Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,296
MelodyKitn said:
*gets dragged backwards*

Nooo not that one agaaaain!

*snickers* Okay, wait, that was the better of the ones I had to slog through >.>;

All right Zarii, now you got to help me with 53 ^^
Yeah xD

How many ways is there to "view"/"look" at something?
I've tried fantasize, imagine, visualization etc.. no luck

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,297
im getting reaaallly sick and tired of 53. i know it has to be something obvious, but all my knee jerks fall short.

• #1,298
So about 53.

<There are several strange entries in the attributes for iknowall.jpg. The 'Title' field is '---->.' For a moment I thought maybe this was indicating a direction, eg. spaces after the arrow leading outside of the window, where a not-immediately-visible message was, but there are not. The 'Subject' field is 'gnvkhmfvhmc;' not much to work with here immediately. The 'Comments' field reads 'This time, don't look down...' I think this looks back to riddle 17; turn 2 into 3 and then you will see, where the answer was simply an offset based off of the keyboard. This leads me to think we need to translate 'gnvkhmfvhmc' into something, but its not going to be done by their positions on the keyboard.>

And with that I'm headed home, later

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,299
ugh I am drained..im going to get something to eat and work on it some more

• #1,300
ffutahw said:
So about 53.

<There are several strange entries in the attributes for iknowall.jpg. The 'Title' field is '---->.' For a moment I thought maybe this was indicating a direction, eg. spaces after the arrow leading outside of the window, where a not-immediately-visible message was, but there are not. The 'Subject' field is 'gnvkhmfvhmc;' not much to work with here immediately. The 'Comments' field reads 'This time, don't look down...' I think this looks back to riddle 17; turn 2 into 3 and then you will see, where the answer was simply an offset based off of the keyboard. This leads me to think we need to translate 'gnvkhmfvhmc' into something, but its not going to be done by their positions on the keyboard.>

And with that I'm headed home, later

Bingo...

• #1,301
finally, 54

• #1,302
I think i have to go gain some energy or something..All I'm doing right now is staring..

• #1,303
Omega_6 said:
Bingo...

may i ask where did you guys get this thing? i may haven't gotten enough sleep but i sure did not have this info the last 4hrs i worked on this riddle.

• #1,304
May I ask for another hint or something.. ugh, my head is aching

• #1,305
anyone: know where he got the letters on the subject field? i sure don't have that. i have iknowall.jpg 790x510 pixels on my title field! Gosh, am i being stupid here or what?!

• #1,306
SpeedyKupad said:
anyone: know where he got the letters on the subject field? i sure don't have that. i have iknowall.jpg 790x510 pixels on my title field! Gosh, am i being stupid here or what?!
I don't have something like that either.. at least not what i can see

Edit: Haha.. lol, excuse me.. i do have that..just didn't look hard enough

• #1,307
Zarii said:
I don't have something like that either.. at least not what i can see

Edit: Haha.. lol, excuse me.. i do have that..just didn't look hard enough

where did you find it? :biggrin:

• #1,308
SpeedyKupad said:
where did you find it? :biggrin:
change the ending to the pictures name.jpg and then view that source code

• #1,309
I still don't get how to turn those letters into a word.. hmm

• #1,310
i think I am going to have a problem with that cos the source code won't show on my computer for the iknowall.jpg thing. i had that for so long and i don't know how to view it that way.

EDIT: do you mind sending the source code to me?

• #1,311
SpeedyKupad said:
i think I am going to have a problem with that cos the source code won't show on my computer for the iknowall.jpg thing. i had that for so long and i don't know how to view it that way.

EDIT: do you mind sending the source code to me?

How should I send it?

• #1,312
copy then pm to me please. thanks!

teb: please check your pms

• #1,313
im takng a break. ill be back in a while

• #1,314
Grrarl, Now I feel like an idiot >.< I should have gotten the answer on nr 53 earlier than this..well well, nothing to dwell about

• #1,315
Took another look back here, looks like some people are getting 53 and maybe what I had to say helped a bit. I'm still stuck tho :-p I'll work more on it tomorrow.

• #1,316
anyone else on 55?

