Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,906
Math Is Hard said:
swish-buckling? :smile: :smile: :smile:
It's "swish-tickling," tickle not buckle. If you buckle your swish and tickle your swash, you're just asking for trouble (or making special friends if you do it to Danger, Huckleberry, Franz, cronxeh, or that Artman guy). :-p :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,907
Artman said:
It's "swish-tickling," tickle not buckle. If you buckle your swish and tickle your swash, you're just asking for trouble (or making special friends if you do it to Danger, Huckleberry, Franz, cronxeh, or that Artman guy). :-p :biggrin:

I wouldn't mind someone buckling my swish and tickling my swash, if you know what I mean... :-p

• #2,908
franznietzsche said:
I wouldn't mind someone buckling my swish and tickling my swash, if you know what I mean... :-p
I do. A little swish tickling with a flourish could start your swash fluttering.

• #2,909
franz, just a warning:
Don't flutter your swash too much; it might not close properly afterwards.

• #2,910
Artman said:
I do. A little swish tickling with a flourish could start your swash fluttering.

This all seems to have me fluttering. Swish tickling, swash buckling, and swoosh flourishing! Oh my, has it gotten warm in here? :blushing:

• #2,911
cronxeh said:
AAGH! WHY! WHY MY LITTLE ZAURUS! :cry:
I hope your Zaurus gets better soon too.

About the bunnies, it reminded me that one of the guys I use to work with brought in some baby desert tortoises one day for adoption. Really fascinating, but they burrow (i.e., under your patio, etc.) so I passed. The only pet I could have would be one that is self sufficient and not noisey--maybe a cat...My schedule is too erratic.

• #2,912
Moonbear said:
This all seems to have me fluttering. Swish tickling, swash buckling, and swoosh flourishing! Oh my, has it gotten warm in here? :blushing:
Are you saying, "is it warm in here or is it me?" Because it is warm in here and it is you. :-p (By the way, I am saying that in APOTWINWUMW) :biggrin:

• #2,913
Artman said:
Are you saying, "is it warm in here or is it me?" Because it is warm in here and it is you. :-p (By the way, I am saying that in APOTWINWUMW) :biggrin:

:biggrin: Okay, I think Artman gets a medal for flattery. SOS, you're slacking off on nominating minions for medals! :-p

I think we need to work more on this training exercise: swish swash swoosh!

:-p

• #2,914
Moonbear said:
:biggrin: Okay, I think Artman gets a medal for flattery.

Shouldn't that be for..fluttery? :confused:

• #2,915
arildno said:
Shouldn't that be for..fluttery? :confused:

:smile: A medal for that too!

How's that washer doing SOS? Do we need to give out more medals?

• #2,916
Moonbear said:
:biggrin: Okay, I think Artman gets a medal for flattery. SOS, you're slacking off on nominating minions for medals! :-p

I think we need to work more on this training exercise: swish swash swoosh!

Ooh, pin me. :biggrin:

• #2,917
I turn my back on this thread for a few hours and what do I return to find? Sword polishing and buckle swashing (or swishing, depending upon your orientation).

I'm not even going to bring up sword swallowing. :bugeye:

• #2,918
We can swishswash with a cape and swish or swashtickle with a sword, but we cannot swish or swashbuckle or buckletickle without a shield.

(swashbuckling)
http://wordwizard.com/ch_forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6590&SearchTerms=swashbuckling

Huck MoM

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,919
Evo said:
Too late, you brought it up. :-p (In APOTWINWUMW, of course.)

• #2,920
Moonbear said:
C'mon slackers, stop sitting on your hands and get to typing! :biggrin:
What the bloody hell do you call #4175?! My fingerprints still haven't grown back.

Huckleberry said:
You think Danger is upset he wasn't present for all the fart jokes?
Yes, I do.

Huckleberry said:
Danger, that cat sounds awesome. I'm not sure it is a cat though. It could have been an unfortunate parrot the way it sits on your shoulder and sings.
Luckily, he usually went to sleep up there. Having that racket going off in my ear would have been intolerable. Given his size, the purring actually provided a fairly decent neck massage.

Artman said:
But your sinuses and hearing are okay now? :biggrin:
Say what? Speak up, sonny; I can't smell you. :rolleyes:

arildno said:
Agreed. You'd better watch your back, franz..
He's safe. With the exception of an occassional sheep, I only mate within my species.

