Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,476
Evo said:
Do you think Moonbear and SOS will kill me? :rolleyes:
Oh Lord yes.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,478
yomamma said:
I have prepared a speech ...
Oh no! It's getting worse! Giving speeches when nobody is listening is one of the worst symptoms of B. toli. I'm sorry, yomamma, the prognosis is not very good at this point. :frown: All we can do is throw you into quarantine and make you comfortable until it runs its course.

• #6,479
so far, huck, and cronxeh have been double posting. while artman has been quintuple posting

• #6,480
yomamma said:
so far, huck, and cronxeh have been double posting. while artman has been quintuple posting
It's different if they're replying to a series of previous posts, which they are quoting. You were just talking to yourself in those two posts. Classic symptom. The denial of the symptom is yet another symptom! It's getting worse every moment! :smile:

• #6,481
Did your read the preveous page? I found a cure! (duh) anthrax, hydrogen, and uranium are mixed to create a cure that gives you a 50/50 chance of living...should I take it?

• #6,482
yomamma said:
Did your read the preveous page? I found a cure! (duh) anthrax, hydrogen, and uranium are mixed to create a cure that gives you a 50/50 chance of living...should I take it?
Better test it on franzbear first.

• #6,483
but then if he lives, i'll probably die!

I'll take it! *glug-glug* *goes into convusions* *screams* *gets up* *is okay* okay, franz has about a 95 percent chance of not living...

• #6,484
wow...i killed...franz...it's gone...forever...no more thread killers thread...

• #6,485
yomamma said:
wow...i killed...franz...it's gone...forever...no more thread killers thread...
Nah, I was just lulling you into a false sense of security. :biggrin:

• #6,486
ooh! I am so mad! no more stuoids for you!

• #6,487
yomamma said:
ooh! I am so mad! no more stuoids for you!
Stuoids offer protection from the maddening effects of this thread. :biggrin:

• #6,488
like BToli...which I cured myself with...

• #6,489
Another great reason to be a guy, urinal video games. Has anyone heard of these? As an incentive for good aim a video game has been installed on the urinals in some shopping mall men's rooms. By aiming the urine stream at sensors on the urinal a plane goes up or down to avoid barrage baloons and anti-aircraft fire. When the urine stream ends then the plane crashes.

I see this being used in bars to encourage heavy drinking too, and maybe in airports.

• #6,490
I don't know if you're cured yet. You did double post again. :biggrin: You were the last poster for hours, yet you had to post again...I think you're addicted.

• #6,491
I had a massive conflict of conscience about whether or not to post in this thread earlier on cos Franzbear was looking so unwell, he was almost at the bottom of the page when I logged on. I wasn't sure whether to let him die peacfully or attempt a resuscitation.

• #6,492
Huckleberry said:
Another great reason to be a guy, urinal video games. Has anyone heard of these? As an incentive for good aim a video game has been installed on the urinals in some shopping mall men's rooms. By aiming the urine stream at sensors on the urinal a plane goes up or down to avoid barrage baloons and anti-aircraft fire. When the urine stream ends then the plane crashes.

I see this being used in bars to encourage heavy drinking too, and maybe in airports.

:smile: I don't think I want to know what sort of competitions that's going to result in, or the "team" version to keep the plane flying for some record time.

• #6,493
icvotria said:
I had a massive conflict of conscience about whether or not to post in this thread earlier on cos Franzbear was looking so unwell, he was almost at the bottom of the page when I logged on. I wasn't sure whether to let him die peacfully or attempt a resuscitation.
Did we have that many new threads today? I was busy coloring. :biggrin:

• #6,495
:confused: I'm confused. From watching Scooby Doo the monsters always end up being a masked man, but in others the monsters are real. Then there are the Transformers which are machines from a machine planet. Do cartoons exist in different dimensions.

To prove my theories I'm going to try to discover the origins of the DC and Marvel universes. My theory is that I should be able to find evidence of superheroes like Spiderman and Daredevil in New York. If I find evidence of Batman then I can conclude that Gotham city is also New York and both universes meet at one point in space. Similar dimensional anomalies could be found in Chicago or Detroit if evidence of Superman's Metropolis can be proven.

And Aquaman's Atlantis actually exists as part of the DC universe overlapping with ours.

• #6,496
now huck sounds like BT

• #6,497
yomamma said:
Should be called the life of yomamma. You scripted yourself into every scene.

Somebody finally used the mountain scene. And I noticed Moonbear's mouth moving when she says "..." which I thought was pretty funny. It looks like she is mumbling to herself as she thinks.

And what's up with the overweight guy carrying a briefcase and smoking? :smile: I got a kick out of that.

• #6,498
that was you...and I wasn't in that scene. and the reason I'm in most scenes is because I post here often. if you want to be in my productions (which will be sold, in a box set, november 9th) then POST!

• #6,499
I have 406 posts here, a few more than Evo. You only have 309. Moonbear has over 1700

Moonbear 1741
Danger 770
BicycleTree 564
Artman 520
franznietzsche 428
Huckleberry 406
Evo 398
dextercioby 393
mattmns 313
yomamma 309
cronxeh 269
SOS2008 208
Math Is Hard 131
tribdog 129
zoobyshoe 121
DocToxyn 80
arildno 75
Mk 49
Smurf 43
icvotria 40

Hey, icvotria made the top 20. Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
  • #6,500
I still post here more often then you...remember, I came here after you

EDIT: 1700!? :eek: :rolleyes: :bugeye: :confused: :-p

• #6,501
Huckleberry said:
Hey, icvotria made the top 20. Welcome aboard!
Yay! So many reasons to celebrate today!

• #6,502
moonbear, get some sleep

• #6,503
yomamma said:
EDIT: 1700!? :eek: :rolleyes: :bugeye: :confused: :-p

I told you it's my thread! Ever since his ne'er do well dad took off from the thread, it's just me to take care of little franzbear here.

• #6,504
ne'er? WTF is ne'er?

• #6,505
yomamma said:
ne'er? WTF is ne'er?
Never...

• #6,506
For some reason it appeared to me that the overweight guy carrying a briefcase walked _backwards_ into his scene.

• #6,507
I don't understand why we got franznietzche as the "father"... seems like it should be Tribdog.

• #6,508
Tribear or Moondog.

• #6,509
Now here is an interesting idea... a kind of "turing test" for the monologue. You'd have two groups of competitors, one of single players and one of paired players. Each single player would create a typed "fake" dialogue, and each pair of players would create a typed "real" dialogue. A single player's objective would be to convince the majority of a large group of judges that the "fake" dialogue was actually a "real" dialogue between two people. A pair's objective would be to convince the group of judges that their "real" dialogue was indeed real. Each judge's objective would be to guess correctly for each dialogue.

I wonder if the judges would have any success distinguishing the monologues-playing-dialogues from the real dialogues.

• #6,510
Huckleberry said:

:smile:
I Googled this:
http://web.media.mit.edu/~hayes/mas863/urine-qtbig.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back