Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

I like to shove paint up my *** and fart random patterns onto canvas.

Physics news on Phys.org
When your wife asks which of her friends you would like to have in a threesome, don't name two of them.
- Ray Romano

Lancelot59 said:
I like to shove paint up my *** and fart random patterns onto canvas.

You can google these pictures. Together with pictures showing how they were painted.

That's the lame joke.

Hey, did you guys here about the guy that had his whole left side cut off?

Anyway, he's all right now.

I'm writing an essay on atheism and agnosticism and I came across this lol
bizarro_atheists.jpg

Where's the "Like" button?? Oh yeah, this isn't facebook. :-\

What-Atheists-Cry-Out-During-Sex.jpg

http://www.yekpanjare.com/ws.jpg

LOL! ^
:smile::smile:

As expected, New York City got 2 feet of snow.

pf2feetofsnow.jpg

This thread isn't living up to it's name.

I don't find these lame at all...

LOL! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Lisa! said:
http://www.yekpanjare.com/ws.jpg
:smile:

The legend said:
This thread isn't living up to it's name.

I don't find these lame at all...

Yeah, I better fix this.

Did you hear about the two silk worms that had a race?

They both ended up in a tie.

Better?

No?

Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married? Their kids are nothing to look at either.

-DaveKA (to the rescue)

dkotschessaa said:
Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married?
I don't know what she sees in him.

dkotschessaa said:
Yeah, I better fix this.

Did you hear about the two silk worms that had a race?

They both ended up in a tie.

Better?

No?

Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married? Their kids are nothing to look at either.

-DaveKA (to the rescue)

Jimmy Snyder said:

That was so lame that it wasn't lame. It's like you hit the maximum amount of lame and rolled over to funny.:smile:

I guess we have to set a minimum and maximum lameness threshold in order to keep the thread at it's proper degree of lamicity (a unit of lameness, measured in Gallaghers).

-M

dkotschessaa said:
I guess we have to set a minimum and maximum lameness threshold in order to keep the thread at it's proper degree of lamicity (a unit of lameness, measured in Gallaghers).

-M
I believe a quantum of lameness is a lemon.

Jimmy Snyder said:

I hear they got married after just bumping into each other one day.

OmCheeto said:
I hear they got married after just bumping into each other one day.

I didn't see that one coming.

[PLAIN]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/demotivational-posters-smartphones.jpg[PLAIN]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129165080668513127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first micro-cell-phone was surgically implanted into the skull of a volunteer patient. Unfortunately, even though the phone worked, the surgery was not considered a success - the patient was plagued with a chronic case of tinnitus.

Did you hear about the guy who taught his pet bird to swear? He was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a myna.

jtbell said:
Did you hear about the guy who taught his pet bird to swear? He was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a myna.
Mega groan.

Teacher: What is 2k + k?
Student: 3000!

It was so cold in Washington that Obama got in bed with the Republicans just for the warmth.
- Jay Leno

freaky but funny :-p

Matt Smith, the current Doctor Who, was on Graham Norton and talking about fan mail. His grandfather, who helps with the fan mail, had opened a letter from a woman in Sussex who, in addition to providing her address, explained in explicit detail all of the sexual things she wants to do to/for Matt Smith.

The grandfather wrote back that Matt can't make it, but he can.

The Washington Post runs a feature called the Style Invitational. Each week is a different contest to come up with humorous gags to fit the contest. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/23/AR2010122304403.html" was What would happen if one institution on a list we supplied were run by another one on the list, or by an organization of your choice:. Some of my favorites:

If "Dancing With the Stars" ran a preschool, even the most awkward student could survive Musical Chairs, if enough people liked her mom.

If a police department ran a preschool, toddlers would be cuffed at naptime if they resisted a rest.

If a police department were run by Amazon.com, when someone was arrested for breaking and entering, he'd be asked if he'd also like to be arrested for trespassing, robbery and possession of stolen goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAT question:

Fill in the blank to complete the following phrase:
Fill in the _______.

A guy was asked what do you think is the best invention and he said the computer .
A redneck from Texas was asked and he said i think its the thermos , It keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold, how do it know ?

Jimmy Snyder said:
SAT question:

Fill in the _______.

:smile:

Jimmy Snyder said:
SAT question:

Fill in the _______.

NormancoordinateNormancoordinate

jtbell said:
Who invented the algorithm?

George Bush?

Wait, I have more catastrophically lame homemade BS...

George Bush walks into a bar and starts thinking.

George Bush and his buddy walks into a bar, and GWB says to the bartender:
– Look MISTER, either you’re with us or against us, if you don’t give me and my little friend here two beers right now, I’LL START SCREAMING TOO!

2r5ztz6.jpg

An extremely drunk George Bush walks out of a bar and sees a nun standing at a bus stop. He walks up to her and punches her in the face. When she falls to the ground, he starts screaming:
– You're not so tough now, are you, BIN LADEN!?

20job5y.jpg

Lame...? :smile:

Last edited: