Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
i'm stuck on 32 any help is greatly appreciated

Physics news on Phys.org
Im new to this forum but not to draculas riddle. I thought that I could do the riddle on my own but i thought not. SO CAN SOME PLEASE PM ME SOME HINTS ON >>>http://draculasriddle.co.uk/berkley/secondfloor/judas.htm[/COLOR]<<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..for the judas one..You are going to kick yourself...Descend means to go down right? So you go from what floor to what floor?

well I'm now up to the 2nd part of 35, I'm stuck again.

does 35 have anything to do with the 1918 flu or am i going off on the wrong tangent?

im also stuck at the second part of 35...

"Red is where you are, green is where you are going, blue is what will take you there... "

Im thinking Red = Anger.. Green = depression.. Blue = ?

what word can lead anger to depression X_X

anger... depression... death is everything... i tried everything i can think off... i thought if i keep guessing i might get lucky and wrote the right word... but here i am still stuck at 35 (b)

can anyone give us a hint??

Before you die, life torments you...

Ok...So There are trials, milestones, tests, death, die, pain, life...Tried them and didn't work...Uh...There is also insecurity, loss, uh...

Sorry. Talking to myself. lol

wahhh stuck on level 27?! can someone help me:(

I need a hint to level 36...

Can't someone who have finished this riddle mail some kind of hint or something?
>.<...as quick as possible

Damn picture.. i can't really get the mening of what to do.. damn "colorize"..

Nevermind, I got it :D

I need a lue better than zoomout because i haven't got it or if someone has the answer please tell me!
:(

any1 got the answer on 35 its annoying me damn it

Bolos_7 said:
I need a lue better than zoomout because i haven't got it or if someone has the answer please tell me!
:(

u already said the answer dude...

did anyone else get a PM about how well we did on this riddle and asking if we wanted to join a game called 'invasion'?

Yes I did also Yomamma, frankly though I disagree I have had two pm's about level 29 which are actually a little condradictory and I can't get what begins with w and l in the picture. w yes l no, I know what I have to do when I get the words but I just don't get this one it's annoying.

Im feeling pretty stupid right now even with copious clues I'm not seeing the words that boxcutter and kaya are on about, I'm assured they are in the picture what the hell are they? The clues are fine thanks but I already know what to do, but if you can't see the words or word then your lost, besides the clues are what it says in the source code I know this. dag nab it.

I give up really, someone just pm me the answer I feel like such a fool.

Window, wood? Lintel? What!:biggrin:

Last edited:
yomamma said:
did anyone else get a PM about how well we did on this riddle and asking if we wanted to join a game called 'invasion'?
Yeah, I received one as well. Are you going to join the game?

Level 30

Castle said:
Hi! A couple of my fellow employees and myself have been working on this riddle for a little time now and it appears I've hit a road block.

The others I work with are slowly progressing through and are on levels 12 and 13 but I've managed to work through to level 30. However I'm completely stuck on 30 now. I figured out the matrix that needed to be transposed, the significance of the numbers, and the event but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to enter the answer. I actually stumbled across this forum googling for some kind of hint as to what the correct format for the answer might be. If someone could provide me with some help it'd be much appreciated.

Thank you!

if you figure out what the numbers, it represents someones birthdate. In the picture, the word theatre is in there. That person died and used to work at the ? theatre. Figure it out

Polo Manoah.. ..

Bolos_7 said:

Why can't you figure i out yourself? I did

Bolos_7 said:

Try psychology...

can anyone give me "more" hint on riddle 36

i think its in the tip of my tongue... lol

im really goin around circles riddle 32...hehe...havent had enuf sleep... can sum1 help me?

What should I type instead of darkforest? :cry:

^- OMG don't tell me you can't get passed riddle 1 x_X

hint: there's a number in the picture.. try converting it to letters ^ ^

also you can view the source code for more hints / clues..

when you find the answer... type your answer in the address bar... if you don't understand what i just said.. here's an example

e.g
http://www.draculasriddle.co.uk/veros/darkforest.htm <== this is where you are `ayt

after you find the answer your adress bar should look like this...

http://www.draculasriddle.co.uk/veros/xxxxxxxx.htm

x = your answer

hope it helps ^ ^

c")

Does that mean I have to count up to 19 to find all the letters?
What a chore..:frown:

arildno said:
What should I type instead of darkforest? :cry:

Decode the numbers and your laughing, this one is an archetypical key, oh no I've said too much :eek:

well you got it the answer I mean:smile: these riddles get worse and worse so the effort to solve them is almost exponential, if you're afraid of chores, avoid this riddle game.

Last edited:
Schrodinger's Dog said:
well you got it the answer I mean:smile: these riddles get worse and worse so the effort to solve them is almost exponential, if you're afraid of chores, avoid this riddle game.
We are yet the useless words.
What a dumb game. Can't apply it to anything in real life, can I?
Waste of time. But the music was rather good.

Yeah this one just applies to the words on screen but later on there's more reference to internet sources. But it's never anything too speculative, if you like googling and playing around with codes and numbers and odd ancient languages and references this is a lot of fun, up to you though.:smile:

ninapaula said:
im really goin around circles riddle 32...hehe...havent had enuf sleep... can sum1 help me?

Yea I need some help with that too

pasitoam said:
Yea I need some help with that too
hahaha we shud try to solve this :devil:-ish game! wah!we need more brainpower! more blood!

any hints for level35? It's been 3 days I am stuck on this one. PM me pls.

arildno said:
We are yet the useless words.
What a dumb game. Can't apply it to anything in real life, can I?
Waste of time. But the music was rather good.

dumb game? apply it in real life?? ... are you on cracks

or you're just saying that `coz you can't solve the riddle

Its a Riddle Game.. solving the riddle is the "fun" part :biggrin:

but when you get stucked at one point that's where it gets really frustrating :cry:

and yea.. the music was creepy..

wait till you get to the part where you must need to download a movie for the next clue... err i think i said too much :bugeye:

honestly I've been stuck on 35 for the last 7 days and it is driving me up the wall can someone please PM me