Evo said:
Every day you become even more lovable. :wink:

Huckleberry said:
We can swishswash with a cape and swish or swashtickle with a sword, but we cannot swish or swashbuckle or buckletickle without a shield.
I had to read that 3 times before it quit being just a long line of 'sw's, but I guess it was worth it. :rolleyes:

Artman said:
Too late, you brought it up. :-p
I guess you need to bring it up before you can take it down... :biggrin:

• #2,921
Evo said:
I turn my back on this thread for a few hours and what do I return to find? Sword polishing and buckle swashing (or swishing, depending upon your orientation).

:smile: :biggrin:
Huckleberry said:
We can swishswash with a cape and swish or swashtickle with a sword, but we cannot swish or swashbuckle or buckletickle without a shield...
You slithy tove you!
Danger said:
Say what? Speak up, sonny; I can't smell you. :rolleyes:
:smile: This is why I've installed special features on my wheelchair. I have something to enhance vision, hearing, etc., but smell...I think I'll just get a side car for a blood hound. :biggrin:

• #2,922
SOS2008 said:
I have something to enhance vision, hearing, etc., but smell...I think I'll just get a side car for a blood hound. :biggrin:
A wise choice if you are going to hang with this crowd.

(We like dogs.) :biggrin:

• #2,923
SOS2008 said:
I'll just get a side car for a blood hound. :biggrin:
Make sure his ears are tucked into his helmet or they'll beat you to death when you cut in the JATO's.

• #2,924
Evo said:

That should be done under careful medical supervision, such as in the cancer clinic. :-p

• #2,925
Huckleberry said:

Danger said:
I had to read that 3 times before it quit being just a long line of 'sw's, but I guess it was worth it.

Try typing it 5 times fast. In a way all the sw's lull you into that false sense of security that I've been practicing. Then the buckletickle swoops in for the kill. What is it in French?... Coup de grace?

Huck MoM

• #2,926
Huckleberry said:
Then the buckletickle swoops in for the kill. What is it in French?... Coup de grace?
The kill or the buckletickle?

• #2,927
Danger said:
Make sure his ears are tucked into his helmet or they'll beat you to death when you cut in the JATO's.
Oh m'gosh, you made me realize I'll need a Slobber Guard too. I think we have an extra one at the cancer clinic...

• #2,928
Moonbear said:
That should be done under careful medical supervision, such as in the cancer clinic. :-p

I'll volunteer to cure cancer :biggrin:

• #2,929
Danger said:
The kill or the buckletickle?

I wanted to say buckletickle, but I wasn't sure it would sound right. "The buckletickle swoops in for the buckletickle." I'm not sure what a buckletickle even is.

Huck

• #2,930
Huckleberry said:
I'm not sure what a buckletickle even is.
I have complete faith that you will recognize it when it happens. You sailors aren't nearly as innocent and naive as your reputation would suggest. :-p

• #2,931
I love running I think it's the best overall exercise

• #2,932
The_Professional said:
I love running with swords, I mean scissors.

• #2,933
The_Professional said:
It can definitely save your life, particularly in the case of irate husbands.

• #2,934
Huckleberry said:
I wanted to say buckletickle, but I wasn't sure it would sound right. "The buckletickle swoops in for the buckletickle." I'm not sure what a buckletickle even is.

Huck
What did you say about swooping in for a butt-tickle? I guess that would be the best angle of attack for such a maneuver.

The high swooping low plunging swish swash butt-tickle. :biggrin:

(Best performed wearing a mask and carrying a guitar slung over your shoulder) :cool:

• #2,935
Artman said:
The high swooping low plunging swish swash butt-tickle.
Is that a new Dennis Rodman manoeuvre?

• #2,936
Artman said:
The high swooping low plunging swish swash
At first I thought you were talking about an outfit...
Artman said:
(Best performed wearing a mask and carrying a guitar slung over your shoulder) :cool:
Then I realized it was a manoeuvre, and this is the outfit.

• #2,937
SOS2008 said:
Notice there are no pants.

Ka Bong! :biggrin:

• #2,938
Danger said:
Is that a new Dennis Rodman manoeuvre?
Did he swipe one of my moves?

• #2,939
SOS2008 said:
She even spells manoeuvre properly! You definitely belong up here! :-p Possibly in a nice basement suite...?

• #2,940
Now I know I'm tired. No good comment comes to mind. :rolleyes: :zzz:

Back