triple Moonbeast! Flaming umbrellas!

Darn kittens.

A stray had kittens a few weeks ago and the darn things are flying through the air like the Flying Wolenda's. Every few seconds a kitten goes flying across my monitor. :mad:

I'm sitting here trying to type and every few seconds I feel a dozen razor sharp claws penetrating my back and thighs. Of course gravity goes into play immediately and they start sliding down, ripping my flesh off as they go.

I'm allergic to cat scratches. I'm covered with bloody, swollen, itching, burning gashes over most of my body.

I brought them inside to protect them from the wild animals and chicken hawks in the neighborhood.

DAMN ANIMALS. (but they're so cute) They're at that anti-gravity stage where they move around like they're having trouble remaining attached to the ground so they have to walk around with their claws extended so they don't float off into space (which right now wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!)

Evo said:
Bartender! A triple Moonbeast! Flaming umbrellas!
Wow! Sounds like it's been a bad day! I think I'll have one with you to take the edge off my sore back from cutting up tree branches.

Darn kittens.

A stray had kittens a few weeks ago and the darn things are flying through the air like the Flying Wolenda's. Every few seconds a kitten goes flying across my monitor. :mad:
:smile: :smile: :smile: Sounds cute. :smile:

I'm sitting here trying to type and every few seconds I feel a dozen razor sharp claws penetrating my back and thighs. Of course gravity goes into play immediately and they start sliding down, ripping my flesh off as they go.

I'm allergic to cat scratches. I'm covered with bloody, swollen, itching, burning gashes over most of my body.
Eeeeeooooowwwwww! Not so cute!

I brought them inside to protect them from the wild animals and chicken hawks in the neighborhood.
Luckily I only get feral kittens that I can't get close enough to be tempted to bring them inside.

DAMN ANIMALS. (but they're so cute) They're at that anti-gravity stage where they move around like they're having trouble remaining attached to the ground so they have to walk around with their claws extended so they don't float off into space (which right now wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!)
:smile: Hee hee. I don't think I've ever noticed that stage in kittens. The only kitten I ever had didn't come with a mom, so we were able to give him to my step-sister pretty young. But, yeah, even when I don't like cats, I was the one bottle feeding that kitty and wiping its butt to make it poop (and then giving it baths because I guess cat moms just lick that stuff off and if you don't, they end up rather covered in it ).

:bugeye: *jumps behind the bar*

The lady's usual... tripled.

And you Moonie?

I don't have to worry about cat scratches. I just worry about stepping on the poor little guys. My feet are of quasi-zooby-esque proportions.

TheStatutoryApe said:

And you Moonie?
I think I'll just stick with my usual Moonbear Madness tonight. Just need to take the edge off, not knock myself unconscious. :-p

TheStatutoryApe said:

And you Moonie?
Moonies' having a triple..put that sugarcube that burns blue on her drink. :smile:

TheStatutoryApe said:
I don't have to worry about cat scratches. I just worry about stepping on the poor little guys. My feet are of quasi-zooby-esque proportions.
That is why I am desgning protective roll bars for them to wear.

Evo said:
Moonies' having a triple..put that sugarcube that burns blue on her drink. :smile:
On second thought, yeah, a triple, as long as I get the blue sugar cube! :biggrin: With this continuing thunder, I probably will need to be knocked unconscious to fall asleep tonight.

Evo said:
That is why I am desgning protective roll bars for them to wear.
Maybe little mittens for all the kittens would be a better one to start with given your allergy to cat scratches.

Бармен, водки пожалуйста. Я праздную!

:zzz:

Back