Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
Army ants, or PF aunts, whatever.
The descendant of Harald Hardrada will wreak a terrible vengeance by stomping over all of them..:devil:
(Harald would have kicked out William in no time..Edward had no business to be at Stamford that day..)

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
PF aunts are WAY more formiddable than army ants. :biggrin:

PF aunts...? :Army ants...? How low did the conversation get...

Daniel.

I saw a show on army ants and the people who live in army ant territory welcome them. they move out while the ants are there, but I guess you can't find a better exterminator anywhere. the ants move in, kill everything, then move out again.hoorah hoorah

tribdog, dextercioby, mattmns, abhishek, devil-fire, Moonbear, klusener, franznietzsche, Bartholomew, The Bob, pelastration

that is the list I see of currently online members. you know nothing productive is going to be said for the next hour or so.

in my world I'm always on top, no that's not true. sometimes I like being on the bottom. in my pf world though I'm always on top

dextercioby said:
Boy,i think you need treatment...How's your leg...?:biggrin:

Daniel.
oh thanks for reminding me. legs fine, but I got a new wound. smashed my thumb with a hammer. Huge blood blister. everyone told me to pop it, but I didn't. then the blood dried up inside and I took a thumb tack and scraped it all out. now I have a gaping hole in my thumb. you ever notice that when you rip off a bunch of old skin to reveal new skin underneath that the new skin isn't as strong as the old so it starts ballooning out. or is that just me?
will someone kill this thread already?

this belongs in another thread, but since I'm here I'd just like to announce that I just found an octopus sucker in my ceviche. that's sort of uncool.

this damn thread is going to set the record isn't it? I AM THE GREATEST THREAD STARTER IN THE WORLD! If you won't let this thread die I will go down as the greatest. hahahaha. I've been telling you all how good I am, but you never believed me, now we've got some proof.

dextercioby said:
I'll kill it shortly,just to prove you wrong... :cool: :devil:

Record about this thread:the fastest growing in the history of internet forums...

Daniel.
that sort of describes me. quick out of the gate but no stamina.

OOOOOWWWWW! I have to charge up a battery every night for work, so I have a battery charger sitting on the floor next to me and it's plugged in all the time. the two clamps are just sitting there on the floor about three inches or so apart. I just reached down to pick up my Gatorade and made contact with the two clamps with my watch. I didn't get shocked but sparks flew and my watch got REALLY REALLY HOT! still works though

at least I think it still works, it is Eleventy Forty Apple, right?

Bartholomew said:
I like it because it is so random. But it has a sad ending.
Yes, it is sad, but hopefully he will be reunited with Sean Connery.

It has some great lines "Oh Benson, dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."

Robin Hood (John Cleese) "The poor are going to be absolutely thrilled. Have you met them at all?"

Randall "Who?"

Robin Hood "The poor."

Randall "The poor?"

Robin Hood "Oh, you must meet them. I just know you'll like them. Charming people. Of course, they haven't got two pennies to rub together, but then, that's because they're poor."

Ok, someone that hasn't seen the movie probably won't understand how funny that is.

Evo said:
I love Time Bandits.

I think I should add that to my rainy day movie rental list. I haven't watched it for a long time. I remember thinking it was really funny, but can't remember much of it anymore.

Bartholomew said:
You'd hate it, moonbear. It's exactly like meninhats.
What? It's NOTHING like meninhats.

Time Bandits is by John Cleese and Terry Gilliam of Monty Python, if you like "The Holy Grail" you'll like this.

Evo said:
What? It's NOTHING like meninhats.

Time Bandits is by John Cleese and Terry Gilliam of Monty Python, if you like "The Holy Grail" you'll like this.

Yep, that's what I remember, just completely nonsensically silly. :biggrin: Nothing like meninhats. Bart's obsessed with them. I bet he's buying every hat he can find on ebay.

I thought the lyrics were
"Tempted by the fruit of my mother,
Tempted but that fruit was my brother
what's been going on out there on the lawn"

tribdog said:
I thought the lyrics were
"Tempted by the fruit of my mother,
Tempted but that fruit was my brother
what's been going on out there on the lawn"
:smile: :smile: :smile:

We had a request for Rhino Love.

Sung to the tune of "Muskrat Love"

"Rhino Love"
By Artman

Rhino, rhino candlelight
Doin' the rhino and doin' it right
In the evenin'
It's pretty pleasin'

Rhino Susie, Biologist Sam
Grabin’ the rhino and give him a hand
And they shimmy
Sammy's hands are so chilly!

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
listening to Barry and Bolero
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like rhino love

Grabin’ his bacon, churnin' his cheese
Sammy says to Susie "Honey, would you please be collected?"
And he say yes
That’s what I expected.

And now he's ticklin' his fancy
Rubbin' his toes,
electro ejaculators and bolero
As they wriggle, and Sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Listening to Barry and Bolero
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like rhino love

La da da da da ...

Or how about a little "Rhino Delight"?

I think we need another song, maybe something a little more mellow.

To the tune of "Afternoon Delight" by the Starland Vocal Band:

"Rhino's Delight"
By Artman

Gonna find my rhino, going to hold him tight
Gonna grab his horn with all my might.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
With candles and the music, yeah it’s Barry white.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And the biologist’s determined to have his way.

Sky rockets in flight. Rhino’s delight. Rhino’s delight.

