Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
Ok you see those numbers? What are they? There's a name for numbers like that, what do they all have in common?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
what's its connection with the screaming ghost, or that dark church are they really connected?

malkovich said:
what's its connection with the screaming ghost, or that dark church are they really connected?

Unless the ghost was a mathemetician with a penchant for number theory in a previous life, then no, forget about the scenery.

I am still stuck on #35, I have done almost every one of these puzzles without help, I came here for help on the Theatre board, and I still don't know where you found the 2nd egg...but with the hints you provided I figured out what the answer was. Can anyone give any hints to what 35 is, I've been stuck here a while, and I've tried every combination of word, synonym, whatever, that I can think of for the answer. Going from anger to depression, am I overthinking it and it's not even something that deals with these two states or is it something so simple that I just am not seeing it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

BBGambini said:
I am still stuck on #35, I have done almost every one of these puzzles without help, I came here for help on the Theatre board, and I still don't know where you found the 2nd egg...but with the hints you provided I figured out what the answer was. Can anyone give any hints to what 35 is, I've been stuck here a while, and I've tried every combination of word, synonym, whatever, that I can think of for the answer. Going from anger to depression, am I overthinking it and it's not even something that deals with these two states or is it something so simple that I just am not seeing it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
http://www.google.com/search?q=death+anger+depression"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I don't know how I overlooked that! I knew the answer but I think that Chart that someone sent the link to was throwing me off of my main objective.

On to 36...but it looks like I'll need photo editing software...

still stuck on 2nd part of 36... is the answer in the color/emotion chart? I've tried everything and still nothing.. i don't know how else can the answer be so obvious and easy.. :depressed:

What did Yoda say?

thanks a moron..that was a great hint!

what the...?! i can't believe i was using the wrong form of the answer all this time.. too bad i didn't make the quota.. but it was really fun.. :)

Hey Guys! Is part 2 up yet??

Gokul43201 said:
whose number is that ?

whose number is what?

I just finished the first part of the riddle.

** The Hall of Fame for the first part is now full. 36 places since there were 36 riddles**

I can sleep well now!:zzz: :zzz:

Please have patience my friends. Do not think I have forgotten about the riddle. I am working on it as soon as I get a little time off. There are lots of things to do now during summer. I hope the second part will be ready for upload sometime this week.

Hi can anybody help me here, I am stuck in druidlands.htm, I'm almost near...

Part two of Dracula's Riddle is up.

Go to where you have been resting all this time and there will be a link to continue!

/The Riddler

Time to get cracking! :cool:

The sun sets in the west...:zzz:

hmm... sun in west... direction east... what is the word we are looking for...

I already have found it. It is up to you now.:approve:

hmm... I am so close its just not coming...

Another one down...

Omega your the **** man.

Where are you now?

If you are still on the first one...the answer is as easy as it looks. What is out of place?

Omega_6 said:
Where are you now?

If you are still on the first one...the answer is as easy as it looks. What is out of place?

Like i said i have tried. I just can't come up with the right word...
yeah still first one.
still thinking of variations on words...

Put a "the" in front of something you have already tried...:wink:

Hello, I followed the riddle due in part thanks to you all and am now on the second step of the second series ^^ I hope to be able to progress along with you.

*think think think*

Nope.. still stuck. ^^

Anything you can point out to me on the second? *stares at screen*

Omega_6 said:
Put a "the" in front of something you have already tried...:wink:
wow thanks
that was so dumb... i had it the whole time...

"There are words of equal importance..."

I don't really get what the riddler means with that.. ^^ haha.. but yeah.. my clock is about 3.30 am so..

Zarii said:
"There are words of equal importance..."

I don't really get what the riddler means with that.. ^^ haha.. but yeah.. my clock is about 3.30 am so..

This one is easy...equal importance is an important clue.

Equal importance is the clue... hmm...
*still stares at screen and hands Zarii some coffee to stay up*

Omega_6 said:
This one is easy...equal importance is an important clue.

I still don't get it.. arrgh..

MelodyKitn said:
Equal importance is the clue... hmm...
*still stares at screen and hands Zarii some coffee to stay up*
Thanks cutie

Zarii said:
I still don't get it.. arrgh..

Well, it is not the only clue...think about it some more, and you will get it.

Omega_6 said:
Well, it is not the only clue...think about it some more, and you will get it.
Haha not really..