Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,526
naked party?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,527
Moonbear said:
Why do all these new people keep showing up and ruining my attempts to kill this thread?
This thread seems to thrive on curiosity, i.e the thread title is too compelling, or perhaps it's because people keep meddling where they don't belong. :biggrin:

• #7,528
Astronuc's right. It's people making superfluous comments at silly-o-clock in the morning when there's nothing better to do.

Sorry about that.

• #7,529
(shaking my head)

• #7,530
I think we will all agree there are no superfluous comments in this thread.

• #7,531
Well no. not a one.

• #7,532
Pinko Commi Biyatch! I Bet You Were The One Who Sang "happy Birthday Mr. President" At Margareth Thatchers 10 Year High School Reunion!

• #7,533
brewnog said:
Astronuc's right. It's people making superfluous comments at silly-o-clock in the morning when there's nothing better to do.

Sorry about that.
do you know what time it is?

• #7,534
Who do you think will kill this thread then?
Or this thread will never be killed?

• #7,535
It's all ready been killed 20+ times.

• #7,536
abrupt the abominable abject of GD aberration which is a brain ablution of aboriginal abbots of PF

heells yeaaa for SAT words

• #7,537
brewnog said:

Sorry about that.

Silly-o-clock in the morning? You Brits do talk funny. :biggrin: Actually, I like that expression and might have to steal it.

Actually, when Evo re-opened the thread, she was going to delete all of the superfluous posts to make it into a "Best of Franzbear" type thread, but it was growing faster than she could delete.

Franzbear, have we introduced you to the latest fad in extreme sports? It's called "Sticking Forks in Electric Sockets." Points are awarded for voltage and duration you can hold onto the fork without getting knocked out or dying.

• #7,538
Moonbear said:
Next week I'll be heading off to WV to find my new home,
I read that American Indians did not settle in West Virginia because they considered it evil. It was a dubious source, so I looked up population studies for Indians online, and he was right, they didn't settle there. You should fit right in.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:biggrin::devil::biggrin:

• #7,539
Artman said:
I read that American Indians did not settle in West Virginia because they considered it evil. It was a dubious source, so I looked up population studies for Indians online, and he was right, they didn't settle there. You should fit right in.

:biggrin::devil::biggrin:

:smile: I have to wonder if that's accurate though. They sure do have places with names that sound like they have origins in a Native American language (I'll most likely be living in Monongalia county, and there's the Monongahelia River near there). But you're right that the evil population of the state will increase by one when I arrive. :devil:

• #7,540
Moonbear said:
Franzbear, have we introduced you to the latest fad in extreme sports? It's called "Sticking Forks in Electric Sockets." Points are awarded for voltage and duration you can hold onto the fork without getting knocked out or dying.
I thought first one to die was the winner? Here Franzbear, here is a nice gold plated silver fork and you can use that old basement outlet over there by that little puddle of water. You better take your shoes off, (you don't want to get them wet o:) ). No, it's okay there isn't a GFCI breaker on that circuit, so it won't disconnect before you pass out. :smile: :approve:

• #7,541
Moonbear said:
:smile: I have to wonder if that's accurate though. They sure do have places with names that sound like they have origins in a Native American language (I'll most likely be living in Monongalia county, and there's the Monongahelia River near there). But you're right that the evil population of the state will increase by one when I arrive. :devil:
I don't know, but when my wife and I went on vacation few years back, we traveled down through Southern Ohio looking at the Great Serpent Mound and other indian sites in Ohio and they seemed to just end as we crossed into WV. Pretty place though. Good luck with your move. Oh and don't worry about Franzbear, I imagine he is welded to my basement outlet by now and should stay there for awhile. :biggrin:

• #7,542
Artman said:
I thought first one to die was the winner? Here Franzbear, here is a nice gold plated silver fork and you can use that old basement outlet over there by that little puddle of water. You better take your shoes off, (you don't want to get them wet o:) ). No, it's okay there isn't a GFCI breaker on that circuit, so it won't disconnect before you pass out. :smile: :approve:
Hey, you read my mind! I was going to suggest the "bonus" round was to stick the fork in while standing in a puddle of water. :biggrin: Now, Franzbear, for extra "style" points, hold the fork in your mouth.

• #7,543
Moonbear said:
Hey, you read my mind!
I used to think reading Mary Higgins Clark was scary, but now...
Moonbear said:
I was going to suggest the "bonus" round was to stick the fork in while standing in a puddle of water. :biggrin: Now, Franzbear, for extra "style" points, hold the fork in your mouth.
HEy Franzbear, if you remove the cover plate, you can stick your tongue on the screws on the side of the outlet, that would really be cool (no fork to get in the way :smile:)! Oh, just ignore any spiders that may be nesting in there, you won't even feel them bite after the first shock hits. :biggrin:

• #7,544
Smurf said:
It's all ready been killed 20+ times.
Haha, what I mean is, when will this thread be killed and never resurrect again?
And who do u think will be the ULTIMATE KILLER?

• #7,545
Moonbear said:
Silly-o-clock in the morning? You Brits do talk funny. :biggrin: Actually, I like that expression and might have to steal it.

Actually, when Evo re-opened the thread, she was going to delete all of the superfluous posts to make it into a "Best of Franzbear" type thread, but it was growing faster than she could delete.

Its half past twenty to nine in the afternoon, and it isn't volts its amps, so
Frazbear, have some ample pie, it will make your toes curl :biggrin: :biggrin:

• #7,546
Moonie hows my advise coming along :biggrin:

• #7,547
you guys can't post on franzbear while i am alseep. it just isn't fair!

• #7,548
yourdadonapogostick said:
you guys can't post on franzbear while i am alseep. it just isn't fair!

Now you are awake, have a slice of ample pie, a big slice, no bigger, that's it.
now pour on the crem de volt.

• #7,549
I want some Ample pie! Only a dot of the cremé de Volt please.

• #7,550
This thing still not yet at 10,000. Are you all sleeping or something?

• #7,551
I was until your stupid post woke me up!

• #7,552
Yay, that's my record, I killed the thread for over five hours.

• #7,553
Mk said:
Yay, that's my record, I killed the thread for over five hours.
I still hold the record of an 18 hour kill, plus the much longer kill of days/weeks when the thread truly was dead and gone until resurrected.

• #7,554
I don't think the supreme deadness counts as a kill until its the last supreme deadly deadness deadness.

• #7,555
Mk said:
I don't think the supreme deadness counts as a kill until its the last supreme deadly deadness deadness.
Well, I'm still working on that one. If nothing else, I'm persistent. :biggrin:

• #7,556
Mk said:
Verily, I say unto thee, "What?".

• #7,557
yourdadonapogostick said:
Verily, I say unto thee, "What?".
:smile: Now you know how I feel when I read through the posts by you and yomamma! :biggrin:

• #7,558
Moonbear said:
I'm still planning to delete more when I get my computer fixed.

• #7,559
brewnog said:

Sorry about that.
Actually, brewnog said it better than I did.

Silly-o'clock is indeed an appropriate term for the wee hours, unless one is intoxicated, in which case that term applies to time after 'happy hour'.

• #7,560
Moonbear said:
:smile: Now you know how I feel when I read through the posts by you and yomamma! :biggrin:
what are you getting at? :mad::devil::mad:

Back