Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,881
Moonbear said:
Actually, I do tend to hibernate in the winter...or at least I would if I could! :biggrin: I really need to move someplace with warm winters.
That must be the Bear in you.

:rolleyes: I wonder what the "Moon" makes you do?

Could it be?

:eek: ( | ) :eek:

:biggrin: I better skidaddle. I've been really tough on Moonbear lately. Couldn't resist though.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,882
Artman said:

Could it be?

:biggrin: I better skidaddle. I've been really tough on Moonbear lately. Couldn't resist though.
I just got that :biggrin:
Oh you just want to know why we don't sleep. I thought you were looking for our biological anomalies.
actually, I was :rolleyes:

• #5,883
yomamma said:
actually, I was :rolleyes:
Risky. Danger may offer to show you some of his.

• #5,884
Artman said:
Risky. Danger may offer to show you some of his.
(look at his avatar)

• #5,885
I lost power last night in a freak wind storm. We had 50mph+ winds here last night and I didn't even notice.

• #5,886
Artman said:

Could it be?

:smile: Hmm...I can't usually see myself from that side. I had no idea I had such strange looking birthmarks on both sides!

*tests electroejaculator* tzzzt tzzzt *adjusts dial a bit* ZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPP That seems about right.

• #5,887
Huckleberry said:
I lost power last night in a freak wind storm. We had 50mph+ winds here last night and I didn't even notice.

The power around here seems to go out pretty often during storms. Not for long, but it always seems to at least blink once. Of course, it's almost guaranteed that the power will go out sometime in the wee hours of the morning while I'm asleep. Nothing more disturbing than the bedroom clock saying it's 8 AM and heading to the kitchen to see the microwave clock saying "RESET" and then noticing my watch reads 10 AM!

• #5,888
Moonbear said:
The power around here seems to go out pretty often...
It's probably the power setting on the electroejaculator. :rolleyes: Perhaps you should turn it down a smidge. :smile:

Gotta run (that thing could fry the nuts off an oak tree)!

• #5,889
Artman said:
It's probably the power setting on the electroejaculator. :rolleyes: Perhaps you should turn it down a smidge. :smile:

Gotta run (that thing could fry the nuts off an oak tree)!
:frown: Artman never wants to hang out around me anymore. :cry:

• #5,890
Weren't there like a few hundred posts in this thread each of the last few days? What happened? Everyone go to sleep finally?

Hey, that reminds me. What happened to cronxeh? I remember seeing a day3. Did he finally fall asleep?

• #5,891
Has any circus show ever billed itself as "the Flying Midgets"?

• #5,892
Huckleberry said:
Weren't there like a few hundred posts in this thread each of the last few days? What happened? Everyone go to sleep finally?

I don't know. I've been standing right here at the door, just minding my own business holding the electroejaculator, waiting to greet people. o:) I keep seeing cars slow down, and then they keep right on driving. Nobody seems to want to stop in and say hi today. :frown:

• #5,893
Moonbear said:
I don't know. I've been standing right here at the door, just minding my own business holding the electroejaculator, waiting to greet people. o:) I keep seeing cars slow down, and then they keep right on driving. Nobody seems to want to stop in and say hi today. :frown:
Hmmm, maybe you should put "Rhino Love" on the PA system to get people in the right mood. :biggrin:

• #5,894
*Huckleberry pulls his car into the thread killer driveway.*

Oh, hello Moonbear. Is that an electroejaculator in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? Is that Rhino Love I hear?

• #5,895
Well, MIH's "brain on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel" thread turned to thoughts of sheep scrotum and I found a couple of sheep accessories.

Item "A" is an "elastrator" - put the elastrator around the scrotum. Make sure you have both testicles in the scrotum before you release the handles. This will cut the circulation off from the testicles and scrotum. This results in the scrotum falling off with very little stress. See, very little stress guys. :bugeye:

Item "B" is an "Emasculator" Used for the same purpose, more stressful. :frown:

sheep equipment

• #5,896
Evo said:
Well, MIH's "brain on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel" thread turned to thoughts of sheep scrotum and I found a couple of sheep accessories.

