Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,021
Moonbear said:
See that, franzbear, you've made a new friend. :smile: Yomamma, why don't you help franzbear tie these lead weights onto his arms so he can build up some strength while swimming? :devil:
And I suppose it will be alright for Franzbear to play with this electroejaculator in the pool, just this once. :biggrin:

Moonie, set that power setting back up where...

What's that Franzbear? Oh nothing, just talking to your mother o:)

You know that setting that you planned to use on me...

Get in the pool Franzbear, we'll bring you your electroejaculator in a minute, we're not quite done with it. o:)

Hum, that didn't sound right, did it. :rolleyes: (See Doc Tox's note with all appropriate addenda.) :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,022
Moonbear said:
I don't know, but this thread seems more like one of those knitting projects that starts out as a pot-holder and morphs into a scarf, and you get carried away and keep going until it becomes a blanket...no wonder we need so many sheep around here! :bugeye:
Darn thing's a car cover now. :smile:

• #6,023
zoobyshoe said:
Oh, I dunno. When I stand back and look at this thread, I see a definite, deliberate shape...kind of like...a brain!
You see brains when you look at this thread? We've got to get the hair cut over your eyes. :biggrin:

• #6,024
zoobyshoe said:
Oh, I dunno. When I stand back and look at this thread, I see a definite, deliberate shape...kind of like...a brain!

:smile: :smile: :smile: Well, when I'm the one doing the knitting, all my potholders look like that. I can't claim it's intentional though. :rolleyes:

• #6,025
Danger said:
You're certainly welcome to take all of the wool that you can get. I prefer my sheep naked anyhow. :biggrin:
I dunno, I...I better just keep quiet on this one. :-p

• #6,026
Artman said:
And I suppose it will be alright for Franzbear to play with this electroejaculator in the pool, just this once. :biggrin:

Moonie, set that power setting back up where...

What's that Franzbear? Oh nothing, just talking to your mother o:)

You know that setting that you planned to use on me...

Get in the pool Franzbear, we'll bring you your electroejaculator in a minute, we're not quite done with it. o:)

Hum, that didn't sound right, did it. :rolleyes: (See Doc Tox's note with all appropriate addenda.) :smile:

:devil: Okay, it's all set. Now, Artman, if you'll just lean over and hand this other weight to franzbear while I finish up this last connection here...

• #6,027
Just to warn you all: Posts 10.000 and 10.001 are MINE.

• #6,028
Moonbear said:
See that, franzbear, you've made a new friend. :smile: Yomamma, why don't you help franzbear tie these lead weights onto his arms so he can build up some strength while swimming? :devil:
Okay franzbear, this weight goes on your tongue. Oh! you didn't pirce it, we'll fix that *grabs chainsaw* allright, I'll use the ice pick. moonbear, get a rug to come clean the blood!

This weight is 20 pounds. this goes between your ankle bone and the tendon. OOPS! better call the hospital :rolleyes: what's the number? oh yeah! 411..

to be continued..

• #6,029
Danger said:
You're certainly welcome to take all of the wool that you can get. I prefer my sheep naked anyhow. :biggrin:

Then how do the velcro mittens work? :-p

• #6,030
yomamma said:
Okay franzbear, this weight goes on your tongue. Oh! you didn't pirce it, we'll fix that *grabs chainsaw* allright, I'll use the ice pick. moonbear, get a rug to come clean the blood!

This weight is 20 pounds. this goes between your ankle bone and the tendon. OOPS! better call the hospital :rolleyes: what's the number? oh yeah! 411..

to be continued..

:rolleyes: Uh Oh! I think we've created a monster! What happened to our sweet, innocent yomamma? :rolleyes:

• #6,031
Moonbear said:
:devil: Okay, it's all set. Now, Artman, if you'll just lean over and hand this other weight to franzbear while I finish up this last connection here...
Okay. o:) Gee, Moonbear and I are talking again. Isn't that nice. o:)

Suspects a trick and quickly ties the weight to the electroejaculator cord.

There. All set. o:)

• #6,032
Artman said:
Suspects a trick and quickly ties the weight to the electroejaculator cord.

There. All set. o:)

:devil: Drat! Foiled again!

• #6,033
Moonbear said:
:rolleyes: Uh Oh! I think we've created a monster! What happened to our sweet, innocent yomamma? :rolleyes:
Hum, getting too big for his britches.

<Quickly wraps the other end of the cord around Yomamma's leg.>

Turn on the power Moonie.

