Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,916
No rest for the weary.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,917
yomamma said:
We could make a book out of this thread :bugeye:
We could, but I don't know what person in their right mind would buy it. :smile:

• #5,918
I feel like a skeleton or a zombie. Scary, but numb.

• #5,919
Moonbear said:
We could, but I don't know what person in their right mind would buy it. :smile:
We could sell it as a value pack along with "The ulrimate guide to BT, a PF book, with prologue by danger" and, "Moonbear, a guide for the confused, a PF book with prologue by yomamma."

• #5,920
Ah, my limbs are animated piecewise by an ethereal force that cannot be seen or felt. My arms move and nothing moves them.

• #5,921
There is a plateau where in the mind the man stops before sleep. The whole self is held in anesthetic check while the soul and limbs rove like boulders.

• #5,922
eXtreme value! buy "yomamma, Q&A, a PF book with prologue by Evo" for only $14.95! Order NOW!

• #5,923
yomamma said:
We could sell it as a value pack along with "The ulrimate guide to BT, a PF book, with prologue by danger" and, "Moonbear, a guide for the confused, a PF book with prologue by yomamma."
:smile: That's great!

• #5,924
The soul's vessel full of weariness, motion yet is produced. A place where the silence and weight of the sleeping mind is disabled, disconnected, and pulls not on the living mind.

• #5,925
It will be on sale for $29.95 in june, 2005. Order now and receive 10% off. Plus "yomamma, Q&A, a PF book with prologue by Evo" for an astonishing $8 more!

• #5,926
Who else is about to put BT on their "ignore" list

• #5,927
The thoughts, memories roll like boulders. The limbs fall like windmill arms through the places of their scope.

• #5,928
BicycleTree said:
Ah, my limbs are animated piecewise by an ethereal force that cannot be seen or felt. My arms move and nothing moves them.
Take it easy on the curare.That's some potent stuff.

• #5,929
I tumble through wakefulness in a numb splendor beneath the shadows of the rain.

• #5,930
So you're homeless?

• #5,931
I am like a heavy, forceful marionette, lifted up not from above but moved by some force from within or from nowhere. I lumber and stomp, I wheel and thump. I am under the scarlet sea and no feeling reaches me.

• #5,932
I shade from the scarlet sea, feelingless marionette. for feux wisdom is unapreciated

-I am the ignore list

• #5,933
Empty and heavy are my arms, yet moving still. Empty and heavy is my mind, yet moving. I am made of Steamrollers.

• #5,934
:rolleyes: * smacks BT*

• #5,935
Why does chocolate make me sneeze when I first start eating it?

• #5,936
Trundling giants of human size, piecewise in my fingers and arms. Unity is gone and I am animated. My mind is a pale blank space.

• #5,937
Huckleberry said:
Beacause you have an allergic reaction?

• #5,938
I feel the weight and momentum of vapor within me. Anything I could cause to happen. Empty and pale, but very strong, very dangerous.

• #5,939
but All giants crumble.

• #5,940
*licks lips* mmmmmmmmm...cruble coffee cake

• #5,941
Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
stand in the desert

• #5,942
dessert? I want to Ice cream sundae!

• #5,943
The oldest people in the world
possess also the oldest pain.
Where are they?

• #5,944
Six feet under

• #5,945
The resting dead.

• #5,946
Huckleberry said:
I don't know, but that sounds like a pretty serious problem! We better get working on research immediately to cure that horrible affliction that comes between you and your chocolate!

*runs off to the lab*

*runs back*

Aha! I have a cure! Send the chocolate to me. :biggrin:

• #5,947
SHHHHHH! they're resting!

• #5,948
yomamma said:
SHHHHHH! they're resting!
Okay, I'll be vewwy vewwy quiet.

• #5,949
and...NOW!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

• #5,950
Whoah! What the hell is going on? I was just taking a nap and then someone shouted. And I notice all my chocolate is missing! CONSPIRACY!

Back