Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
Moses said:
[...] IS the last post a thread killer or just a thread finisher by an expert finishing move ...
lol an expert finishing move. *pulls out katana, spins around and slices up thread from multiple angles, "fatality" *

Physics news on Phys.org
Most threads with many poosts have gaps of at least 24 hours, usually more.

Bartholomew said:
Most threads with many poosts have gaps of at least 24 hours, usually more.
But those are not thread-killer champion threads; hence, they have an innate resilience denied to tkct's.
Moonbear has won.

Yep, Moonbear has won. I agree with arildno: This is a competitive thread, normal rules do not apply.

mattmns said:
Yep, Moonbear has won. I agree with arildno: This is a competitive thread, normal rules do not apply.

If moonbear won, why is this thread alive?

franznietzsche said:
If moonbear won, why is this thread alive?
It isn't alive, it is in suspended animation only.

Moonbear won, the thread is dead: Right now we are just poking it with a stick.

mattmns said:
Moonbear won, the thread is dead: Right now we are just poking it with a stick.

She'll win over my dead lifeless unposting body.

franznietzsche said:
She'll win over my dead lifeless unposting body.

Dude, I'd like to point out that you killed the Is Love Real thread. I think it was when you started trying to make a serious point, and it just got really... unsavory. :frown:

Well, you're just all standing around for me to give my acceptance speech!

The thread is mine! I think I'm going to stuff it and mount it on the wall over the fireplace. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:

The thread is mine! I think I'm going to stuff it and mount it on the wall over the fireplace. :biggrin:

i'll never surrender!

mattmns said:
Where is your acceptance speech?

That was it. :biggrin: I thought a good anti-climactic ending would be the perfect final blow to the thread. :smile:

A very good acceptance speech, IMO.
Let's leave franznietszhe to pick up whatever loose ends he thinks belongs to the thread-killer champion thread (he's mistaken of course)
A generous attitude towards losers is a most becoming trait in one's personality, or what, Moonbear?

arildno said:
A generous attitude towards losers is a most becoming trait in one's personality, or what, Moonbear?

Of course you know I love all you losers. :-p :smile:

Moonbear said:

I cannot believe this! I leave you alone with my thread for one weekend, (I left specific instructions to keep an eye on Moonbear) and when I get back, there are posts all over the floor, people in and out all weekend. Everybody out! Leave now. I am back to take care of this thread. Go on, the party is over. Everyone out and take those bottles with you and those sailor suits.

Sorry Artman, apparently you didn't leave the thread with reliable thread-sitters. Too late now, the kill is mine! :devil:

Moonbear said:
Sorry Artman, apparently you didn't leave the thread with reliable thread-sitters. Too late now, the kill is mine! :devil:
The thread is not well, (probably hung over), but it is certainly not dead (7 pages since I went away). But now that I am back it is getting better already. Soon it will be ready to be killed. At which time, I'll be here for it. :smile:

why don't we just keep fattening it up until Thanksgiving and we'll kill it then?

Math Is Hard said:
why don't we just keep fattening it up until Thanksgiving and we'll kill it then?
Great idea, MIH. It will probably be very fat by then.

Moonbear said:

Aparently i didn't either, gokul failed me. I'll never forgive him :cry:

Let's vote.I say the thread is very much alive and it will be that way until all of us get bored to posting in it and the last one wins...

Who's backing me...?

Daniel.

P.S.And Artman's right:all uninvited guests,OUT!:mad:

dextercioby said:
Let's vote.I say the thread is very much alive and it will be that way until all of us get bored to posting in it and the last one wins...

Who's backing me...?

Daniel.

P.S.And Artman's right:all uninvited guests,OUT!:mad:

Which means i will win.

I wouldn't count on it,if i were u...:devil:

Danievil.

dextercioby said:
P.S.And Artman's right
Of course I am.

Thread's mine.

:cry: You all stole my victory! Sore losers. :-p Well, I did it once, and I'll do it again!

In your dreams,honey,yeah,keep dreamin' & everything's going to be just fine...:devil:

Daniel.

P.S.By the time u wake up,this thread will have had a terrible and painful death in the hands of "the green thing"...:-p

By the time I wake up? I just woke up a few hours ago. It's a long time before I get to go to sleep. Oh, wait, I do have a noon meeting coming up soon, but those only last about and hour. More of an afternoon nap. :smile:

I see a sudden loss of interest towards this thread.That's good news.The day for celebrating MY victory is not far away...:devil:

Danievil.

dextercioby said:
I see a sudden loss of interest towards this thread.That's good news.The day for celebrating MY victory is not far away...:devil:

Danievil.

But it is not to be today. And that's MY victory.

Dexter you will not win. I made a quick program that scans this thread for your name. And if it appears more than it did before, it will post for me, making sure that you will never win :devil:

Last edited:
what if I just write a program that evaluates each new post and posts to the thread if (LastPoster != Math Is Hard)?

Math Is Hard said:
what if I just write a program that evaluates each new post and posts to the thread if (LastPoster != Math Is Hard)?

Then pf will be shutdown for a while due to bandwidth problems

Aww, look at all of you, "my program is bigger than your program." It's just so cute. Me, I don't need no stinkin' programs. I'll just wait until Greg bans all your IPs to stop the bandwidth problems, and then I'll slip in for the kill! Muwahahahahaha! :devil:

lol, I do not know if it would break any contracts, but I bet you can expect, as Moonbear said, to be banned.

Moonbear said:
Aww, look at all of you, "my program is bigger than your program." It's just so cute. Me, I don't need no stinkin' programs. I'll just wait until Greg bans all your IPs to stop the bandwidth problems, and then I'll slip in for the kill! Muwahahahahaha! :devil:

But I'm not using a program. I'm immune! :devil: :devil:

Bring it Moonie!

Back