Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,311
Making my list, check'en it twice. Naa maybe I'll only check it once..cause on a hit list type-o's and spelling don't count..eventually they will "wack" the right person.

Its because I do so much book keeping, I automatically put the dot before the cents. Note: the addition of the zero was bicycle's. And $0.89 still means 89 cents where I come from.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,312
Artman said:
Oh no! What a big, stupid, incredibly handsome, fool I've been! :approve:
Not to mention delud... I mean modest... :rolleyes:

• #2,313
Evo said:
Ah yes, I remember now "as she brushed up against him, she could feel his throbbing manhood". :biggrin:

Now where did I put that book...
You loaned it to me 3 months ago, remember? Sorry I haven't gotten it back to you yet. I am slow reader. :redface: Just let me keep it a little while longer.

• #2,314
Math Is Hard said:
You loaned it to me 3 months ago, remember? Sorry I haven't gotten it back to you yet. I am slow reader. :redface: Just let me keep it a little while longer.
So that's how you spend your 'study' time! This wouldn't have anything to do with you signing up for that French course, would it?

Actually, I suppose there shouldn't be a 'y' on the end of that.

I have to go to work now, so I imagine Moonbear will be showing up right away. Catch you tonight.

Last edited:
  • #2,315
Math Is Hard said:

There were just those few well-worn pages you've had to read over and over again, right? :wink: Odd how I don't seem to be as interested in reading those books when I have a boyfriend around.

Though, what's even funnier is my grandmother had a HUGE collection of romance novels (the real smutty ones, like the Harlequin romance series). When I was young, I never had any idea that "romance" meant "smut" when it came to those books. I just figured she was into sappy love stories. Now I know... Grandma! :eek:

• #2,316
Moonbear said:
Though, what's even funnier is my grandmother had a HUGE collection of romance novels (the real smutty ones, like the Harlequin romance series). When I was young, I never had any idea that "romance" meant "smut" when it came to those books. I just figured she was into sappy love stories. Now I know... Grandma! :eek:
I'll tell you something even more shameful. :redface: My grandmother once took me to see dirty movies when I was little.

My grandfather worked at the Drive-In theater and they showed R-rated (probably slightly less that x-rated) movies there. We went out to visit him one night at his job. My grandmother kept saying, "oh, isn't this awful. We should keep count of the vulgar words in the movie."

So in an effort to count all the obscenities we ended up sitting through an entire double-feature. :smile:

• #2,317
Moonbear said:
There were just those few well-worn pages you've had to read over and over again, right? :wink: Odd how I don't seem to be as interested in reading those books when I have a boyfriend around.

I was mortified when I found out what all those sweet little old ladies were reading. :blushing: Even more so when I found out that those cylindrical "facial massagers" advertised in the magazines at the beauty parlor my mom went to weren't for your face.

• #2,318
Evo said:
I was mortified when I found out what all those sweet little old ladies were reading. :blushing: Even more so when I found out that those cylindrical "facial massagers" advertised in the magazines at the beauty parlor my mom went to weren't for your face.

Men have Playboy and women have Harlequin romance! :smile: But, hey, you can read the smut anywhere, on the bus, in the beauty parlor, sitting out in the park. The guys apparently aren't smart enough to know how to get away with it yet. Pull out an issue of Playboy in a park or on a bus and you're immediately labeled a perv; you can't leave that out on the living room coffee table when you have company over either.

Then again, I always knew my grandmother was a bit of a wild and crazy woman. Her wedding gown was a flapper dress! :biggrin: She used to joke that even though she and my grandfather had twin beds (they are of the generation where husbands and wives didn't share beds), plenty went on between the beds! :smile:

When I was in grad school, she met one of my professors and decided he was good looking and I should date him. I pointed out he was twice my age and married and she told me, "That doesn't stop anyone anymore." :bugeye: She definitely watched too many soap operas in addition to reading those smut books! :smile: :smile: :smile:

• #2,319
Pff you women think we are dumb. We just don't care! If you do want to hide it, then all you need to do is replace the cover, or put a magazine/newspaper/physics book blocking it, not that I would know.