• #1,317
forever stuck on 53!

im imbecile! i don't even know how to get that g*@#$ thing! is there any difference if I am using a macintosh cos i surely (100%) can't view the source from .jpeg file. And if that's the case, then i won't be able to move forward! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• #1,318
notepad is useful speedy (or Mac equivelant)

• #1,319
hmm 54.. lol.. it 's all a blurr to me.. but that's probably no surprise xD

• #1,320
text edit should be the mac equivalent of notepad. but i don't even know what to do with all those letters cos I am positive that i can't view what you guys can. i don't have the clue from the source. I'm getting panicky here, and desperate!

• #1,321
Zarii said:
hmm 54.. lol.. it 's all a blurr to me.. but that's probably no surprise xD

yea...is that a vampire even? and he looks like he is in the woods running...is there a story that goes with this picture?

• #1,322
Speedy: trust me, at first glance, it looks like a bunch of junk... look closer

Iggy: Yes

• #1,323
should i zoom in the picture? cos all i have is stll the picture. no change at all, even in the title bar.

• #1,324
The picture is useless.

• #1,325
huhuhuhu

but its all i have. :frown:

i'll have to take up osX 101 to solve this. or maybe go to an internet bar to do this. :frown:

• #1,326
Well I'll be Ffut.. I can't seem to find how you got all that information o_O

You guys sure work a lot whenever I leave *laughs*

If the way I'm thinking you should find the answer is the way Ffut found it... I'm rather sorry to say for me, it never worked and for some reason, I could not get any information in that manner.

• #1,327
SpeedyKupad said:
but its all i have. :frown:

i'll have to take up osX 101 to solve this. or maybe go to an internet bar to do this. :frown:

not sure if you can get Mozilla for Mac, but Mozilla has a built in view source for pictures, that you can view with that

• #1,328
Perhaps that's it.. you see, I use Internet Explorer and Firefox.. and my friend who first showed me the riddles insisted I use explorer since he mentioned there were problems with things not showing up on Firefox.

If that's the case.. without Ffut's help, me, Iggy, and perhaps a few more were probably on the right track, but if the track is broken, of course, we were getting nowhere.

• #1,329
you won't believe what i found. if its okay, ill post it:
ÿØÿà\0\0\0h\0\0\0)\0\0\0x8Y\0x8Y\0ÄüIN\0\0\0N\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0(\0\0\0@\0\0\0ð?OP«O+\0\0€§Óëñ\0\0\0(«Od&J\«O\0K\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0varname\0X8Y\0\0\0\0A\0\0\0«O˜nZ+\0\0€x¶šò\0\0\0h«OT±B\0\0\0\0«Oì5^\0\0\0\0vartype\01\0\0\0ЫO)\0\0\0PJ\0iZ \0\0€¬lZ\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0.\0mi(\0\0\0!\0\0\0*©OP¬O \0\0€almalasers\0äéVY\0\0\0A;\0\0\0\0Äê4¶,ë4¶<ë4¶-\0\0\0-\0\0\0!\0\0\0ô÷4¶\0\0\0ÿÿÿÿ\0eB\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0äê4¶ÔŠæ¿h{æ¿>†î\0ÔŠæ¿!\0\0\0ð£OðJ \0\0\0tßbU%\0\0\0\0 \0\0\0!\0\0\0¸«OبB \0\0€Aesthetics\0th\0\0\0i\0\0\00JðDOT\0\0\0A;\0\0\0\0 Ž3¶|Ž3¶ŒŽ3¶\0\0\0\0\0\0 \0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0ÿÿÿÿ\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\04Ž3¶ÔŠæ¿h{æ¿>†î\0ÔŠæ¿h\0\0\0\0\0\0øG\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\00ÂC\0\0\0\0!\0\0\0hÄR(\ \0\0\01151971866\0\0 \0\0\0y\0\0\0ERCPt\0\0\0\0d\0\0\0\0\0\0[\0](\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0P\0F[Q\0

EDIT: sorry. i guess ill have to guess the answer then

• #1,330
Talk about fumbling in the dark with this..damn vampires