Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,156
Is the text that is in the upper right corner of the picture in lvl 48 important?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,157
w00t! 52 now

• #1,158
SpeedyKupad said:
zarii, what have you got with #46? I am just as confused with all the letters like you. i think i got the first line though.
I've figured out the system now.. but it's hard for me to explain that in english, not very good at it

Edit: The sentence(answer) is only 4 words

• #1,159
man, 53 is no fun...

• #1,160
Gregulator said:
man, 53 is no fun...

Yeah, at first that is what I thought. Then I smacked myself after I did it.

• #1,161
still on #46

Zarii said:
I've figured out the system now.. but it's hard for me to explain that in english, not very good at it

Edit: The sentence(answer) is only 4 words

do you mean i'll have to scramble all letter clues altogether and make 4 words out of it? there will definitely be useless letters then. is there a system to do it? all the while i was trying to add more letters to make a sentence. :frown:

i feel soooo dumb. :cry:

• #1,162
starting my day again, but still stuck in 45... help! :cry:

• #1,163
hey michael, remember the colors from the past riddle. Go, go, go! Maybe you can help me out when you reach #46. Haha

• #1,164
zarii can u clear your inbox kthaxs

• #1,165
SpeedyKupad said:
do you mean i'll have to scramble all letter clues altogether and make 4 words out of it? there will definitely be useless letters then. is there a system to do it? all the while i was trying to add more letters to make a sentence. :frown:

i feel soooo dumb. :cry:
I found one but I can't explain it in english.. lol.. maybe I can draw "the system" i found or something

• #1,166
iggy_killer said:
zarii can u clear your inbox kthaxs
Done... :)

• #1,167
i hate 52...

• #1,168
omega: where do i look if i don't look down? surely not to the heavens.

• #1,169
teb311 said:
omega: where do i look if i don't look down? surely not to the heavens.

The point of the hint is not to tell you where to look, but simply to tell you where not to look. So as long as you're not looking down...

• #1,170
alas! on to level 47...
was i able to study this kind of math??
crap, i need help again! :cry: :confused:

• #1,171
iggy needs help with 52...idk where a map is that is good enough

• #1,172
Source says "be a vampire"

I definitely feel like a vampire now, I feel hollow.

Someone please heelp me on #47. thanks

• #1,173
SpeedyKupad said:
Source says "be a vampire"

I definitely feel like a vampire now, I feel hollow.

Someone please heelp me on #47. thanks
Vampires likes red, right?

and the "triangle" with an arrow that goes down symbolizes "gravitation" a G.. which 6 letter word can you think of that contains a G and associates to vampires

• #1,174
Goodnight..I'm going to sleep now.. haha..that's probably the best thing to do when you have doublevision for no other reason than that xD
so.. I'll probably countinue my riddlesolving tomorrow instead of now.. bye bye

*Zarii waves her right hand and gives everybody a huge goofy smile*

• #1,175
had a quick break there.

thanks for the clue, got it. goodnight zarii!

• #1,176
Well, I have work tommorrow morning, so I'll probably pick it up there, g'night everybody.

• #1,177
G'night Greg, sweet dreams and have a good day at work tomorrow ^^

• #1,178
i'm on 49 now and I've listed The Answers to each of the puzzles depicted by the pictures.. and i associated the numbers to the corresponding letter for each of the answers.. i seem to have got a word from those letters > which doesn't work.. i don't know what else to try.. help! :cry:

• #1,179
Oka so I took a nice break from the riddle... Now I am on 48... and everyone keeps saying this one is a breeze. Am I missing something? I have no idea what is going on... I just can't seem to figure it out.

• #1,180
seraphcode said:
Oka so I took a nice break from the riddle... Now I am on 48... and everyone keeps saying this one is a breeze. Am I missing something? I have no idea what is going on... I just can't seem to figure it out.

take note of the words on the image.. hth..

• #1,181
michaelkenji said:
take note of the words on the image.. hth..

yeah i think i figured that out... does my answer have to be in the same format? like using those letters?

• #1,182
seraphcode said:
yeah i think i figured that out... does my answer have to be in the same format? like using those letters?

first person :)

• #1,183
anyone with a hint for 49? :cry:

• #1,184
michaelkenji said:
first person :)

haha okay... umm... my brain must be fried... that made no sense :S
ill keep trying :D
tommorrow morning. going to bed got work in the morning. take a break here on 48...

talk to you all tmw. hope to catch up soon.

• #1,185
michael i gave u a PM

• #1,186
seraphcode said:
haha okay... umm... my brain must be fried... that made no sense :S ill keep trying :D

haha i mean the answer is from the first person point of view..

i'm still lost with 49..

• #1,187
iggy, give me one too!

• #1,188
Good night Seraph!

• #1,189
SpeedyKupad said:
iggy, give me one too!

i sent you one as well speedy..

thanks iggy.. i was sure i typed the answer before.. maybe i got it misspelled lol..

• #1,190
on to 50! haha! thanks