Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,951
Comfort one another and pretend you're not lost and meaningless.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,952
*smacks lips, and wipes chocolate off of mouth* Chocholote? *chew* I did-*swallow* 'nt see any chocolate. CONSPIRACY? No, of course not *talks into wristwatch* "bortae! uckleberryhe has ounfe utoe."

• #5,953
How can you even go on living when you don't even have a glimpse of the truth?

• #5,954
BT! I messed up the noose!
SHUT UP!

• #5,955
Huckleberry said:
Whoah! What the hell is going on? I was just taking a nap and then someone shouted. And I notice all my chocolate is missing! CONSPIRACY!

No conspiracy...it was for your own good! o:)

• #5,956
Acting out your meaningless lives like computer programs following a routine. Don't you ever step back and try to grasp what life is really about?

• #5,957
*chew* moonbear *swallows* shut up!

• #5,958
yomamma said:
*smacks lips, and wipes chocolate off of mouth* Chocholote? *chew* I did-*swallow* 'nt see any chocolate. CONSPIRACY? No, of course not *talks into wristwatch* "bortae! uckleberryhe has ounfe utoe."
Hey, wait! You got that all mixed up! The cure was to send the chocolate to ME. That's ME!, not you! :mad:

• #5,959
BicycleTree said:
Acting out your meaningless lives like computer programs following a routine. Don't you ever step back and try to grasp what life is really about?
I was on the roof once and I was able to reach up and grasp it in my hand...then it crapped all over the place :mad:

• #5,960
Don't you see the dichotomy--any honest person will admit that you act only by physical laws. But is that meaningless or meaningful? Can't you see the distinction, and see what you have to search for? Can you really believe it is all meaningless? Can you really in honest thought pretend not to care?

• #5,961
Moonbear said:
Hey, wait! You got that all mixed up! The cure was to send the chocolate to ME. That's ME!, not you! :mad:
Thieves I tell you.Thieves! I'm going to have to hire a private investigator. And when he finds out that yomamma did it I'll have some elasticators ready for him.

• #5,962
yomamma said:
I was on the roof once and I was able to reach up and grasp it in my hand...then it crapped all over the place :mad:
Yeah, sometimes life just craps all over you. :smile:

• #5,963
When you scroll quickly from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen using the scroll bar at right, with one flick of the mouse, do you know how many miles per hour you are scrolling at?

• #5,964
Huckleberry said:
Thieves I tell you.Thieves! I'm going to have to hire a private investigator. And when he finds out that yomamma did it I'll have some elasticators ready for him.
I've already got the elastrators here. :devil: This is too important of an affliction not to treat it properly. I'm going to sue Yomamma for malpractice!

• #5,965
*screams like girl scout* Moonbear planned it! She forced me! I only ate the chocolate so she wouldn't get any chocolate. Franzbear! Help!

• #5,966
yomamma said:
*screams like girl scout* Moonbear planned it! She forced me! I only ate the chocolate so she wouldn't get any chocolate. Franzbear! Help!
franzbear isn't going to help you. He knows not to cross his mother when it comes to chocolate. :approve:

• #5,967
*drinking beer with Franzbear in Moonbear's fridge while nobody is looking*

• #5,968
Your in trouble now yomamma. Better get to finding some chocolate or face the wrath of Moonbear. Notice you haven't seen Artman around in a while. He's still recovering from the last time Moonbear unleashed her squirrely wrath on him. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!

• #5,969
http://chocolateandzucchini.com/wallpapers/chocolate.jpg

Get Cronxeh, he's drinking your beer!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #5,970
beer.. or chocolate.. which one to save..

choices, choices

• #5,971
Much better. :approve:
cronxeh said:
*drinking beer with Franzbear in Moonbear's fridge while nobody is looking*
yomamma said:
Get Cronxeh, he's drinking your beer!
He only thinks I don't see him in there. *slams refrigerator door shut* Hmm...good thing I got that door seal replaced to ensure it's completely airtight. *padlocks door* :devil:

• #5,972
I got moonbear some chocolate. Where's her beer cronxeh :devil: coughe-cas-cough-trate-cough-

• #5,973
That's some chocolate! Took about 30 seconds to load on the screen. I have a feeling the scale of the picture is deceptive.

