Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
a_moron said:
Maybe my old hint will help you to enter the mansion?

yeah I saw that but I still can't figure it out. Is it just something I am missing does the int n and w = n and l = n have anything to do with it? has anyone figured this one out logically or just guessed it?

Physics news on Phys.org
ok we got 29, and I agree Omega, what an obvious answer :S I wanted to kick myself...lol

on to 30 ! :D

seraphcode said:
yeah I saw that but I still can't figure it out. Is it just something I am missing does the int n and w = n and l = n have anything to do with it? has anyone figured this one out logically or just guessed it?
Don't think the "int n" was there before...
anyway.. I think it was Omega 6 that wrote a hint that made me solve that one...
If someone can explain how to solve it, please do so..
I know what letters to pick from the text on the picture... "EACH UNTRUTH ATTAINTS LIFE'S VENERABLENESS" , and I know the system to pick them..
But I don't know how to get that from the clues...
best clue I can give you is the one in my post above... if you don't want the answer right away...

a_moron said:
Don't think the "int n" was there before...
anyway.. I think it was Omega 6 that wrote a hint that made me solve that one...
If someone can explain how to solve it, please do so..
I know what letters to pick from the text on the picture... "EACH UNTRUTH ATTAINTS LIFE'S VENERABLENESS" , and I know the system to pick them..
But I don't know how to get that from the clues...
best clue I can give you is the one in my post above... if you don't want the answer right away...

yeah by pure guessing i finally got it. But we just figured out how do logically...

yep level 29 is meesed up the clue is wrong it should read
s is to skull as o is to moon,

a better clue would be
s is to skull as o is to moon, so...
would be better

ok! Yeah we got it and thanks for your help Moron. We are currently on 31...we'll keep you updated and help out with what we can/know :D

32 seems to be a real mess... hehe

True that, we went back to check the "Number to Word" program used in 24? screamandrun.htm didn't help. =\

seraphcode, apj101 PM sent regarding lvl 29. I don't like posting spoilers on the thread :biggrin:

Kaya any progress on 32 since you;ve been there for awhile? PM is fine...

ravenxii said:
Kaya any progress on 32 since you;ve been there for awhile? PM is fine...
Sorry, but no hints available for levels after 30 :biggrin: At least, not yet. Work a little more on it, you will succeed :smile:

I'm guessing that "...eight.steps.backwards.will.help.you...is.riddle.24..."[/URL]..

Last edited by a moderator:
Riddle 32 hint?

got that, but just gives a bunch of jibberish...hmmm..I think i need another Mountain Dew!

Edit: By the way moron you give the best hints.. lol

The question is... why one red and one white?

I brought this to my friend's attention but we just shoved it off, perhaps I was onto something.

Im pretty sure we have more than enough clues to solve it, but it's just out of reach barley!

Ok I'm on 30 at the moment, and I found out what happened:
April 20 1912, Bram Stoker died.
But exactly what do I type in the adress bar? PM me if you have a hint.

Ok, I got all the hints I need to keep going. Thanks all.

For some reason, I can't edit the above post.

Yay! I got to the second stage of 32.

Davorac said:
Yay! I got to the second stage of 32.

Wow, hold on a minute... What second stage of 32...?

Davorac check PM pls.

I have Omega_6 with me now, and hopefully ravenxii. Any ideas for the big red square?

ok i defintly am behind. what is the " .htm" for number 31??

im pathetic, i no. but u have to help me out! I am only frickin 12 years of age lol

Davorac said:
I have Omega_6 with me now, and hopefully ravenxii. Any ideas for the big red square?

Just read the words that you can see. Thats it. (Outside the square)

dont blame me blame my brother {Chris J.} he made me become addicted to this thing

@Omega_6: It was so obvious I missed it. Absent-minded proffessor, here I go!

Help Me God Dang It!

doesnt anyone care about me?

lol !

:)

hey everyone, brand new here, but I've read through the 42 pages and followed you guys every step of the way.

Im currently stuck outside berkely mansion, 30 i think. Help is appreciated.

~Kyle

heather J. said:
doesnt anyone care about me?

Heather, ask for something more specific that involves a hint you need. Most people are not just going to give you answers.

I just got 33.
>>>Think of a demon that Saint Luke would spend a lot of time with.

If that doesn't help>>>He is one of the greatest sinners, according to Dante.

Yeah I got it to. I figured it was referring to a bible verse.

So I remember a "leave" earlier.

Aww, the door is locked.

I got 34 as well. I'm on a roll!

>>>[color]What does the wall say? What floor are you on?[/color]