Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,366
Zarii is sssneaky *giggles*

*whispers to Zarii* Keep it up!

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,367
MelodyKitn said:
Zarii is sssneaky *giggles*

*whispers to Zarii* Keep it up!
*Evillaugh* :)

:wink:

• #1,368
Laughter... Making... It... Hard... To... Concentrate!

*giggle devilishly along with Zarii*

C'mon Zar, back to the grindstone so we can chase down Omega and give'm a hug! Bwahaha

• #1,369
MelodyKitn said:
Laughter... Making... It... Hard... To... Concentrate!

*giggle devilishly along with Zarii*

C'mon Zar, back to the grindstone so we can chase down Omega and give'm a hug! Bwahaha
Hell yeah xD

• #1,370
56 now, i got nr 55 xD

• #1,371
Zarii said:
56 now, i got nr 55 xD

Nice...

• #1,372
Zarii said:
56 now, i got nr 55 xD

errr...ugh ill get it soon

/ponders

• #1,373
Omega_6 said:
Nice...
danke xD

:wink:

• #1,374
that picture was misleading for me in 55...now 56

• #1,375
iggy_killer said:
that picture was misleading for me in 55...now 56

Good ol' 56...:devil: :smile:

• #1,376
Omega_6 said:

...r u saying tha 56 is going to be a *****?

• #1,377
iggy_killer said:
...r u saying tha 56 is going to be a *****?

I am saying that I HATE 56...

How should I know what the answer is like...:cry:

• #1,378
Omega_6 said:

Okey.. If the clues are still referring to lovecraft.. (the "many names" thingy makes me believe that) Now we just have to figure out a way to connect the other clues to him.. or something xD

• #1,379
Zarii said:
Okey.. If the clues are still referring to lovecraft.. (the "many names" thingy makes me believe that) Now we just have to figure out a way to connect the other clues to him.. or something xD

Indeed. What is missing? Obviously a way through the wall...a door...whatever is missing. There is no bg sound (but that wasn't in some of the previous ones. I assume that "he has many names" is referring to lovecraft. Dark is written on the wall...It is their creation...

• #1,380
Omega_6 said:
Indeed. What is missing? Obviously a way through the wall...a door...whatever is missing. There is no bg sound (but that wasn't in some of the previous ones. I assume that "he has many names" is referring to lovecraft. Dark is written on the wall...It is their creation...
Maybe we should read more facts about him..

• #1,381
pen names: At least 13, with John J. Jones, Ward Phillips, Lewis Theobald Jr., & Albert Frederick Willie used mostly for poetry. Not that these do anything...:wink:

Last edited:
  • #1,382
Omega_6 said:
pen names: At least 13, with John J. Jones, Ward Phillips, Lewis Theobald Jr., & Albert Frederick Willie used mostly for poetry. Not that these do anything...:wink:
I wonder what "something is missing" reffers to

• #1,383
alright, I'm here with you, let's see what I can contribute

• #1,384
oh.. there's no painting on this one

• #1,385
Zarii said:
oh.. there's no painting on this one

I know, but I didn't get anything from that. However, this is the most obvious thing missing...I'll try this for awhile.

Last edited:
  • #1,386
*Pounces Zarii from behind and glances at her screen* Me and Iggster are with you too. Conquer! *Sips at her Ramen*

• #1,387
Omega_6 said:
I know, but I didn't get anything from that.
Well, yeah.. that's something that's missing at least, but i don't know it it's the correct thing xD

• #1,388
Zarii said:
Well, yeah.. that's something that's missing at least, but i don't know it it's the correct thing xD
I edited my post. I think it is worth more of a look then I have given it.

• #1,389
MelodyKitn said:
*Pounces Zarii from behind and glances at her screen* Me and Iggster are with you too. Conquer! *Sips at her Ramen*
Yeah xD.. so what you got? ;)

• #1,390
A lot of questions, a long list of creatures, and an empty head. *grins* What's in your pot?

• #1,391
why did he have to write so much?

• #1,392
Gregulator said:
why did he have to write so much?

I can't wait till the riddle gets AWAY from this guy...

• #1,393
MelodyKitn said:
A lot of questions, a long list of creatures, and an empty head. *grins* What's in your pot?
Pretty much the same

• #1,394
Well, there's a bajillion references to his work/creatures/whatnot being influenced by a bajillion other things... *grumbles*

*breathe*

• #1,395
Finally, I got it <made you look!>

• #1,396
Omega_6 said:
I can't wait till the riddle gets AWAY from this guy...

Agreed, for sure.

• #1,397
Omega_6 said:
Finally, I got it <made you look!>
Haha.. humor xD

• #1,398
If we looke through HP's works, we'll be filtering info forever, there is something we need to catch

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,399
UGH..thats not kool!...

i think that we need to figure some other stuff out before we go looking at lovecrafts work because there is just so much stuff, he has a lot of things about dark or darkness...i think 1st we need 2 find out what's missing...but where 2 start?

• #1,400
booooo lovecraft. that picture in 55 threw me so far off...goodness.

so what do we have so far...lovecraft has a lot of names, there is no painting and...a big fat blank?