Item "A" is an "elastrator" - put the elastrator around the scrotum. Make sure you have both testicles in the scrotum before you release the handles. This will cut the circulation off from the testicles and scrotum. This results in the scrotum falling off with very little stress. See, very little stress guys. :bugeye:

Item "B" is an "Emasculator" Used for the same purpose, more stressful. :frown:

sheep equipment

Do you suppose the fact that I used to keep some of those little green elastrator rubber bands on a pencil on my desk may have hindered finding a boyfriend? :rolleyes:

• #5,897
Moonbear said:
Do you suppose the fact that I used to keep some of those little green elastrator rubber bands on a pencil on my desk may have hindered finding a boyfriend? :rolleyes:
:smile: It might have put a damper on things.

• #5,898
Evo said:
:smile: It might have put a damper on things.
:blushing: Yeah, guys always get this odd look when I explain what those funny-looking rubber bands are. :frown:

• #5,899
:bugeye: rwlgn

• #5,900
Moonbear said:
:blushing: Yeah, guys always get this odd look when I explain what those funny-looking rubber bands are. :frown:
I'll bet no one ever asked you to demonstrate how they worked. :wink:

• #5,901
I've participated in the castration of a calf. I think many people don't like to use the elastrator thing. Emasculation looks harsh, but it is fast and the calf seems to be fine just moments after the process is complete.

Funny story. My aunt was learning how to castrate calves. I was holding the video camera as one of her friends chased the calf around and finally got a rope around it. Mom and Dad were right there. They didn't seem to mind until their calf was roped and being manhandled out of the pen. Then they both came charging in. I was the last to notice because I had my eyes in the camera. I hear my aunt warn me and make a quick run for the gate. They close it just in time.

They laid down the calf and tied his feet together so he couldn't kick. Then my aunt took a knife and was shown where to cut. She cut the scrotum, which was actually pretty thick and tough. Then she had to go hunting for the testicles inside the body of the calf. She got them and cut them off.

Hmm, I don't remember him being closed up. I remember the ropes being untied and they let him back into the pen. His mom licked him and everything seemed pretty normal. We were going to bring the testicles to a friend because he likes to eat them, but we forgot them on a fence post. Some vulture probably got em.

My awnt has the video still.

• #5,902
Evo said:
I'll bet no one ever asked you to demonstrate how they worked. :wink:
Definitely not! :smile: The mental image seemed quite sufficient for them.

• #5,903
WHAT??

• #5,904
I don't think I could ever cut of a living organism's testicles.

• #5,905
I don't think any guy could cut off an organisms testicles

• #5,906
Huckleberry said:
My awnt has the video still.
And most people show home videos of their vacation.

• #5,907
Huckleberry said:
Hmm, I don't remember him being closed up.

I haven't messed with calves, just lambs, but my understanding is they don't suture. Less chance of problems if it's left open to drain. The elastrator is pretty commonly used on lambs. But, for my own work, I need rams, not wethers, so we just vasectomize them (and then they are so happy to get to go out with the ewes whenever we are tracking heat cycles; they have a pretty good life :approve:).

• #5,908
yomamma said:
I could quite easily. People do it every day. (to animals)

• #5,909
yomamma said:
Ranchers do it all the time.

• #5,910
Moonbear said:
I haven't messed with calves, just lambs, but my understanding is they don't suture. Less chance of problems if it's left open to drain. The elastrator is pretty commonly used on lambs. But, for my own work, I need rams, not wethers, so we just vasectomize them (and then they are so happy to get to go out with the ewes whenever we are tracking heat cycles; they have a pretty good life :approve:).
All the sex you want, but no testicles...If that was the price I had to pay for a good life I think I might pass.

Last edited:
  • #5,911
Before in this party, I don't remember so much sex (maybe I was stoned and forgot) - electroejaculators? castrations? free sex?

• #5,912
I'm a bad influence, but I can't take all the credit. Danger and Artman help a lot. And Moonbear instigates us, but that doesn't take much. I'm very childish and find anything having to do with sex and bodily functions to be humorous.

• #5,913
Mk said:
Before in this party, I don't remember so much sex (maybe I was stoned and forgot) - electroejaculators? castrations? free sex?
Must be the second choice.

Though, franzbear is getting to that age, y'know? It might be time we made sure he was fixed so he doesn't multiply. One unkillable thread is enough! :bugeye:

• #5,914
We could make a book out of this thread :bugeye:

• #5,915
Moonbear said:
Must be the second choice.

Though, franzbear is getting to that age, y'know? It might be time we made sure he was fixed so he doesn't multiply. One unkillable thread is enough! :bugeye:
You're not going to be able to reproduce if everyone's trying to kill you...Do it anyway! :devil:

Back