Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,081
Zooby, consider the question addressed to you, please do answer it. I can't help being curious Lisa!, I know so little and am surounded by so much knowledge that I have to dive into it.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,082
franzbear! said:
Zooby, consider the question addressed to you, please do answer it. I can't help being curious Lisa!, I know so little and am surounded by so much knowledge that I have to dive into it.
Speaking of diving, I heard your Uncle Artman has a new adventure planned for you soon. It's a new extreme sport...I know how much you love those, so I gave him permission to take you along on the trip. Apparently, they fill a pool with cement, and...well, I don't want to spoil the whole surprise.

• #10,083
Moonbear said:
Speaking of diving, I heard your Uncle Artman has a new adventure planned for you soon. It's a new extreme sport...I know how much you love those, so I gave him permission to take you along on the trip. Apparently, they fill a pool with cement, and...well, I don't want to spoil the whole surprise.
Thanks for not spoiling the surprise Moonbear. It'll be such fun! :smile:

First of all Franzbear, you'll need brand new diving gear. It has to be made of Lead with an asbestos lining.

Why lead? Because you'll need the extra weight to carry you through the thicker cement, silly boy. :smile:

Why asbestos lining? Because of the flames, of course. :smile: Wouldn't want you to get hurt. o:)

What's that, isn't asbestos bad for you? Oh you won't live long enough for it to be... :rolleyes: Don't worry about that. Let's just worry about those flames and the acid... :rolleyes: Yeah.

• #10,084
I'm looking forward to it, how long will it be? You know how much I love diving and swimming!

• #10,085
Come on! someone apply to get PF a world record!

• #10,086
franzbear! said:
I'm looking forward to it, how long will it be? You know how much I love diving and swimming!
Well, you have to remember to wait an hour after you eat. I hear it's more challenging in the summer, when the cement cures a bit faster. :rolleyes:

• #10,087
i am starting to think he will live forever

• #10,088
Glad to hear some good news about you! :smile:
(now he's going to post a :confused:)

• #10,089
:confused:

• #10,090
:smile: !

• #10,091
just for you: !

• #10,092
Oooh, YDOAPS got post #10101...that's pretty cool. :smile:

• #10,093
my, god! we're already at 10101?!okay lisa!:

!

• #10,094
wow, sounds like everyone is nice to me!
Thanks everyone! :smile:

• #10,095
I get post 10107. I would like post 424242, or 299 792 458. :biggrin:

• #10,096
I want post 112358 (etc)

• #10,097
You all might get post counts, but I am the posts! Even if someone else gets 10,100 I am the thread so I am the post. I get all of them, ha! :biggrin:

• #10,098
you're not even franzbear. You're just some person pretending to be him. So no.

• #10,099
I take nothing back. I get everything. Sorry yomamma, but I'm the only franzbear! here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,100
good. now die.

• #10,101
Let's see who gets post 11,111.

• #10,102
I will...

• #10,103
. *¨) ¤
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
(¸.·´¸.·* . <!:smile:--->yomamma
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* *
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·.

• #10,104
wow...I don't get it. :frown:

• #10,105
Yomamma, you really shouldn't pretend to be me. I'm the one and only franzbear!. While I apreciate the fact that you gave me the ability to post here, I must say that you pretending to be me is rather obvious.

• #10,106
Lisa! What done!You just broke the laws of Franzbear-theard by posting Yomma's coprighted sig!Were all going to die tommorw!

• #10,107
. *¨) ¤
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
(¸.·´¸.·* . <!--->yomamma
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* *
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·.

oops, i did too !

• #10,108
scott1 said:
Were all going to die tommorw!
Fine, go ahead and die. I'll save those who I like, the rest can rot.

• #10,109
Great now the timespace contium has been destroyed...

• #10,110
Oh great! Spring is a nice time for funerals!:-p

yourdadonapogostick said:
. *¨) ¤
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
(¸.·´¸.·* . <!--->yomamma
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* *
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·.

oops, i did too !
Very nice oops!:smile:

. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
(¸.·´¸.·* . <!2345:smile: ---->YDOAPS
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* *
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·.

• #10,111
The YSA (Yomamma's Secret Agents) will be at your house shortly. Any use of Yomamma's copyrighted material is to result in a $25,000 fine

• #10,112
Don't forget I'm 1 of your sponsers! :wink:

• #10,113
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
(¸.·´¸.·* . <[itex]YODAPS / (F! + F) - L! = Y[/itex]>
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* *
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·.
I just saved the world with Math!
Where
[itex]YODAPS[/itex] = YODAPS post + post with Yomman's sig
[itex]F! + F[/itex] =post made both franzbear's and post made on TKC
[itex]L![/itex] = post made by lisa! + post with Yommama's sig
[itex]Y[/itex] =yomma's sig

• #10,114
/me kills every YSA agent.

• #10,115
yourdadonapogostick said:
/me kills every YSA agent.
What about Yommama's Armend froces(YAF).Or Yommama's special opertion's task force corps divispn(YSOTFC)or the Assault Scott1's Space Marrine Elite rented corps of hazarda's stratgy (ASSMERCHS)

Last edited:
Back