• #2,320
mattmns said:
Pff you women think we are dumb. We just don't care! If you do want to hide it, then all you need to do is replace the cover, or put a magazine/newspaper/physics book blocking it, not that I would know.

Uh huh. :rolleyes: Bit of a double standard, eh? We women know what we're reading and nobody complains, but as soon as a guy is caught with his "magazine," she's going to roll it up and smack you over the head with it. :smile: (I wouldn't, but some women would, even those who read the "smut" books.)

• #2,321
You know, I do not think I know anyone who even reads them mags anymore. Everything is on the net now-a-days.

• #2,322
mattmns said:
You know, I do not think I know anyone who even reads them mags anymore. Everything is on the net now-a-days.
And how do you know this? :confused:

• #2,323
mattmns said:

I'm sure larger monitors makes that much more enjoyable nowadays.

Though, sticky keyboards are a problem.

• #2,324
Evo said:
And how do you know this? :confused:

This is just what I have heard, from some very immoral people o:)

Moonbear said:
I'm sure larger monitors makes that much more enjoyable nowadays.

Though, sticky keyboards are a problem.

Sticky keyboards were a problem. This is the 21st century, we have voice recognition programs to type with while the hands are pre-occupied :cool:

• #2,325
I saw this online group called 'Procrastinators' , and decided I'll join it later

• #2,326
cronxeh said:
I saw this online group called 'Procrastinators' , and decided I'll join it later

You mean just like with this thread? Do you think that if you show up just before it dies, that it's going to decide to leave you in its will?

• #2,327
you gave me something to think about.. hmm

• #2,328
Heh,that's some sex-inflicted discussion u got here.Mind if i join in?:rolleyes: After all,this thread used to my house,too,until some intruders came in...

Daniel.

• #2,329
Do I know you?

• #2,330
cronxeh said:
Good plan. Never put off 'til tomorrow that which can be avoided altogether. :approve:

• #2,331
dextercioby said:
Heh,that's some sex-inflicted discussion u got here.Mind if i join in?:rolleyes: After all,this thread used to my house,too,until some intruders came in...

Daniel.
After Moonbear's sticky keyboard post, I think I need to hose the thread down. :wink:

Last edited:
  • #2,332
Evo said:
After Moonbear's sticky keyboard post, I think I need to hose the thread down. :wink:

Well, sticky because their gum keeps falling on the keyboard while their jaw is hanging open staring at the pictures. :eek: What did you think I meant? :biggrin:

• #2,333
I know that's an ambigious question..

what do you think we should have thought that you'd think of us?

• #2,334
cronxeh said:
I know that's an ambigious question..

what do you think we should have thought that you'd think of us?

Well, you never know. Afterall, Evo was the one leaning up against some throbbing manhood this afternoon. :wink:

• #2,335
Moonbear said:
Well, you never know. Afterall, Evo was the one leaning up against some throbbing manhood this afternoon. :wink:
Only in my dreams. :cry:

• #2,336
I'm never there to witness this.. :frown:

• #2,337
I hope u're not going to make this thread a "sticky"...:-p

Daniel.

• #2,338
Evo said:
Only in my dreams. :cry:

That's why those books are best read before going to sleep at night.

• #2,339
dextercioby said:

Daniel.

A whole new meaning to "stickies."

• #2,340
Evo said:
That's one advantage to using the keyboard on my lap. Nobody cares what the underside is like. Although, it can make typing difficult...

dextercioby said:
Too late. Far, far too late...

• #2,341
What is it with those biologists man!

They are like... so.. stickadelic!

*cough. almost tripped over by saying 'stickable' - that's not what i meant! :smile: *

• #2,342
cronxeh said:
I thought 'Twiggy' was stickadelic.

• #2,343
cronxeh said:
*cough. almost tripped over by saying 'stickable' - that's not what i meant! :smile: *
Oh, that would be bad. :bugeye:

• #2,344
cronxeh said:
What is it with those biologists man!

Freudian slip? Admit it, you can't help but be attracted to the biologists. :biggrin:

• #2,345
Moonbear said:
Freudian slip? Admit it, you can't help but be attracted to the biologists. :biggrin:
That's only because you smuggle pheromones home from the lab...

Back