<throws weight, electroejaculator and Yomamma in the water.> :biggrin:

Woops, Yomamma must have slipped on the wet pool deck. o:)

• #6,034
Artman said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPP SSSSSZZZZZZTTTTTTT TTZZZZZTTTTTZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAPPP!

Wow, look at the pool light up! :biggrin:

• #6,035
Moonbear said:
Now franzbear is at the McDonald's fun room (remember, he thinks it's the hospital) little girl? little boy? can you take this..uh..thing, yes, thing up to the top and push him down? no! not the slide! you see that opening? yeah, there

franzbear said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh! this isn't the hospital!

At hospital: franzbear and I are in the waiting room. then,

lady behind desk said:
Dr moonbear will see you now

to be continued...

• #6,036
Artman said:

AHA! that's a decoy! I'm at the McDonald's with franzbear!

• #6,037
I have to start what promises to be a dreadful ride home. They are working on the main route out of the city where I work. It's always bad on Fridays, so tonight it's going to be real bad.

Guess we'll just have to leave Yomamma in the water with Franzbear and the EJ all powered up. o:) They sure look like they're having fun, flopping around like fish, and screaming like a bunch of Girl Scouts on a campout. :biggrin:

• #6,038
Artman! that's a decoy. Dr. Moonbear is about to see me and franzbear at the hospital (remember? :wink:)

• #6,039
yomamma said:
Artman! that's a decoy. Dr. Moonbear is about to see me and franzbear at the hospital (remember? )
Hum let's see.

Artman said:
They sure look like they're having fun, flopping around like fish, and screaming like a bunch of Girl Scouts on a campout. :biggrin:
Nope, it's definitely you in the pool. :biggrin:

• #6,040
Elmer Fudd says hello.

• #6,041
Noi, not me, who the hell is that? :bugeye: AHAHAHA! It's BT!

• #6,042
BicycleTree said:
Elmer Fudd says hello.
I thought he said Hewwo. Huhuhuhuh.
:smile:

• #6,043
yomamma said:
Noi, not me, who the hell is that? :bugeye: AHAHAHA! It's BT!
Either suits me.

• #6,044
Artman said:
I have to start what promises to be a dreadful ride home. They are working on the main route out of the city where I work. It's always bad on Fridays, so tonight it's going to be real bad.

Guess we'll just have to leave Yomamma in the water with Franzbear and the EJ all powered up. o:) They sure look like they're having fun, flopping around like fish, and screaming like a bunch of Girl Scouts on a campout. :biggrin:

If I had to take anything other than back roads home, I'd be working even later than usual tonight to avoid the traffic. We already have one of the interstates closed down in one direction due to an accident...of course it's the direction with the heaviest travel.

Oh, Artman, how about one for the road? :devil:

TTZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPP!

• #6,045
yomamma said:
Artman! that's a decoy. Dr. Moonbear is about to see me and franzbear at the hospital (remember? :wink:)

You might prefer to be in the pool. :devil: :smile: :biggrin:

• #6,046
Artman said:
I thought he said Hewwo. Huhuhuhuh.
And therein lies the magic and the mystery.

• #6,047
Dr moonbear is now seeing franzbear after the McDonald's escapade.

Dr. moonbear, I don't know what happened :rolleyes: I think he got a papercut, better get him into the OR

• #6,048
Moonbear said:
You might prefer to be in the pool. :devil: :smile: :biggrin:
You have to get franzbear into the OR for his "papercut" oh, and snapped tendon, bloody tongue, broken arm, etc

• #6,049
Moonbear said:
Oh, Artman, how about one for the road? :devil:

Why sure Moonbear, what did you have in mind? :smile: I never thought you'd ask after what I said about the trailer hitch and the chrome and all...

YEEOOWWW!

• #6,050
Moonbear, stop stalling, get franzbear intop the OR! :rolleyes:

• #6,051
yomamma said:
You have to get franzbear into the OR for his "papercut" oh, and snapped tendon, bloody tongue, broken arm, etc

Oh, no hurry. Take a seat in the waiting room; we'll be with you in a few hours. Oh, and please take this mop to keep the blood cleaned up off the floor; we wouldn't want anyone to slip. :smile:

• #6,052
Moonbear's not a medical doctor.

• #6,053
yomamma said:
Dr moonbear is now seeing franzbear after the McDonald's escapade.

Dr. moonbear, I don't know what happened :rolleyes: I think he got a papercut, better get him into the OR
Your story and you are all wet and yet smoking as well :confused: :biggrin:

• #6,054
Oops, did I poke you with the mop franzie? We need some saltwater to treat your wounds

• #6,055
Does everyone realize that I am KONG

Back