Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,736
yomamma said:
moonbear, dansos is the one who was almost convicted of a triple murder...great decision! A+!
Wait, stop, Dansos, I meant wet ice, not dry ice! Look at poor Franzbear, his head is frozen through and he's asphyxiated on the carbon dioxide. :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,737
wet ice eh? Yeah, the sun is rather dark this time of day too.

• #7,738
Smurf said:
wet ice eh? Yeah, the sun is rather dark this time of day too.

Meh, haven't you ever heard it called wet ice to distinguish it from dry ice? Maybe it's just that I'm used to suppliers specifying wet or dry ice when they ship stuff frozen, because it tells us what to expect and what temperature to store it at when it arrives in the lab.

• #7,739
i.. ah forget it

• #7,740
cronxeh said:
i.. ah forget it
Took the words right out of my mouth

• #7,741
Pogomath, did you forget to lock the door again? We keep getting this riff-raff showing up in the middle of the night and spraypainting graffiti all over the place. You know it's your job to check the door is locked. Don't make me give that chore to one of your sisters, you won't like the one you get instead!

• #7,742
I can see that you got them under control...oh..except for groot and dansos with your swiss knife collection...

• #7,743
:redface: I turned my back for just a moment. :frown: Look at this yarn all over the place...good thing it wasn't any of their siblings.

Dansos! No running with scissors!

• #7,744
too late

_______
_________
______/_____________________\

• #7,745
at least kiashoe was the oldest. let's set up the funeral, I had dansos arrested. he'l be facing trial next month

• #7,746
yomamma said:
at least kiashoe was the oldest. let's set up the funeral, I had dansos arrested. he'l be facing trial next month
:cry: Not kiashoe! :cry: She was one of my favorites. :frown: I hope they hang Dansos for this! :mad:

• #7,747
well, this was such a horrible case, that they did the trial early. dansos was found guilty for murder in the 1st degree, and since the adult thread age is 1 day, they gave him the death sentance. :eek: he will not be hanged , but he will be given the gas chamber. I got some front row tickets, want to come? :biggrin:

and some good news, kiashoe is being held on life-support at the hospital. they knotted her up. she will be in a wheelchair the rest of her life. :cry:

• #7,748
:frown: (WARNING: this may be disturbing)

Attachments

• cat2.jpe
    cat2.jpe
    14.4 KB · Views: 530
  • #7,749
Evo said:
:frown: (WARNING: this may be disturbing)
And everyone thought blindness or hairy palms was the worst that could happen! :eek: :bugeye: The poor kittens!

• #7,750
what does this have to do with...anything?

• #7,751
As much as any of the rest of the thread has to do with anything. Maybe Evo was commenting on the absence of some of the usual cast members around here. :rolleyes:

• #7,752
I'm not sure what you meant by that, but I'll refrain from asking.

• #7,753
cronxeh said:
two oppositely charged lice of opposite gender on a blonde's head decide to reproduce, find the initial speed of either lice if the mass is 5 mg and charge is 5 mC. find the distance the lice will fly off the blonde's head and estimate the probability density area for a biohazard zone if the lice are carrying a blonde gene syndrom
booyakasha!
Waaay to long studying Biology and Physics there guy. :-p You need a break. (By the way, dropping from a hair brush they will both hit blond scalp at the same time minus effects of wind resistance, contact with hair, and other forces acting on them.) :biggrin:

• #7,754
yomamma said:
what does this have to do with...anything?
Absolutely nothing. That's why I posted it here. :biggrin:

• #7,755
Artman, did you see Evo's warning? How many kittens have you killed lately?

:rolleyes: Wait...don't answer that! :blushing: :redface: :blushing:

• #7,756
we should email BT huck, and all those other people who aren't posting here anymore...

• #7,757
Moonbear said:
Artman, did you see Evo's warning? How many kittens have you killed lately?

:rolleyes: Wait...don't answer that! :blushing: :redface: :blushing:
You mean baby kitty cats? :rolleyes: :blushing:

Police are setting up road blocks for yomamma's capture for mass kitten murder even as we speak. :biggrin:

• #7,758
wait...what?

• #7,759
By the way Moonbear, did you see my comment in the strangest PFer thread? :-p

• #7,760
yomamma said:
wait...what?
Give yourself up they have the bodies and your hand is still smoking.

• #7,761
I don't think I want to be a part of this "conversation" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• #7,762
yomamma said:
I don't think I want to be a part of this "conversation" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope you're right. Let's discuss Moonbear's suggestion to take Franzbear to see fireworks. :devil:

You tie these to him over there...<points to the other end of Franzbear>...and I'll tie these over here...

What's that Franzbear? Oh nothing, we're :rolleyes: we're just... :rolleyes: doing your hair :smile: o:) yeah that's it. Yomamma and I are just doing your hair.

Done yet Yo?

• #7,763
Now let's see...if we aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...and aim some over that way...when we light them it'll be a glorious, colorful, textured both sonically and visually, wide flung display. :approve:

Last edited:
  • #7,764
Artman said:
By the way Moonbear, did you see my comment in the strangest PFer thread? :-p
I had to go back to remind myself which one you made.

Between you and dduardo, I'm somewhere between 13 and dead. :rolleyes: Yep, that's about right. :smile:

Sorry Franzbear, the fireworks have been called off on account of rain. Oh, no need to untie them, just bring them over here for shelter under these gasoline tankers.

• #7,765
aww Moonbear.. repeat after me.. "I'm only 28, I'm only 28.."

• #7,766
I heard you are 50!

• #7,767
cronxeh said:
aww Moonbear.. repeat after me.. "I'm only 28, I'm only 28.."
:!) :!) :!) Cronxeh is such a sweetie!

• #7,768
dansos' funeral is today. we have to go to identify the body. We're going to bring kiashoe on her wheelchair to see that justice has been done. :approve:

• #7,769
yomamma said:
dansos' funeral is today. we have to go to identify the body. We're going to bring kiashoe on her wheelchair to see that justice has been done. :approve:
I'm suing the government! They executed Dansos for murder, and Kiashoe is still alive! :mad: Franzbear and I will make millions!

• #7,770
you...you want to kill kiashoe? :cry:

Back