Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,046
franzbear! said:
Lisa! knows who I am.
Lisa! also knows who Lisa! is. What Lisa! doesn't know, is that I also know who Lisa! is.

I wonder if I prove to Lisa! that I know who Lisa! is, if she'll then tell me who Franzbear! is.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,047
i know who franzbear! is. i could prove it if i paid for membership.

• #10,048
yourdadonapogostick said:
i know who franzbear! is. i could prove it if i paid for membership.
Not if the original member is always in invisible mode, as I am, and others are.
These don't show up in "Who's Online."

• #10,049
good point...

• #10,051
wow, that was really stupid

• #10,052
franzbear! said:
I'm not a bad parent, I have no children! How could I have children without a partner or the means to produce them?
Have you even read yourself? I have. You have children. remember? Moonbear, Evo, artman, Danger, and many others can verify that.

• #10,053
yes, several children. didn't most of them die, though?

• #10,054
No, Kiashoe* was beaten brutally by Dansos, who is on death row. And Kiashoe* recovered and the went on steroids.

• #10,055
LIAR!!

• #10,056
umm...no. I've read the whole thread. ;)

• #10,057
bored, were you?

• #10,058
extrememly...:approve:

• #10,059
how can you read 672 pages of pure spam?

• #10,060
how can you read 672 pages of pure spam?
It's TKC the reqular laws of everything doesn't apply here.

• #10,061
whatever happened to the tiki bar?

• #10,062
I'm two pages late. You guys are so lame.

• #10,063
I apologize, it appears that I do have children. However, the technical term should be spawn, becuase they are not children in the traditional sense.

• #10,064
franzbear! said:
I apologize, it appears that I do have children. However, the technical term should be spawn, becuase they are not children in the traditional sense.
They aren't children, they're strings. :rolleyes: We'll have to have that talk again, huh son? They really need to teach string theory in thread hygiene class. :-p

• #10,065
Who was the other parent?

• #10,066
Hmm...I do indeed need to learn string theory. Sounds...stimulating. Problem is, I can't go to any school or read any books on the subject. Care to explain all the...um...intricate details of it?

• #10,067
yomamma said:
Who was the other parent?
You should know yomamma, you spent the time reading the entire thread. How long did that take you? I read the first two hundred pages, but that was as far as I got before jumping right to the end.

• #10,068
LIAR!!
Beautiful !, but unfortunately you didn'y use it for the right word!

P.S. we don't have size=100! we even don't have size=1 recently.

• #10,069
franzbear! said:
Hmm...I do indeed need to learn string theory. Sounds...stimulating. Problem is, I can't go to any school or read any books on the subject. Care to explain all the...um...intricate details of it?

Well...when two knots love each other very much...ok, so yeah love has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

• #10,070
franzbear! said:

http://www.superstringtheory.com/

That is good for both n00bs and not-n00bs.

• #10,071
ATTENTION users of pf:

freewebspace.net are in the Guinness Book of records for a thread with 5,300 replies.

OMG!"11111§111

we are the pwn0rz. quick, someone apply!

• #10,072
zoobyshoe said:
Lisa! also knows who Lisa! is. What Lisa! doesn't know, is that I also know who Lisa! is.

I wonder if I prove to Lisa! that I know who Lisa! is, if she'll then tell me who Franzbear! is.
:smile:
I want to tell you who franzbear! is, although I don't get anything here. But the problem is that I can't reveal franzbear!'s secret.o:)

• #10,073
Mattara said:
ATTENTION users of pf:

freewebspace.net are in the Guinness Book of records for a thread with 5,300 replies.

OMG!"11111§111

we are the pwn0rz. quick, someone apply!
I'm looking for the biggest thread on the internet

This Microsoft help forums thread is 14,000 replies. "How to Webbrowse" http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=7228&SiteID=1

This moronic thread (and forum) has over 2.5 millions replies. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/vie...=13a0e2997c5d1015b39fbad9c8e3989a&page=163505

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,074
:bugeye:
How many years does it take to get 2.5 millions replies here?

• #10,075
Everyon, let's gt 2.51 million replies!

And dawguard, it's never been descussed...

• #10,076
Lisa! said:
:smile:
I want to tell you who franzbear! is, although I don't get anything here. But the problem is that I can't reveal franzbear!'s secret.o:)
Thanks Lisa! Poor Zoobyshoe will have to stay in the dark. :-p

• #10,078
franzbear! said:
Thanks Lisa! Poor Zoobyshoe will have to stay in the dark. :-p
I don't think any zoobie in the world would want to have electricity in his shelter anyway!:wink:

• #10,079
It's just a little too civilized for them. :wink: How do zoobies live anyway, and how does he access a computer?

• #10,080
I don't know! ask himself, although I don't think he'd answer your question after all. :biggrin:

(Moonbear, what a curious and sophisticated son you have! :smile:)

Back