The Biologist is workin' up his appetite
looking forward to a little bit o' rhino delight.
Rubbin' sticks and hands together makes the sparks ignite
and the thought of rubbin' rhino’s getting so exciting.

Started out this morn to collect the rhinoceros
Ejaculators helpin till its got some sores
Rhino mounts the dummy to get-r-done
The rhino seems to have himself a little fun

Please be waiting for the rhino when he comes around.
He could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

Repeat chorus.

Awesome.I knew where to find it,i was just bing lazy to go to next page...:-p

You're right.This thread needed it.

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Awesome.I knew where to find it,i was just bing lazy to go to next page...:-p

You're right.This thread needed it.

Daniel.

Yep, look at how happy the thread is now. *thread giggles* Aww, it's being so cute. *bounces thread on knee* Now it can die happy.

Brilliant how the title of this thread inherently dooms it to indefinite length...

Wow, 1400...getting closer to 2000!

I think all of Bart's talk about dreams affected me last night. This was kind of cool, actually.

I was dreaming and the person in my dream had a glass in their hand and they asked "can you hold this for me?", I sat up and reached for the glass, but my hand couldn't grasp it, it didn't seem to have any substance, and the person was now transparent also. I tried a couple of more times to grasp the glass and get the person into focus when I realized that I had been dreaming when the person asked me to hold it but I was now wide awake and alone in my bed and reaching for nothing. The person and the glass faded away.

It seems I started waking up as I sat up to get the glass, and the visual part of the dream continued for a second.

I've only had one other dream where I woke up and the visual part of the dream continued. But that one was very scary. :frown:

One night I was having a bunch of random dreams and then I had this "interruption" of a screen appearing in front of me telling me I had a PM from someone at PF. I suddenly woke up. Out of curiosity I logged into PF, and sure enough, there was a message from that person. Strange, huh?

I've since looked around for a message notification option for "wake from dreams when new message arrives" but did not find one. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
One night I was having a bunch of random dreams and then I had this "interruption" of a screen appearing in front of me telling me I had a PM from someone at PF. I suddenly woke up. Out of curiosity I logged into PF, and sure enough, there was a message from that person. Strange, huh?:
Wow, that is strange.

I've since looked around for a message notification option for "wake from dreams when new message arrives" but did not find one. :smile:
:smile:

Math Is Hard said:
One night I was having a bunch of random dreams and then I had this "interruption" of a screen appearing in front of me telling me I had a PM from someone at PF. I suddenly woke up. Out of curiosity I logged into PF, and sure enough, there was a message from that person. Strange, huh?

:smile: I know I spend too much time on PF when I dream about sitting in front of a computer screen posting on PF, but the "wake from dreams when new message arrives" option must not be compatible with my browser.

That whole incident didn't strike me as odd as what I am looking at now: there's a new member online with screen name "dexterciaby".
Has dextercioby become so in demand that someone has started producing dexter knock-offs? or...Have I stumbled into an alternate universe where everyone's screen name is changed by one vowel? What do you think Moonbeer? Eva? The Bub?

-Myth Is Hard

Math Is Hard said:
That whole incident didn't strike me as odd as what I am looking at now: there's a new member online with screen name "dexterciaby".
Has dextercioby become so in demand that someone has started producing dexter knock-offs? or...Have I stumbled into an alternate universe where everyone's screen name is changed by one vowel? What do you think Moonbeer? Eva? The Bub?

-Myth Is Hard

:smile: It's probably the resident troll who returns every so often with a new account and a new knock-off name. With all the engineers around here building bridges all the time, I guess we can't help but occasionally find trolls taking up residence under the bridges.

Math Is Hard said:

-Myth Is Hard
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

That is quite funny. I am going to have to be careful not to confuse my good friend dextercioby with dexterciaby. :smile:

Mind you, Moonbeer might be nice for some. A new brand of drink 'Moonbeer: perfect to drink by night. The percentage of alchol changes with the phases of the moon. Best with a full moon.' :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©) - or is it The Bub (2005 ©) :smile:

Enough Chit Chat! I'm takin' over dis thread see! I'm going to fill dis thread full of lead see!

BLAMRAT-aTAT-aTAT- RATBLAMRAT-aTAT-aTAT-TAT-TAT

Meyeah. Ya dirty rat, see. Take dat see. :devil:

dextercioby said:
You were missing for >200 posts.Don't u think you should behave...?You're like a visitor now...Don't make us kick u out.

Daniel.
Who are you da coppers?

Ya take a break for a lousy hour and 200 post later dey's tryin' ta muscle you out.

Take dis you lusy thread!

Take dat. Meyeah. :devil:

Meyaeh, see. I ain't listenin' to no copper see.

You ain't going to muscle me out see.

BLAMRAT-aTAT-aTAT- RATBLAMRAT-aTAT-aTAT-TAT-TAT :devil:

Meyeah.

Bartholomew said:
Actually, Strabo really did write a book called _Geography_. No doubt he mentioned the Thracians, too. Just not in that particular way.

There is a way that the Thracians could be said to be relevant... the Thracians were the killers of Orpheus, and you were talking about killer bees. And they say music can charm bees, like Orpheus' music charmed the Thracians' weapons.
Oh a wise guy eh? Tryin' to be a smart guy eh? I'll show you what we do to smart guys.

I'm goin to count to ten and you better be out a here see.

One...

two...

three...

four...

five...

six...

seven...

eight...

nine...

ten.

Dat'll teach ya, you dirty rat.