• #5,974
yomamma said:
I got moonbear some chocolate. Where's her beer cronxeh :devil: coughe-cas-cough-trate-cough-
I don't think he can hear you from inside the refrigerator. :devil:

• #5,975
Huckleberry said:
That's some chocolate! Took about 30 seconds to load on the screen. I have a feeling the scale of the picture is deceptive.
Yeah, I only have a 12" PowerBook. It would be a lot more chocolate if I had one of those 30" cinema displays MK linked to last night. :biggrin:

• #5,976
Moonbear said:
I don't think he can hear you from inside the refrigerator. :devil:
He can't hear me,

because of his screams

• #5,977
yomamma said:
He can't hear me,

because of his screams
Good thing that refrigerator door muffles the screams too. I'd hate to have to listen to those until the oxygen runs out. :devil:

• #5,978
poke him with a stick..cronxeh..? OMG! We killed him!

• #5,979
yomamma said:
poke him with a stick..cronxeh..? OMG! We killed him!
Dangit! Couldn't you just leave the door shut? franzbear uses less oxygen than people do and is still alive!

• #5,980
ggrrrr.. Cornxeh! you didn't..kill..franzbear..oh yeah, he's dead. That's okay, we''ll just bury him under ärizona state fair" preferably under the roller coaster :devil:

• #5,981
I thought that you bastards had done it to me again, until I skimmed through and realized that half of the new posts are BT's meaningless ramblings that I don't have to read.

yomamma said:
I just got back from getting 2 fillings, so I'm going to evo's thread to complain
I'll check that out later and shed a tear for your suffering. :rolleyes:

Artman said:
Could it be?

:eek: ( | ) :eek:

:biggrin: [/SIZE]
It looks like she's waving it at you when it shows up italicized in quotes.

Artman said:
Risky. Danger may offer to show you some of his.
Not to the male contingent, and Moonie already knows all about them.

yomamma said:
(look at his avatar)
Are you making fun of my looks, you twerp? You're just jealous because you can't grow as much hair on your face as I have in my nose. :-p

Huckleberry said:
I lost power last night in a freak wind storm.
Sorry to hear that. :frown: What's that old saying? "It's an ill hooker that blows no one any good..."

Moonbear said:
:smile: Hmm...I can't usually see myself from that side. I had no idea I had such strange looking birthmarks on both sides!
Those aren't birthmarks; they're the stereo web-cams that Artman glued to your ass the last time you had too many green apple martinis.

Artman said:
Gotta run (that thing could fry the nuts off an oak tree)!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Evo said:
Well, MIH's "brain on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel" thread
Her what thread?

Moonbear said:
Do you suppose the fact that I used to keep some of those little green elastrator rubber bands on a pencil on my desk may have hindered finding a boyfriend? :rolleyes:
Vasoconstrictor to make sure the lead stays hard?

Huckleberry said:
My awnt
I thought we were all done with that. :-p

Huckleberry said:
All the sex you want, but no testicles...If that was the price I had to pay for a good life I think I might pass.
I suspect that you're not really clear on what a vasectomy is.

Mk said:
Before in this party, I don't remember so much sex (maybe I was stoned and forgot) - electroejaculators? castrations? free sex?
No matter how stoned you get, nobody could ever forget the electroejaculator. :eek:

Huckleberry said:
I'm very childish and find anything having to do with sex and bodily functions to be humorous.
In other words, male. (And probably a Red Green and Home Improvement fan.)

