Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,716
reggiewaters said:
gimme the 3rd i'll give u the 5th :P
I meant sixth >.<

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,717
iggy_killer said:
...im like super lost because I am not finding this other 55 u guys are talking about...

oh yea morning!
Go back and think about lovecraft like you did when you wrote in his third name for the first time

• #1,718
Zarii said:
I meant sixth >.<

dude I got the 5th one.. and I could guess the 6th one based on that! think about it..

• #1,719
I miss one lousy letter... *grumbles*

• #1,720
reggiewaters said:
dude I got the 5th one.. and I could guess the 6th one based on that! think about it..
I'll give u the third one if u give me the sixth :P

• #1,721
How do you "count the winds?

• #1,722
ok me leaving guys.. got to go now unfortunately.. today was fun.. will try and return in a few hours.. don't forget to help me! :) bye..

• #1,723
Where's omega and Greg, I need help here.. so.. hurry up you to Kitn

• #1,724
what letters have you got zarii? i have 4&5, i think my 2 is wrong. 7&8 are just guesses.

• #1,725
SpeedyKupad said:
what letters have you got zarii? i have 4&5, i think my 2 is wrong. 7&8 are just guesses.

I believe I've got everyone besides the first one and the sixth one.. but tmy 2 one could be wrong to

• #1,726
I'm hurrying I'm hurrying! These are slow computers at work >< And I may have run into a problem

Nevermind, I think I understand!

I'm hurrying Zarii!

No.. wait.. lost again.. gah! Trying!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,727
whose reflection was shattered? anyone?

• #1,728
Back from a long weekend, and after pouring over it for most of the morning, I am still seemingly hopelessly stuck on 53... I've gathered a ton of information but I'm still in the dark. Can anyone jump start my brain for me?

• #1,729
ffutahw said:
Back from a long weekend, and after pouring over it for most of the morning, I am still seemingly hopelessly stuck on 53... I've gathered a ton of information but I'm still in the dark. Can anyone jump start my brain for me?

Have you already found the info from the pic?

• #1,730
  • #1,731
@ffutahw, I PM-ed you :smile:

• #1,732
Kaya said:
@ffutahw, I PM-ed you :smile:

I responded.

• #1,733
I got it!

(Omg, I finally got one o.o)

Zarii, I was right, I did get the second letter wrong >< but I knew how to guess for the right letter.

• #1,734
Noooo! I don't want to remember ><

(because I can't..!)

*cling* Zariiiiiii

• #1,735
I don't remember either.. and I'm not good of backtracking because of that :\

• #1,736
Well, I can't backtrack regardless... I'm on a computer at work and it doesn't have anything that far back.

But.. it can't be so far back.. it has to be on these recent sets of riddles, right?

But I don't remember going anywhere that would fit the clue we have...

• #1,737
Speedy.. are u good at backtracking?

• #1,738
*tugs on her lines, trying to tug awake Omega and Greg*

• #1,739
MelodyKitn said:
Well, I can't backtrack regardless... I'm on a computer at work and it doesn't have anything that far back.But.. it can't be so far back.. it has to be on these recent sets of riddles, right? But I don't remember going anywhere that the description says...
I had serious trouble backtracking with the lovecraft thingy xD
I rarely save pages here and there so that i can go back so when I backtrack i'll have to start form the beginning or from dabi's path :P

• #1,740
Same here Zarii.. except that since I'm here at work.. I only wrote down the address to the riddle I was currently on.. So, yep ^^ I'm at a standstill myself...

But we can't be backtracking too far

(Hey, I thought we weren't going to have anymore of these riddle types *laughs*)

It has to be somewhere in these lands, right?

• #1,741
MelodyKitn said:
Same here Zarii.. except that since I'm here at work.. I only wrote down the address to the riddle I was currently on.. So, yep ^^ I'm at a standstill myself...

But we can't be backtracking too far

(Hey, I thought we weren't going to have anymore of these riddle types *laughs*)

It has to be somewhere in these lands, right?
I believe so, but damn my memory..

• #1,742
Eating meat is dangerous, I was about to suffocate.. I must learn to chew my dinner more carefully :bugeye:

• #1,743
*meeps* Chew!

We can't lose our Zarii to the yumminess of beef!

• #1,744
xD

I think i'll stick to eating icecream instead

Btw.. how many of us has reached 59?

• #1,745
hehe i forgot about this one when i said that about the backtracking, but this one isn't that much of backtracking, since it is practically telling you where to go.
i put in an extra clue though, which was meant to be there but which i had forgotten about

• #1,746
Until Greg and Omega get on and see the clues and progress, so far I count you, me, and Speedy makes three.

Oh, if Reggie were here, I think he'd be with us too.

*tugs on Iggy's string* C'mon Iggy! You're the best at backtracking!

• #1,747
I knew we were missing a !-- somewhere XD

Oh noes ; ; *rummages through her satchels*

Wait, did I even have a map in here to begin with?!

*tugs on Zarii's sleeve*

You kept yours, didn't you?

• #1,748
zarii & melodykitn: I am on 59 but i really need some sleep at this point. sorry ladies i need to go. will be back in about 8 hours. eastlands was the first area that came to me but am not sure. shall i type in the link for you?

• #1,749
Aww.. good night Speedy. Get some rest!

*ties a line to Speedy*

You'll find us again in no time if we get further!

• #1,750
SpeedyKupad said:
zarii & melodykitn: I am on 59 but i really need some sleep at this point. sorry ladies i need to go. will be back in about 8 hours. eastlands was the first area that came to me but am not sure. shall i type in the link for you?
Do that :P

And I've still got the map we used when we did something, I can't remember .. when we searched for something anyway xD