Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,786
The white and black shadow thingy behind the letters..
maybe that's what the mysterious shadows and glancing lights have in common

Edit: I believe that we have to work with these letters somehow

U M Y G I V C L A U

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,787
I did.. that's how I first tried to get the answer I sent you...

but now I don't know what to do with those letters...

I can make out words.. but none of them fit...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,788
Ok, so on 56 (spoilers possible for those still on the riddle. Even if you think you know everything, you very likely do not.)
<So I've located all three instances of the wall. The only differences between the three walls that are immediately apparent are the words on the bricks, and the fact that one of them has the words "It is their creation..." printed beneath them. I'm fairly confident that I can deduce an answer from all of this, I think the trick is going to be where to actually type the answer. I'm thinking either back on #54, or on the wall with the "It is their creation..." printed.>

Anyways, headed home now, more work tomorrow.

• #1,789
hmm i just got back home..i had to go somewhere...but I am back, I am at the relic (57)...but i can't see to solve the old mans riddle

• #1,790
I asked my dad for help on nr 60 a second ago kitn, haha he's even more lost than me

• #1,791
At least he tried ^^ That's a good thing.

Well Zarii.. I'm positively stumped... there must be something we're missing...

• #1,792
oh my...is 60 going to be the new 56?

• #1,793
k so i have all of 56 and 55. i know what the words are, but somehow the answers that make sense are not working, anyone have any idea what I am missing?

• #1,794
Probably not Iggy.. 56 was definitely the stumper.. I think me and Zarii have the answer, but we just don't know how to.. uh... see how it's the answer ^^;

• #1,795
exactly xD

• #1,796
err me and my brother r still trying 2 get this riddle..im actually glad that its a simple riddle for this one..but then I am not because its hard

• #1,797
still on 52... just can't find the location

• #1,798
*cheers Seraph on* You can do it!

• #1,799
Dang we need reinforcement here, hurry up people xD

• #1,800
im hurrying has fast has i can think

• #1,801
So close, but yet so far away.. aww..."old thought of mine"

The Letters with the lightest background without any shade is R and A
so i tried checking up which letters with the darkest bakground was missing some shading and found out that there was a O and a S that did..
I put together the letters and got Raos which i later on realized is Soar backwards.. but that wasn't the password so no luck there

• #1,802
i see a name with those letters

• #1,803
That's how I tried to get Oars, Zarii *snickers* Thought it was so apt for an answer... but no dice

• #1,804
I'm feeling exhausted.. how about you guys?

• #1,805
Yeah, 60 is definitely wearing me down *whimpers*

• #1,806
MelodyKitn said:
That's how I tried to get Oars, Zarii *snickers* Thought it was so apt for an answer... but no dice
What are we missing.. what might be of importance that we have forgotten about..

*yarn* I will not rest until i solve this one, maybe :rolleyes:

• #1,807
I know.. I was so excited after we finally got past 56... stopping again feels so sad :cry:

• #1,808
MelodyKitn said:
I know.. I was so excited after we finally got past 56... stopping again feels so sad :cry:
We'll get it soon.. I'm working my ass off with this one :P

• #1,809
There are five colours with five letters each
We are probably searching for a five-letter word

• #1,810
Hmm... okay, let's go down that path then..

• #1,811
I'm not sure.. but it would be nice if the 5-5-5 pattern turns out to be working

• #1,812
Sounds like the Domino's pizza deal :biggrin:

• #1,813
Haha.. you made me hungry and I want candy xD

• #1,814
let's see if I can catch up and help...

• #1,815
Yay! Greg to the rescue!

• #1,816
If you manage to get to 60 and solve it then.. then.. I will love you forever xD

• #1,817
wow... 57 was nice and breezy...

• #1,818
...r u saying u pasted it? because I am stuck

UGH nevermind..after i posted that i was like "NO WAY"

then i retryed my 1st answer...and i got it..must have took out the .

• #1,819
>.> But only if you clue us in.. cause me and Zarii have been getting harrassed by this old man and he won't take us across no matter what we say to him!

• #1,820
yeah, I passed it, those riddles are easy for me...

58 now...