Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
  • #1,996
am i the only one left at 60? about zarii's clue, with using the letters with no shadow.. it includes the ones with "lights" too, right? is the answer a word or a couple of words? hmmmm

got it! yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,997
iggy_killer said:
i have no idea what that mini-grid is for...

can that be some sort of a direction or dice to tell us where to go beginning with the x? any idea what the capitalized letters are for?

WAHRIMMTD stands for what am i to do?! :biggrin:

• #1,998
ugh imma going to go 2 sleep...i need 2 wake up early tomorrow..if anyone gets anything then PM please...yea kinda lost

• #1,999
reggie: are you at 61 now?

i kinda made the first word but eveything that follows is a mess so maybe my system's wrong

• #2,000
so i solved 56 a long time ago, but the answer doesn't work for some reason. i know its the right answer because after getting all the parts it cannot be something else, i know what they created and i know THEY are the answer, why am i not on the next riddle, someone help me out?

• #2,001
*yawns and mewls as she sleeps, talking..*

Capitals?... Another dead end... Where to go?... Let me in...

*whimpers as she sleeps*

I may go to bed myself...

Good night everyone... good luck... and take me with you...

*curls up more so in the corner tucked under her wings*

(Teb.. perhaps where you place 'their' name is the problem. Also.. you may be missing a letter... I made that mistake)

• #2,002
i put it everwhere i could think of. i just got back from a long day knowing i had the answer and being so excited to have my dreams shattered by something stupid! I am going to explode.

omg. are you kidding. i got it. an s. what the hell.

• #2,003
MelodyKitn said:
*yawns and mewls as she sleeps, talking..*

Capitals?... Another dead end... Where to go?... Let me in...

*whimpers as she sleeps*

I may go to bed myself...

Good night everyone... good luck... and take me with you...

*curls up more so in the corner tucked under her wings*

(Teb.. perhaps where you place 'their' name is the problem. Also.. you may be missing a letter... I made that mistake)

goodnight and recharge. don't dream the riddles like i do. sleep well ktty! o:)

• #2,004
speedy just PMed u! any response to that?

• #2,005
i responded didn't i? i thought i answered the pm 2x already.

• #2,006
got it.. probably slow

• #2,007
i stepped out for a moment, any news? I am still at X.

• #2,008
there's a pattern in the small grid.. turning A to D and D to G, etc, is made by counting 3 letters after the current letter.. if we start at X and do that, we go back at A..

i already tried this pattern on the capitalized letters but none of them looked plausible.. probably we're looking at either an eight letter or a ten letter answer..

• #2,009
yeah we're aware of this.. but have not been able to connect it to the main grid or the capital letters.

• #2,010
ciszkpia or maybe the wrong way

• #2,011
should we add THE to the answer?

*acts as if she had found out how to convert the rest of the letters*

• #2,012
SpeedyKupad said:
should we add THE to the answer?

*acts as if she had found out how to convert the rest of the letters*

you're a girl, speedy? all along i thought otherwise :cool:

hmmmm yeah, is THE part of the solution too? it's also capitalized lol

• #2,013
uh i just wrote "THE" there for a while because i noticed in the logs that someone had tried to get to the Gridimage and forgot the "THE".. though i have changed so you will get to that image even without the "THE"..

• #2,014
boxcutter: okay there. how about another round of hint? any change in the source code is alrighty with me. :biggrin:

michael: yeah, but i kinda like the idea that everybody thinks I am a boy. its funny. :devil: :biggrin:

and oh, i think you know one of my friends-- hedges. shhhh... :wink:

• #2,015
shucks.. I'm leaving now and i wasn't too much help..

i used the letter conversion on the capitalized letters (14 rounds already and still no readable or anagrammatic word)

:confused: another clue somewhere perhaps?

• #2,016
hey reggie, i need another pad of paper! can you hand me over half of yours? :-p

my letters are all a mess. I am getting really weary about this. we got cursed again. :cry:

• #2,017
hehe.. me too.. will be writing on walls soon.

However, I feel the mini-grid seems to be a kind of a key to the real map which is the main grid.

But I'm not exactly able to figure how..

• #2,018
i did something with that and i somehow got a phrase but its not it. should i stop thinking about the 'x' thing?

im word hunting at this point

edit: i knda forced that one out but it had a pattern

• #2,019
What did u get?

• #2,020
I finally got 56!

• #2,021
Has anyone gotten further than 61 yet ? :)

• #2,022
57 down too.

• #2,023
don't worry zarii, we don't want to leave this level without you. just like #56 remember? so far i have nothing. that phrase i got was ridiculous, don't even bother. its garbage.

• #2,024
SpeedyKupad said:
don't worry zarii, we don't want to leave this level without you. just like #56 remember? so far i have nothing. that phrase i got was riddiculous, don't even bother. its garbage.
okey :P

Hmm..we have the capital letters.. maybe we should go by them in aphabetical order or something?

• #2,025
i tried that once before but it all leads me to asking myself, "then what?"

the capital letters must be in order. and there's a double letter in the answer. the problem now is how do we use these grids? aaaaaargh!

• #2,026
the captial W and I since yesterday are small letters now.. or am I just weird

• #2,027
can anyone make a word out of RANSOR?

• #2,028
can someone tutor me in math? why is the x placed there? there must be a reason...

*gives a heavy sigh while printing another copy of the grid*

• #2,029
Zarii said:
the captial W and I since yesterday are small letters now.. or am I just weird

it was edited earlier which cuts down the letters to 8. :smile:

• #2,030
SpeedyKupad said:
it was edited earlier which cuts down the letters to 8. :smile:
Haha okej.. well then, good