Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,331
Ey Greg, how did you figure out nr 54 so fast?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,332
thanks zarii! that felt really stupid.

• #1,333
My eyes are sore :)

• #1,334
err..i hope I am not searching wrong on this one...and i need a narrow my search down

• #1,335
So.. how's it going for everybody else than me on this riddle?

• #1,336
Just...meh

• #1,337
HAHA 1337 post

• #1,338
its hard to search for something you don't know of but we'll get there. I've tried a bunch of names already but no luck...

• #1,339
haha, you guys'll get it

• #1,340
...i haven't even got a name of a vampire yet that fits the picture...half of them of tv and movies and buffy...

• #1,341
Oh please.. no.. no more Buffy ; ;

• #1,342
has anyone else aside from greg has advanced to the next level? (from level 54)

• #1,343
Probably him and Omega ^^

They're quite adept at figuring these things out

• #1,344
I am still 100% NOWHERE on 53, even with Omega giving me the bingo, I have no idea how to use the information I have.

Knowledge without the ability to apply it is useless :-p Back to the grind! I'm going to solve this thing!

• #1,345
Is the picture important in solving 54?

• #1,346
SpeedyKupad said:
has anyone else aside from greg has advanced to the next level? (from level 54)

Yeah, I have. Iggy, you're going about 54 the wrong way right now. Look for "suspicious" things.

• #1,347
Zarii: try looking where you don't usually look...

• #1,348
:confused: am i seeing letters on the painting or am i beginning to hallucinate? :smile:

• #1,349
Speedy: um... you might need sleep at that point...

• #1,350
SpeedyKupad said:
:confused: am i seeing letters on the painting or am i beginning to hallucinate? :smile:
Haha, poor thing ^^

• #1,351
is there a way to flip the picture so i can see the back? just joking. :biggrin:

im tired of googling. maybe its the browser again? :rolleyes:

• #1,352
Gregulator said:
Zarii: try looking where you don't usually look...
Hm... let's see now

• #1,353
Omega_6 said:
Yeah, I have. Iggy, you're going about 54 the wrong way right now. Look for "suspicious" things.

err..alright ill do that...do u mean look at the picture and see what looks suspicious?

• #1,354
iggy_killer said:
err..alright ill do that...do u mean look at the picture and see what looks suspicious?

I mean, there is a subtle difference in this riddle...but this difference is the key. Where or what it is...that is up to you to find.

By the way, we lost our softball game 17 to 2.:smile:

Last edited:
  • #1,355
Good call Omega

• #1,356
that's it for me. I am taking a break. good luck to all.

• #1,357
I got it, yeay!
55 now

• #1,358
May I ask on what riddlenumber Greg and Omega are lurking at? :)

• #1,359
Zarii said:
May I ask on what riddlenumber Greg and Omega are lurking at? :)

I'm not going to tell...:smile:
You guys are certainly catching up though (I'm stuck)...I think greg is still on 55.

Seriously, on the riddle I'm on now...I don't even have a real clue what I'm supposed to do. It may have something to do with the previous riddle but I'm not sure. I don't really like the ones where you just google for information. They take the fun out of it.

Last edited:
  • #1,360
hmm 54 was fun...just cause of the clues

• #1,361
iggy_killer said:
hmm 54 was fun...just cause of the clues

No.. no it wasn't...

(Okay, I admit.. I liked the clue in this after I finally realized what everyone was talking about... but still...)

• #1,362
Omega_6 said:
I'm not going to tell...:smile:
You guys are certainly catching up though (I'm stuck)...I think greg is still on 55.

Seriously, on the riddle I'm on now...I don't even have a real clue what I'm supposed to do. It may have something to do with the previous riddle but I'm not sure. I don't really like the ones where you just google for information. They take the fun out of it.
xD I hope you get unstuck then :P

• #1,363
Any spontanious thoughts about nr 55?

• #1,364
Zarii said:
Any spontanious thoughts about nr 55?

Plenty of them...:wink:

• #1,365
Omega_6 said:
Plenty of them...:wink:
Share xD

o:)