Moonbear said:
franzbear is getting to that age, y'know? It might be time we made sure he was fixed so he doesn't multiply.
At least it'll be easy. All you have to do is tie a knot in him at the appropriate location.

yomamma said:
"The ulrimate guide to BT, a PF book, with prologue by danger"
I honestly don't think that my prologue would be suitable for a general audience.

yomamma said:
Who else is about to put BT on their "ignore" list
I get more satisfaction from ignoring him manually.

Huckleberry said:
Take it easy on the curare.That's some potent stuff.
I vote for a lot more. Put him out of our misery.

Huckleberry said:
Why does chocolate make me sneeze when I first start eating it?
That's a real bunny, you idiot. Easter's over. If you shave it before you start nibbling, you'll be fine.

yomamma said:
dessert? I want to Ice cream sundae!
Too bad! You're going to have to settle for a mustache-wax Tuesday like the rest of us.

Moonbear said:
I got that door seal replaced to ensure it's completely airtight. *padlocks door* :devil:
Really good chocolate comes with its own air supply.

I was right the first time; you bastards did do it to me again. At least a dozen of these posts showed up after I started this 3 hours ago.

• #5,982
Danger said:
I'll check that out later and shed a tear for your suffering. :rolleyes:
I am waiting
It looks like she's waving it at you when it shows up italicized in quotes.
If you look at them together tou can get an annimation effect

Are you making fun of my looks, you twerp? You're just jealous because you can't grow as much hair on your face as I have in my nose. :-p
Are you a zoobie by any chance?
Sorry to hear that. :frown: What's that old saying? "It's an ill hooker that blows no one any good..."
thank god I wasn't drinking anything by the computer
Her what thread?
to put it simply, michealangelo painted a brain under the image of god in his painting in the sistein chapel. We compared it to sheep brain and now evo thinks it's an apple. we speculated the zoobyness involved and found out that mike was a homosexual. any questions?

I thought we were all done with that. :-p

No matter how stoned you get, nobody could ever forget the electroejaculator. :eek:

At least it'll be easy. All you have to do is tie a knot in him at the appropriate location.

I honestly don't think that my prologue would be suitable for a general audience.

I have stories to tell
That's a real bunny, you idiot. Easter's over. If you shave it before you start nibbling, you'll be fine.
not really (he took the HIV test rabbits)
Too bad! You're going to have to settle for a mustache-wax Tuesday like the rest of us.
BUT I WANNA ICE CREAM SUNDAE!
:rolleyes:
I was right the first time; you bastards did do it to me again. At least a dozen of these posts showed up after I started this 3 hours ago.
Wow, you actually have time to quote all of this crap

• #5,983
Danger said:
I thought that you bastards had done it to me again, until I skimmed through and realized that half of the new posts are BT's meaningless ramblings that I don't have to read.
How do you have the patience to reply to everything! When I miss that much, I do read it all, but it's way too much effort to reply to it all.

Now that's an image I didn't need engraved on my brain.

Those aren't birthmarks; they're the stereo web-cams that Artman glued to your ass the last time you had too many green apple martinis.
Darn it! I knew I shouldn't have trusted SOS when she said the ticket sales were all for butt pinching!

Yep, really keeps the lead in your pencil.

I suspected that too, but figured I'd let him squirm a bit longer before I clued him in on it. :devil:

Is it bad to be female and a fan of both those shows? Though, I don't get to see Red Green much. It's only aired at odd times on PBS.

Yep, nice and stress-free.

:biggrin: :approve:

The chocolate was in the fridge?! :eek: *smashes open padlock and rescues chocolate* I guess you can come out now cronxeh.

We try. And I was even spending more time in the "what is it" thread than here tonight (which is probably how BT managed to get away with a whole page of talking to himself again).

• #5,984
BicycleTree said:
I feel the weight and momentum of vapor within me. Anything I could cause to happen. Empty and pale, but very strong, very dangerous.
We've recently discovered that acidophilus is very helpful for this problem. :smile:

• #5,985
Cronxeh is under the roller coaster remember?

Back